Pretty Enough

You Deserve Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

► You Deserve Better 

She's there crying everyday, ever since she's going out with that guy. She said that he was the one, but if he is the one he wouldn't make her cry everyday. She told me that everything was fine, but I know it's not. I tried to make her happy. I tried to make her laugh, but all that comes out is her pretty smile and it doesn't stay long, it trembles and her tears fall down to her cheek every second. 

"What happen this time?" I asked sitting next to her in the park. 

She took a deep breath and inhaled her snivel. "I didn't knew there was a soccer practice this afternoon, I called him over and asked if we're still on for dinner, but he told me that I'm wasting his time and that he cancelled our dinner because he had soccer practice." She explained with her tears waiting to fall. 

"Why do you keep hanging around that guy? You obviously knew that he's not good." I asked raising my voice. 

"Baekhyun, there are things that you don't understand." she explained simply. No matter how many times I tried to convince her, she never listen. I never make things up, it's true that he's been making her miserable ever since they're going out. 

Sometimes, I don't know what to do. I feel like beating the crap out of that guy. I asked her permission to give some sense to him, but she wouldn't let me. I brush her tears from her face and hold up her face. 

"If there's anything I can do to help. I would." I told her, that I would be there for her. Yeah, I've been there for her since forever. But, she doesn't see me the way I see her. All she ever cared about was that scumbag. 

"You did what you can and I'm grateful that I have you" I hate it. I know she's not okay, but I hate it when she tries to hide her sadness behind those smile. I don't get it is that guy really that great? I've seen him and I'm better, far better. 

Ever since she start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter