The Sun and The Moon

The Sun and The Moon

The Story of The Sun and The Moon 

When the Sun and the Moon firt met they fell madly inlove and from there on they began to live a beautiful romance...

At that time the world didn't exist yet and the day God decided to create it, he gave a final touch...

Brightness

The brightness of night and day.

God decided that the sun would brighten the day and the moon would elluminate the night... 

and for that reason they were forced to live apart...

Both were deeply saddened when they realized they would be a part and would never be able to meet again..

The moon's sadness grew and grew deeper.. despite the brightness given to him by God, he felt alone...

The sun in turn, had won a title of nobility "Astro King" but that didn't give him happiness...

God saw their sadness and called them to explain;

"Moon, you will bring light to cold and warm nights, you wou will enchant lovers and you'll be the protagonist of many beautiful poems"

"As for you Sun, you will keep your title and become the most important Star, you will illuminate the earth during the day, give heat to humans and that alone will make people happier" 

The moon became deeply sadden by his cruel fate and wept bitterly, 

when the sun saw his sadness and pain he decided that he couldn't be weak. 

since he has to give him strength and help him accept what God had decided...

Even so, he was so worried about the moon that he dicided to ask something of God; 

"Lord, please help the moon, he is more fragile than I, he won't be able to bear the loneliness"

Gods' compassion is so great he created the stars to give the beautiful moon some company...

The moon was still very sad, although he now has the stars that do everything to comfort him, but it almost never works...

Till this day they still live apart... The sun pretends he's happy, and the moon can never hide his sadness...

The sun burns with passion for him, and he lives in the darkness of his grief...

God's command was that the moon always be full and bright...

but his command failed for the moon has phases...

when happy it's beautiful and full but when unhappy it is waning,

and you are not able to appreciate his brilliance and beauty...

Both the moon and the sun move on...

The Sun Lonely, but strong, 

The Moon accompanied by the stars, but weak...

Men constantly try to conquer the moon,

as if that were possible,

some have even gone to it, 

but have always returned alone,

no one has ever managed to bring him down to earth,

No one has conquer him as much as they try...

God decided that no love in this world was really impossible, 

not even the love shared between the sun and the moon...

it was at that moment that he created the Eclipse,

Today the Sun and the Moon live waiting for that moment,

those moments that they were granted,

and that so rarely happen...

When you look at the sky, 

from now on and see the sun covering the moon it is because it is lying on him and making love to him...

it is the act of love that was given the name Eclipse...

It is important to remember that the brightness of their ecstasy is so great.. 

that it is advised not to look at the sky at that time,

for your eyes can be blinded to see so much love...

Now you know...

The Story of The Sun and His Beautiful Moon