Chapter 01: Mafia Hwang

Pink Mafia

 

I'm surprised that I already have upvotes!

Woah, you guys are Jjang!

 

 


Chapter 01: Mafia Hwang 


 

Anxiety.

Fear.

Those were some of the emotions that Taeyeon was feeling right now. 

The girl was on her knees, both hands grasping the iron bars that separates her from freedom that she's been longing for for hours.

How did she end up here? Behind bars?

All that she could remember was being thrown into the back of a limousine. She panicked. She tried pulling the door handle, but the driver was too quick and immediately locked all doors. 

She called out to the driver, in hoping that she'll get a response, but to no avail. He didn't answer her. Where in the world were they taking her?

She thought  she'll get an answer once she felt the car stop. Looking out the car window, she was met with a huge mansion. Like, freak'n huge.

The car door was pulled open, revealing the same man in black that Taeyeon remembered to be one of the red head's personal body guard. Or well, she assumes to be a body guard, judging by the way he dresses.

Feeling a sense of Deja Vu, she was being lifted again and thrown over his shoulders. 

Kicking and screaming, she was being carried into the mansion, where she could faintly hear the red head telling the man to throw her in the dungeons. Dungeons. The freak'n girl said, Dungeons.
 
And that was how she ended up here. 
 
Losing hope of ever escaping, Taeyeon sat her little bum on the ground, not even giving a second thought of how dirty the ground was.
 
Her nose scrunch up as she smelled the unpleasant odor coming from the underground prison. It reeked of dead corpse and blood.  
 
"Help! Help me, please!"
 
Her ears perked up at the sudden screaming coming from somewhere in the prison. She could hear the man scream in agony, followed by a couple of whipping sounds.
 
The man was being tortured to death and just the thought of that scared Taeyeon even more than she already was. What would happen if she was next? Is this the compensation that the red head was talking about?
 
"No! I don't want to die yet!" Taeyeon said, shaking her head violently. 
 
She immediately got up from the floor and ran towards the bars. Her face barely sticking out of the gap, she screams for help... for someone to save her. Anyone, please.
 
"Yah, shut up."
 
Taeyeon closed shut at the sudden voice coming from the stairs. She could hear the familiar clicking sound of heels as it grew closer and closer.
 
"Y-You!" Taeyeon blurted out as she saw the devil coming towards her.
 
The clicking sounds stops and soon Taeyeon was met face to face with the red headed girl that Taeyeon assumes to be the devil in disguise.
 
"Well, hello to you too." The girl said nonchanlantly, flipping her long, ruby locks to the side to get a clear view of the shorter girl in front of her.
 
"What do you want from me?" Taeyeon spatted. She wanted to get out fast. She wanted to leave this filthy place.
 
"Compensation, remember?" The girl said, her eyes roaming around Taeyeon's petite body.
 
Taeyeon opened to say something, but the loud voice coming from the narrow hall had stopped her. 
 
"Ms. Hwang!" A man in black came running and stopped as soon as he was about a few distance away from the red head. Not daring to look in the eyes of the girl, he bowed ninety-degrees and began to talk. "The man you wanted us to punish is now dead."
 
Taeyeon's eyes widen once the word, dead went through her ears. She turned to face the red head, only to be met with her almond eyes. The girl had on a smirk, sending shivers down Taeyeon's spine. The girl was certainly a devil.  Taeyeon had no doubt about it.
 
"Really? Aw, poor guy. Just dump his useless body in the ocean." The girl said quite calmly, her eyes boring into Taeyeon's.
 
"Yes, ma'm." The guy said, before scurrying off to do just that.
 
"Sorry about that. Now, where were we..." The red head pretended to ponder with her fingers tapping lightly against her chin. "Ah, right. Compensation!" She snapped a finger, smiling until her eyes disappeared into crescents.
 
If the girl wasn't such a she-devil, Taeyeon would have thought that her smile was one of the most beautiful smile she has ever seen. Too bad it wasn't only just beautiful. It was freak'n scary too.
 
"A-Am I going to D-Die?" Taeyeon stuttered. She was fearing for her life right now.
 
The red head cocked an eyebrow as she heard the question. "Well, you might." She answered, her lips pursed as she nodded her head.
 
"W-Wha..." Taeyeon was at a loss for words. She might? What the hell was that suppose to mean?
 
As if the girl could read her mind, the red head spoke once again. "That is, if you don't pay me compensation."
 
"Just tell me! What is it that you want?! I have no money..." Taeyeon pleaded.
 
"Oh, money isn't what I want."
 
Taeyeon looked confusingly at the girl. "Then, what?"
 
"I want your body." The red girl said. A devishly smile slowly creeping on her face. 
 
 
 
|| P I N K M A F I A ||
 
 
 
Taeyeon stood still, frozen as the man's piercing gaze went right through her.
 
