Final

String of Fate

 

 

People say that we’re not close. That we’re not friends. We don’t talk. That we don’t care about each other anymore. But what they don’t know… is how I’m tied to you.

I’m like a kite flying in the wind. I twist and turn. Sometimes going with the flow. Sometimes going against it. I bend and swish. Flying at different heights. Sometimes I fly low so I can still see you. You stand there; still and solid. My string tight in your grasp.

But sometimes I want to go higher. I disappear among the clouds, following my own path as I reach for the shining sun. Some people would say that you’re holding me back. That you won’t let go. That you won’t let me fly and move freely. That you won’t let me be me.

But that’s no how I see it.

You’re the one that keeps me from flying away. You’re the one that makes sure I’m alright. Sometimes the wind is so strong, I tumble in every direction. Not knowing which way is which. Although I may tug and pull, your hold is tight.

Other’s would give up. Have given up. They say I’m too much. I light. I’m fast. I move with the wind. Always moving. Always changing. But there you are. Still holding on to me.

Even though I may be miles in the sky, I can still feel you. And when I feel you tug back, I know that you are looking out for me. Letting me know that you are still there. Always there.

And when the wind stops and I slowly fall back to earth, you are right there to catch me.

Some people say that you have changed. Some people say that I have changed. The truth is; we both have changed. But the string that ties us together, will never be cut.

You will always be the one that never lets go. For when I’m high in the sky, you are the ground beneath my feet.

 


honestly this little bit of writing was inspired by this post on tumblr. don't ask me why. but this literally just came to me and i felt the need to write it down. they've said it interviews and such but jiyong just has this energy about him that he can't seem to contain, yet no matter what seunghyun is solid and calm. and always there to keep him from floating away.