CHAPTER ONE

A GIRL!!!!!

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

Yuri Pov,

 

 

 

I’m seeing a girl running to fetch the man in front of her, “yah!! Stop him!!!” is she yelling at me? So I’m crossing my leg in front of that man, that man fell on the ground. “thank you” that girl said with labored breath. She starting kick that man, and taking a wallet from him. “it’s mine, luckily you stopped him, if it’s not, I’m gonna sleep on the street, that Medusa will kick me out if I didn’t give it to her” she said in long sentences.

 

 

“oh…you’re welcome” I said to her and bid a good bye. “hey….what’s your name?!!” she’s shouting from afar, “Kwon Yuri!!!” I’m shouting back. “mine Jessica Jung!!! I hope we’ll meet again!” she’s shouting again.

 

 

I’m Kwon Yuri, 20 years old. College student at Korea University, don’t think I’m coming from rich family, I’m just a little smarter than the others that’s why I can study here. Yups… I got a scholarship, it’s not bad right? I have a sister, step sister. She has the best smile in this world. Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang. We have different family name.

 

 

I met a girl before when going to my college, she’s beautiful but she’s a little weird. Just forget it okay. “Oppa…..I miss you” someone hugging me from behind, I really love this scent. My life is so complete when I met her a year ago, she’s the best gift from God to me.

 

 

“hey…..Hyunie, we just met yesterday and you just miss me already” I pull her to face me and peck her lips. “Oppa….we’re in public” she hid her blushing face on my neck, “hahaha….what’s the matter? we’re a couple right?” I shrugged my shoulder. “I know but…..” Hyunie stare my eyes, “you’re ashamed to be my girlfriend, aren’t you?!” I was pouting my lip, “of course NO Oppa” she looked so sad when I said that, “hey…I’m just ki……….” My line just cut when a pair of lips on mine, it’s just a simple one for the first, when I was going to pull out but she hold my neck and deepen the kiss. This kiss is too sweet for me, I love her, it’s that I know now.

 

“you have breakfast?” I asked her, she just shook her head. She’s so cute, “c’mon you should have your meal, don’t skip it okay” I peck her forehead.

 

 

 

*****************************

 

 

 

it's just stretching guys :3

 

keep in reading my absurd mind lah~~~

 

 

hehehe.....i guess you already know who's the pairing.

 

thanks for the subbies and VOTES!!! dafuq you're really know how to attack my heart!!

 

thanks alot and *bow*

 

 

 

cacull go with <<33