How did she end up right in front of a Mafia Gang leader? Taeyeon took a quick glance at the red head beside her.
 
The girl had on a bright smile, which Taeyeon found to be quite disturbing sometimes. Whenever she smiled, it meant no good.
 
"Tell me, Miyoung ah. What is the meaning of this?" The man asked. He crossed his legs as he waited for his daughter to explain to him what was going on.
 
"Daddy, this girl here." She said cheerfully, pulling the latter closer to her. "Is my girlfriend and I love her."
 
Her father turn to look at the shorter girl, his face asking her whether his daughter was telling the truth or not. 
 
Remembering the deal that she had made with the red head just moments ago, Taeyeon nodded her head, confirming that the girl was telling the truth and that... she was her, girlfriend.
 
The man released a loud sigh as he rubs his temple. "Miyoung ah, what is this? We were just discussing about your marriage with the son of the Choi's."
 
"And how many times did I tell you? That I do not want to get married. Especially, with that face of a loser!" The girl said out of frustration.
 
"Miyoung ah, he isn't such a bad guy. And since when do you swing that way? I don't remember ever hearing you say you liked girls?" He questioned. His eyes squinting a little as he found his daughter to be quite suspicious.
 
"I didn't." The red head said, shrugging her shoulders. "But, all of that changed the moment I met her." She added, looking at Taeyeon quite ... lovingly.
 
A small groan elicited from the man. 
 
He couldn't believe what was happening. He thought his daughter finally agreed to marrying into the Choi's after the discussion they had a couple hours ago, but here she was, introducing him to her girlfriend.
 
"Fine." He gave up. "But, I want to know if she can protect you from danger. So I'm sending her into the training fields, to test her."
 
The red head happily nodded, agreeing to her father. She was just happy that her father wasn't forcing her to marry off with a man she despises so much.
 
"Good. Prepare for the test. You may go." The man spoke to Taeyeon, waving his hands for the girl to leave.
 
Taeyeon quickly bowed, before being pulled away by her supposedly 'girlfriend.'
 
The man slumps down onto his chair as he watches his daughter disappear behind the doors.
 
"Looks like the Choi's will be enraged at the sudden turn of events." He sighed.

 
 
|| P I N K M A F I A ||
 
 
 
"Hey, Miyoung. What does he mean by test?" Taeyeon asked the girl as they made their way into a large room, which Taeyeon assumes to be her bedroom. 
 
The red head shot Taeyeon a glare at the mention of her name coming out from the latter's mouth. "Call me Miyoung again and I'll have your brain splattered out from that stupid head of yours." The girl spatted.
 
Taeyeon quickly nodded, pursing her lips as she didn't want to anger the girl even more.
 
"Sorry." Taeyeon said, slightly above a whisper. 
 
Sighing, the red head rubbed her temples. "Just call me, Tiffany." She said as she sat herself down on a pink couch.
 
Taeyeon nodded once again and scanned through the whole room. The room looked like a fluff of pink. Everything was pink. Well, almost.
 
There was a pink couch, a pink plasma tv hunged on a pink wall, pink stuff animals... well, except for that totoro doll. Taeyeon shook her head. Too much pink will make her go blind. How could Tiffany sleep in a room like this?
 
"Done looking around my room? I know it's pink, no need to tell me." Tiffany's husky voice captured Taeyeon's attention.
 
"So let me give you a brief summary on what happened today. Since, sometimes I feel like you wonder off to some different universe because you always have that stupid look on your face." Tiffany continued to ramble on.
 
"One. You spilt tea over my expensive white, button collar shirt. Which is apart of my school uniform, may I add. Two. You couldn't give me my compensation, so I had you locked up in our house dungeon.Three. We made a deal. In exchange for your life, you'll pretend to be my lover so that I wouldn't have to go through with some stupid marriage that father had plan for me."
 
"Well, what about the test your father was talking about?" Taeyeon questioned. For some reason, when the girl's father spoke of a test, it didn't sound too good.
 
"Oh?" Tiffany cocked an eyebrow and looked at the shorter girl amusingly. "So, you did pay attention."
 
"Well, duh. If it involves me and a mafia gang, of course I will." Taeyeon scoffed.
 
"Watch your attitude. You should be treating your girlfriend with respect." Tiffany said, glaring at the girl. "And about the test, it's nothing really. I do them all the time when I was little." Tiffany added, shrugging her shoulders.
 
"Really? Is it that simple?"
 
"Well, yeah. Just avoid being shot, stabbed, and ambushed. Then, you should be fine." Tiffany said nonchanlantly.
 
By now, Taeyeon's mouth was left agape as she stared at the girl with eyes bulging out from her socket.
 
 
What the hell kind of test is that?!
 
 
 


 

Have you guys waited long for the first chapter?

I hope it was worth the wait. What do you think of it so far?

Until then, take care!

 

 

[TS] BJJ (Hwang Jungmi) - First Kiss