Looking around

Our love spark

Daehyun POV

Me and youngjae had arrive at the cafeteria and earning some stares from the others student which make me really uncomfortable. Youngjae bring me to one of this table, i see that all of them are from my class also including that zelo guy.
"sit down" youngjae said.

"well since we havent introduce ourself to you...im yongguk" he said.

"im jongup" he seem to not talk a lot, just smiles a lot.

"im zelo"  yeah i know that  "some of the student here called me junhong" i guess thats his real name.

They talk alot especially youngjae and i just hear them, i was looking around the cafeteria then i saw that girl again. She was smiling at me while she was talking with her friends. I tap at youngjae shoulder and he look at me.

"who is that girl?" i ask, pointing at her. "its been bothering me" i said but the boys laugh instead.

"she is from our class..." he said.

"yeah i know that."

"owh well...she is Kim Eunji, she is our group female main vocalist...why? does her looks bother you that much?" he said laughing with the boys
"im not that intrested" i said simply.

"WHAT!!?" they shouted in a sync, all eyes was on us and its suddenly turn silence. I just look weirdly at them.

"you dont have intrest on her?" he assure again, i nodded at him.

"let him be, he doesnt know her well yet, lets just wait." yongguk said smilling.

Well looking from her appearance and her attitude i could see it already, she probably the school miss popular.
 

"youngjae arent you going to bring me around school?" i ask

"owh yeah i almost forgot about that...lets start from here then" he said. Both of us go outside of the cafeteria.

"so turn left from here, you will head to the teachers staffroom, let me bring you there."
~~
"and this is the hall, where we usually gather." he said, this school is large, i barely remmember the places.

"I guess thats just all of it...any question?" he ask

"what are groups for?"

"well for separating students." youngjae said.

"yeah i know that”  this guy always state the obvious, Then I continue to talk “we usually do work individually back at my previous school" I said.

"Owh well there are 10 groups, all of it are been divided by the students performance...the groups was also use for something like future event like doing performance or any possibility of having that teamwork. Though doing work individually would be rather…seldom" youngjae explain.

"so group 10 would be the low-" youngjae then interupt me speak.

"Doesn’t mean they are the last group they were the lowwest...they also had that 'something', let me show you around the groups." i nodded at him and we started walking.
~~

"That’s group 5 and 6"

"Group 4 and 3 , lastly…this is group 1, The Talented...there are only 5 student in it" we both peeked at the class and damn it was comfy. Then i saw this one student. She was doing some painting.

"Woah...who is she?" i ask youngjae, still looking at her.

"Ohh...the ice princess..."

"Ice princess?"

"Yeah people call her that, Maybe due to her looks and her attitude,  Kim hyemi was her real name though, i don’t really know her much." youngjae said. “That guy was their main student” he pointed at the person.

"Main student?"

"Yeah main student was that groups no.1 student." I nodded at him.
Then the bells suddenly rings

"Well i guess we gotta get going, after this it’s dancing class." he seems so excited, i just follow him.

Hyemi POV
I heard foots step coming along to this class, i just continue on painting. Then i heard someone voice, i look behind and see two guys the other one seems really different, new student? as he was about to look at my direction, i turn around and do my job.

After sometimes as the bell ring, they then walk away.

"hey have you done your homework"  my classmates sunhwa ask, I just nodded at her.
~~

"Hey..." i turn around and see himchan. Aish!

"Say are you free tonight?" i shook my head.

"What are you doing later on?" himchan keeps on asking me.

"If she say she is not free, then she is not!" hyunwoo said at himchan and he walks out from the class.

I put my art utensils down and decided to go to the toilet.

“hey…hyemi wait…where are you going?” hyunwoo asks me.

“toilet…” he nodded at me and I walk out the class. Why does people still outside the class? Didn’t the bell rings already? I hate attention; all I do was walk and face the ground.

When I arrive, I go to the sink to wash my hands. Then I heard that girl voice. I went inside one of the toilet stall.

“Say isn’t that guy handsome?” I heard another female voice, probably her friend.

“Yeah he so into me…” I heard eunji said.

“What you gonna do to get him?” the other girl said.

“I had my way…”

Then it’s suddenly turns quiet, is she gone? I open the door and see nobody. I walk out of the toilet and continue head to class. If she sees me, I’m sure of it she’s not really that pleasant.

Really sorry for the late update...
Exam just ended and my internet connection has recover now ^^