Wedding.

Perfect to Disaster

[Kris pov.]

 

 

“It’s a beautiful day to marry my beautiful boyfriend who is carrying my precious baby, Tao.” Kris thought to himself when he woke up early on a Monday. Then he remembered something when he went downstairs. Since they’re getting married today, they can’t see each other until they’re at the church.

 

“It’s our wedding day and we can’t even see each other.” Kris pouted cutely.

 

“At least today I get to claim him as mine, and only mine!” Kris, now happy thinking that Tao was now his, forever.

 

 

 

 

[Tao’s pov.]

 

“I’m not feeling so well. I think I feel like I’ve been hit by a huge rock and that I’ve been spun around.” Said Tao who was holding onto his big belly.

 

“Baby, are you doing this to mommy? Are you making mommy feel this way?” Tao said, while he was rubbing his stomach.

 

Tao was up since 6 in the morning, wondering if he should right down his own vows, or just leave it plain and simple like they both planned. But knowing Tao, he didn’t like the fact that it would be just “I do” instead of expressing his own feelings. So he finally decided. Tao started writing down his vows; he reread it so many times. He wanted this to be perfect and special. Just like how Kris is to him; perfect in his own ways, and extremely special.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the road to the church, Tao was getting really nauseous. He wasn’t sure if he was ready. To be honest, he was scared. There was going to be so many people there, since they are both known worldwide. He was happy about 3 things though… Friends, family & his soon to be husband, Kris.

 

 

Kris, on the other hand, was having a hard time getting there since there was traffic. Kris was mentally killing everyone who was in his way to get to the church. Chanyeol seen how Kris was reacting to the traffic. So being Chanyeol, he poked his head out yelling

 “CAN EVERYONE MAKE SOME ROOM FOR US? WE ARE EXO AND EXO M’S LEADER IS ABOUT TO GET MARRIED. WE ARE GOING TO BE REAA~LLY LATE IF WE DON’T GO RIGHT NOW.”

With that being done by Chanyeol, everyone made room. They even got a police to the church they were getting married at. Kris thanked Chanyeol. Even though what Chanyeol did was totally not necessary, he still thanked him… Because now, he can marry the one he loves the most. Tao.

 

 

 

[Tao’s pov]

 

“It’s almost time! I don’t know how I’m feeling right now… I feel happy and scared at the same time. Is this normal? What if I end up falling while I walk down the aisle? Or if I end up dropping the ring when I have to put Kris’ ring on?” said a worrying Tao.

 

“None of that won’t happen, Tao. Just relax. Just think… Soon you’ll forever be Kris’ with a family too!” said one of Tao’s friend.

 

Tao smiled and calmed down when his friend said he was minutes away from being Kris’ husband. He also started thinking about his soon to be family. He looked down at his round stomach, and smiled once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao was now at the door. Waiting for everyone to get into their places so he can finally walk done the aisle, and marry the love of his life. Kris.

 

“Everyone, please be seated. The bride is about to come.” Announced, Suho.

“Wait… did he just say “bride”? but.. I’m not a girl…” Tao said while pouting ever so cutely.

 

“You are pregnant though… So in everyone’s eyes… You’re actually the girl. So yes, you are the bride” said Tao’s friend.

 

“mmm, makes sense I guess…” Tao said.

 

Just when Tao finished saying that, the piano played and he knew it was his queue to start walking down the long aisle.

 

“This is one long aisle…” Tao said to himself.

 

Finally down the aisle, Kris & Tao made their way to the front. They both smiled at each other.

 

“You’re so beautiful.” Whispered Kris, earning a blush from Tao.

 

Before they knew it, they were already at the “I do’s” part… And that’s where Tao spoke up.

 

“I’d like to say my own vows, please.” Tao said with a shaky voice.

 

“Of course”

 

“Kris,

I never thought that I could meet someone like you.
You are my friend.
You are my smile.
You are my everything.
You held my hand in the darkness

and you pulled me out into the light.
I love you...
You are my light.
And it doesn’t matter what happens
in this life. As long as you're with me.
When I look at you, I know that there's a God
and that he loved me so much
that he took the time to create you...just for me.”

 

Tao said with eyes so watery to have said that to Kris. Happy that Kris finally knows how much he is special and loved. Kris was tearing up. He couldn’t wait anymore and kissed Tao and whispered “I love you” in Tao’s ear. They put the rings on each other with the warmest smile on their faces.

 

Kris and Tao were now married, and they were happy. Everything went perfect that day. Kris still didn’t believe how much he had meant to Tao. So he walked up behind Tao and gave him a back hug.

 

“I’m so happy you’re officially mine.” Kris said to Tao. Tao couldn’t keep in his happiness so he turned around and gave Tao a passionate kiss. Everyone was wooing at them.