Being The New Guy

Our love spark

DAEHYUN POV

“Hey wake up, you are going to be late!”

I open my eyes as I see my mom staring at me, I sit from my bed and scratch my head looking back at my mom, feeling really sleepy.

“Yes?” I ask, yawning.

“Aish…school!! It’s time for school” I nodded at my mom and stand up and go to my bathroom.

UGHH...school, i have been enroll to this new school which is kinda for me and yeah i dont like it all moving to a new school and evenso faraway from my old school. so yeah its kind of hard to meet my old friend.

This acedemy better be good, if not i might complaint at my mother so i can move to a better one.

As i was done i go downstairs seeing my mom sitting alone at the dining chair. i sit opposite my mom and ask her.

"where is dad?"

"he go to his job really early today..."my mom said looking really dissapointed but this job really mean a thing to dad.

i eat the breakfast that mom had made.

"you ready for this new school?" my mom ask. I just nod eventhough i feel really unsure about this.

"finish your food then we go okay." my mom said again, i nod.

After i was done, mom had drive me to school. I barely recognize the street, but how does mom beable to know the way. owh well probably from her job.

Then, not long enough i see the school sign.' TS high acedemy'.

"well we arrived, i accompany you to the principal office then i go off to work okay" My mom said. Well from the look of the school, its only for rich student.

As i walk inside the school the students started looking at me, well actually from the start i come out from the car.

"hey a new student, he is hot..." i heard some of the female students speak which been reply to this other girl. " yeah i know right, which group would he be in?"

My mom stop at this one student.

"excuse me where is the principal office?" my mom ask.

"emm...go straight from here and you will see the principal office label." he said.

"thank you." my mom said then the guy bow.

~~

We then had arrive at the principal office.

"please sit down..." the guy said. We both sitted and the principal started talking about stuff.

 

"thank you...well i better get going now, please takecare of my son" my mom said, then she walk out through the door.

"well jung daehyun...you will be in group 2 lead by mrs.song, as i see your acedemic performance from the file, you are good." he said, then there is a male student comes inside the room.

"yes you called me sir?" the guy ask.

"well yeah, i want you to guide this new student around since he will be in the same group as you are."

"okay!' the guy give an okay sign.

"well jung daehyun, off you go if any problem occur just come to me or your group teacher, very well now take care." the both of us bow and walk out.

 

"my name yoo youngjae...in the group i'll be the lead vocal, how about you?" he said.

"owh, on my previous school i just sing, i dont have any specific position." i said. He laugh, aish this guy is too cheerful and hyper.

"hahaha i guess we have to see what you gonna be...so jung daehyun is it? why move here?" he ask, can this guy just shut up.

" personal reasons" i said.

"owh well i see, then lets head to our group class then." he said, finnaly...

~~

 As i walk inside, all eyes were on me. The teacher look excited, she grab me and the guy sit down.

"introduce yourself" she said excitedly.

"im jung daehyun, and im 18." i give a fake smile, i look at my side and the teacher give me some displeasent look.

"from?" she ask, while doing some hands gestures.

"busan"

"great, you will sitting next to zelo..raise your hand zelo" she said, what a weird name.

i sit next to him and he just smile.

"well daehyun try to catch up on our topic okay" i just nodded then she began to teach.

~~

After hours, the bell ring.

"well class dismiss..." the teacher simply said.

"hey lets go" youngjae said.

 

"this next class would be singing class, the teacher kinda strict so yeah just prepare." youngjae said. i just nodded at him. i kind of use to that.

 The moment we arrive, the teacher already screaming.

"COME IN FAST!!"

sheesh, calm down old man.

We all sitted, and the teacher was staring at me.

"so are you a new student?" he ask, i nodded at him.

"stand up and come here to the front" he said with that harsh tone of his.

"lets see how good are you, since im a fan of 4men try singing one of their song" he said smirking.

 

i take a breath and started singing.

 
mwohae jigeum ni saenggakhaneunde
mwohae ojik ni geokjeongman haneunde
mwohae harujongil ni eolguri tteoolla
haengbokhae niga itgie..

geurae hangsang neol wihae gidohae
geurae modeungeol jugo sipeun geudae
geurae jugeulmankeum himdeureodo gwaenchanha
nae yeope niga itgie..
 
Oh naui lady lady lady lay
neo hanappuninde
gobaekhae baby baby baby bay
mallo pyohyeon motae
saranghae orae orae orae orae
eonjekkajina byeonchianheulgeoya
simnyeoni jinado baengnyeoni jinado
urin geudaero..
(4men-what are you doing)
 
"stop" the teacher said. Then he continue on speaking. " you got a beautiful voice, im looking forward to hear you sing again" with that he ask me to sit back down and the lesson start.
 
The bell rings again
 
"well go get your break, as for you jung daehyun...im looking forward to you"
 
i walks out the classroom and youngjae come beside me.
 
"your good..." he said, i just smile.
 
"well i guess im going to expect you a lot, new guy." i heard a female voice whispering at my ear, i look at her and give her a WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING look and she walks away, whats that suppose to mean, owh whatever.
 
"lets head to the cafeteria and after that we go around the school." youngjae said, i nodded at him and we started walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TA-DAH!! my first chapter is done, do give comment on what you think.
lets see if tomorrow i'm free then i'll sure to update. <3
 
LOVE YOU ALL
 
Dont forget to subscribe...