CHAPTER THREE

A GIRL!!!!!

 

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

Yoong pov,

 

 

 

Eish why she always giving me a headache, but she’s my bestie after all. Dimming from home, what a stubborn bestie I’d ever have. You’re exactly like your father, like daughter like father. Where I can looking for you a mere job…. “aw….” Eish what did you do Yoong “sorry for ruin your dress” I help her to stand up.

 

 

You guys know when someone said to you, world would stop when you see your angel in front of you, I see my angel in front of me now, she’s a goddess. “it’s okay” her voice like angelic voice from heaven. It’s should be dream, but when that girl waving her hand in front of my face I’m look like an idiot. “a…sorry,,,sorry once again” I said to her. “it’s really okay”

 

 

“I’ll treat you a coffee” I asked her, “ne….” she look so questioned, “apologize…yes for apologize”…..”sorry, maybe next time. I’m in hurry now” she bowed to me and run toward a boy who waving to her.

 

 

I sighed when see her boyfriend accross the road, what a love it’s even broke before blooming. I startled when someone tapping my back and handed me a paper, phone number, she’s running away again. So the owner of those beauty eyes is Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

********************

 

 

 

“Yobseyo?” .....this voice, “Nuguseyo?”....this voice again, I hurriedly hang up the phone, oh my gosh my heart is pounding.

 

 

“what are you doing with your phone on your chest Im Yoong?” I’m jumping from the couch due that voice, “what the fudge are you doing here?! You give me a heart attack!! And please knocked the door first!” I said to her.

 

 

“yes, I’ll knock on your head, I knocked it before!” she said in sarcastic, “and you know i just see you spacing out! Eish seriously Im Yoong!” she knocked my head, “yah!! Stop knocking my head Jess” I said to her.

 

 

“so what’s the news?” she asked me, “bout the mere job you want” I straight to the point, “okay...and?” she furrowed her eyesbrow, “you’ll gonna tutor a kid” I explained to her. “hmmmm,,,,what lesson?” she asked, “ofcourse English, what you can do except English course??” I asked in sarcasm, “ thanks I take it for a compliment Im Yoong! And what’s the problem?”

 

“if you want to repudiate, I’ll say to them” I make it sure she want or not, “tell me what’s the matter Yoong?!” she asked again.

 

 

“the kid you’ll gonna tutor is kinda hate a girl, especially a beauty one. It’s sound weird but that’s the fact. and .....” I sighed, “and ........?” she said in curiosity, “she want a guy for tutor, and you should act like a guy”. I sighed in relief, “okay, just a being a guy........what?!!! me being a guy!!!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc,

 

 

 

 

********************

 

*bow bow bow bow* sorry for the late update,,,,lol

 

and this chapter is kinda boring!! bored to death lmao,,,its bc when i reread it my mind said "what the i wrote it" xD....lol but .................................................i can't do anything i'm stuck xDDD

 

 

thanks for the subbies and also vote, but if you do a comment i'm so impressed bout it. 

 

Yuri's birthday coming soon!!! my Yuri, my oppa, my dork, my stupid and lovable girl in this world will turn into 24 years old (25 years old in Korea), i'm so excited for it!!! 

 

i lost my words again, dafuq xD,,,, hehehe happy reading!!!

 

 

 

cacull go with <333