A Little Arguement And Apologies

The Twisted Truth

Ji Young woke up later at 7:35 PM. She had a long rest and was getting really hungry. Her tummy was telling her that it was close to dinner. She got up and went downstairs, expecting to find her oppas downstairs doing their usual stuff.

But instead, she found nothing and no one downstairs. A little sticky note was left on the fridge. It read:

Dearest Jiji,

If you're wondering where we all are, we went out to buy dinner. Your Heechul oppa insisted we'd buy jjigae and saeujeot, your favorite( even though he knows how much I totally hate spicy foods! ). See you later, little sister!

- Jjong oppa :)

Ji Young smiled. She definitely loved jjigae and saeujeot and she knew how much her Jonghyun oppa disliked the spiciness of saeujeot on his tongue. Heechul oppa always so-called " asked " him to try that dish. So, she plugged her earphones into her ears and listened to some music while she waited for her oppas to return.

About 10 minutes later, her oppas returned with a pouting Jonghyun strolling in last. He did not seem happy that saeujeot was on the menu tonight.

" Oppa! ", Ji Young squealed as she hugged her Heechul oppa.

" Look what we bought, dongsaeng dearest. ", he smiled as he held up a plastic bag with wonderful smells wafting from it.

" My favourite foods! Kamsahamnida, Chulie oppa! ", Ji Young squealed as she hugged her oppa again.

Heechul laughed as he hugged his sister back. Jonghyun pouted and mumbled something under his breath, but no one heard him.

While everyone ate, poor Jonghyun had to drink water again and again and again. Saeujeot certainly did not agree with his tongue.

After dinner, Ji Young asked her Heechul oppa about what happened today in the mall.

" Oppa, why did you and the others frown at Siwon and Minho when they helped me? "

Heechul froze, clenched his fist and bit his lower lip. He was boiling inside about those two boys.

" O--oppa...? ", Ji Young squeaked out.

" It's none of your concern, dongsaeng. ", he answered simply.

" That's not a good enough answer. I wanna know why. ", Ji Young said firmly.

" Ji Young-ah, I told you that you shouldn't ask-- ", Yesung started to say, but Ji Young waved her oppa off.

" Heechul oppa, wae? What are you keeping from me? "

" Don't ask. "

" I have a right to know. "

" But I am your eldest oppa. You should listen to what I tell you. It's for your own good-- "

" Wae? Answer my question. "

" I said no and that's final. "

" No, answer me-- "

" NO. "

" But-- "

" NO. "

" Oppa-- "

" Ji Young-ah, don't argue-- "

" Tell me why! "

" NO! "

" TELL. ME. WHY. NOW!!!! "

When Ji Young said those words, Heechul finally lost his temper and landed a stinging blow to his sister's cheek. Ji Young fell to her knees and started crying softly. All the others could do was stare in shock with open mouths.

Heechul's anger boiled over for a while, but then when he saw his sister crying, he stooped down and tried to apologize and comfort her.

" Ji Young-ah-- "

" Go away. "

" Mianhae-- "

" Go away. Leave me alone. "

" Ji Young-ah, mianhae. I-- "

" I said, go away! "

" Ji Young-- "

" I SAID GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! "

With that, Ji Young ran upstairs, into her room and slammed the door with a very loud BANG and locked her door. She went to her bed, lay down and cried into her pillow. Her oppa had never slapped her before. Why, why did he when she just asked that question?

Suddenly, she heard knocking. She covered her ears with her pillow and ignored the constant knocking.

" Ji Young-- "

" Go away! I don't wanna talk to anyone! Leave me alone! "

Then, the turning of locks were heard. Ji Young knew that could only mean they had a copy of her room keys. So, she hid herself under her blanket and pretended to sleep.

Heechul strode in and saw Ji Young lying down on the bed. He sat by her side and shook her gently.

" Ji Young-ah. "

Ji Young ignored him and pretended to continue sleeping.

" Ji Young-ah, mianhae for what I did to you. I was just so angry that I couldn't hold back my anger. I know you're still angry at me and you wouldn't wanna do this, but can you please forgive me? "

At those words, Ji Young felt a tear slide down her cheek and wet her pillow. Her oppa really meant that he was sorry. She couldn't hold herself back and she suddenly hugged her oppa with tears streaming down her face like rivers.

Heechul was surprised at first by his sister's sudden hug, but then, he hugged his sister back and cried as well. Even though he never expected his sister to forgive him this fast, he was still glad that his sister forgave him anyways.

" Mianhae, Chulie oppa. ", Ji Young wailed as her hug tightened.

" Mianhae, Ji Young-ah. ", Heechul sobbed as he tightened his hug as well.

" Mianhae, oppa. I shouldn't have asked that question. "

" It's alright. Just don't ask that question again next time, okay? "

" Ye, oppa. "

" Now, go get ready for bed. We've got another day ahead of us tommorow, okay? "

" Ye, Chulie oppa. "

Ji Young ran into the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth, combed her hair and slipped into her pajamas. Her PJs had cute teddy bears holding flowers behind their backs.

When she sat next to her oppa on the bed, he smiled cheekily as he reached behind her and pulled the hood of her PJs over her head.

The hood was a hazelnut brown with a smiling bear's face designed on it. The bear had bright blue eyes, a black nose and a pink ribbon in between the ears.

" Hey! ", Ji Young pouted when her oppa did that.

" Haha! Good night, dongsaeng. ", Heechul said as he tucked her into bed, kissed her forehead and switched off her lights.

" Oppa? "

" Ye? "

" Can you say good night to the rest of the oppas for me? "

" Sure. Anything for my little sister. ", Heechul smiled.

" Good night, oppa. "

" Good night, Ji Young-ah. "

The door closed and Ji Young was left in the dark. The only light she had was the moon's radiant beams shining through her window.

As Ji Young closed her eyes and gave in to sleep, questions concerning today's incident with her oppas and the Choi brothers filled her head. But she dismissed them and just slept.

" Maybe it was best if I didn't ask as it would just cause more trouble with Chulie oppa... ", was the last thought that ran through her mind before sleep overtook her.