Chapter 5 : The Song

South Korea: My Black and White Story

"Eunsook, study well, straight your mind, finish your study as soon as possible and comeback soon".

"Dad, mom, i love you so much. I will finished my study as soon as possible and comeback home".

They smiled brightly, and come to hug me..  But the hand, its different, its not my father's hand. whose hands it is ?. Then i turn my head. That face !!, with giant sunglasses. I looked around. God.. I’m still here..!! Still in heaven building but feels like the hell. I’m still at Hyorin party !!!

"This party will never end and we will stuck here till tomorrow. Go !!, say whatever you want to say” . the sunglasses man (still don’t know his name) pushed me to the stage. Everyone look at me. Watched me with stranger face. Every step feels like hundreds pebble in my shoe.

Why the stage so far?

Why the stage turn out bigger than I saw from my chair?

I tried to look at everyone. Than I found her. That beautiful face, Hyorin smiled and nod it. Give me a little courage.

"Can I borrow your guitar,.?" I whispered to one of the band members. Its not the same with my guitar. But I tried to own and feel it. Then without any words, because I really don’t know what exactly to said, i closed my eyes. Slowly my parents appear in my mind then i start singing.

"Happy..that’s the only word we have..
Smile..that’s the only things we always do..
Love..thats the only things we have everyday..
But then .."
 
"The sky is crying..
Apart is not something that we should regret..
The moment that we had..
Will be forever with us..
I will leave you with smile..
You will let me go with laugh..
But why the sky is crying..??”

The song ended with tears in my eyes. i missed them so much, my family.

I opened my eyes, then.. suddenly everyone stand and clapped. they give me a standing ovation !!!.. Did I deserved? some of them still wiped their eyes. Hyorin smile brightly, Yesung with his warm smile and i found the sunglasses man, he smile, not know what exactly his reaction. But still smile..

Tonight become one of beautiful night in my life. Not because the luxury party. Not because i'm with rich and famous peoples. Not because its my best friends birthday and obviously not because of the sunglasses man. But because everyone appreciated me, my song, and because of God and family i can felt this beautiful night. I smiled and even still smiled till i fall to sleep….