Sad

The nerd Lu han and the Kingka Oh Sehun

                              tumblr_m8qxpozPTi1qevb5mo1_500_large.png

Thanks to everyone that waited for the update , i'm not sick anymore so this is the chapter enjoy :D

It was Friday & i’m waiting for Suho at the same place , I’m really nervous now cause I saw him coming from afar he came closer & smiled at me with his beautiful smile and said “ You waited for me “ I smiled back and said “ Yes you can see that I really love you so what is your answer ? “ he came closer and closer & I felt his lips on mine , it felt so nice I wished that the time would stop now .

We were walking now hand in hand and suddenly he stopped & said “ But I want this to stay as a secret because you know that my friends really HATE the kingka’s “ I smiled and said “ I’ll do everything for the one I love “ he smiled “ Thanks “ & we hugged …

Luhan’s POV

It’s finally week-end , me & Zelo are going to watch a movie together & I’m waiting for him cause he said that he will come & pick me up so I’m waiting . I heard someone knocking on the door & I knew it was Zelo so I opened the door and it was Zelo he smiled and said “ Ready ? “ I smiled and said “ Yes! “  

The movie was done & it was really funny I loved it ,  we’re walking now in the park and Zelo said “ I have something to say to you “ I smiled & said “ Go on “ he stopped and took my hand “ Luhan I really like you do you want to be my boyfriend ? I should forget about Sehun sooo “ Yes I want to “ he hugged me & said “ thanks for giving me a chance “ I hugged him back .

Kyungsoo’s POV

I’m now helping my mother with cooking & I asked “ Who’s coming ? “ She smiled & said  “ Your old friend but you don’t remember him because it’s a long time ago but I know that you’ll love him , now go & change if they’re here I’ll call you .” I said “ OK “ I kissed her on her cheeks .

Jongin’s POV

I’m now in the car with mom I asked “ Mom where are we going ? “ She smiled & said “ It’s a old friend of you but you don’t remember him “ Who’s that person?!

Kyungsoo’s mom’s POV

I’m now waiting for the family I heard a knock on the door & I opened the door & they stood there I smiled & said “  He is in his room the first floor & the first room on your left “ .

Jongin’s POV

I’m now in the first floor I knocked on the door & he opened but I never knew it would be HIM so I was shocked .

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

I heard a knock on the door I opened it & I never knew it would be the one I HATE from the kingka’s , I dislike the kingka’s but I hate Jongin because he is the biggest playboy ! I was really in shock so I said nothing I heard my mom “ Come on guys let’s eat!! “ .

We were now on the table with Jongin next to me and my mom said “ Me and Jongin’s mom realy want you back as best friends so we had decided that you’ll see eah other every week-end “ EVERY WEEK- End ?!!

Nobody’s POV

It’s Monday now & Everyone in school knew that the cute Zelo is dating the nerd Luhan , but this madde Luhan kind of no more nerd .

Sehun’s POV

Today’s the day I’m going to tell Luhan that I’m really sorry about what I said & I’m going to tell him that I really love him . I’m walking to school & I saw my friend Chen from afar he came & said “ Did you heard about the news? “ I said “ No what’s up ? “ he said “ The new cute boy Zelo is dating the Nerd Luhan !! “ I felt pain & I wanted to cry for the first time , I stood still and chen finally spoke “ If you’re going to stand like this I’m going to school because we’re already late “ I said “ Just go “ .

Luhan’s POV

I’m now in class & Chen came in , I wanted to know where Sehun is . Kai asked “ Where Is Sehun ? Chen answered “ He suddenly stood still & he was like crying I don’t know “  crying ?? Why the hell did Sehun cried ?  I asked Jieun “ Is Sehun still dating Sora ?” She answered “ No they broke up “  So Sehun is maybe crying because of Sora . The teacher came in & said “ Your teacher is sick so you’ll have free time “

This is Jieun BTW check her new song it's really good 

song-ji-eun-hope-torture-XIAHPOP-770x472

Sehun’s POV

I stood for like 10 minutes so I had decided that I should go to school now . I stood outside the classroom now but I didn’t want to go in cause I knew that I’ll see Luhan and his new boyfriend , I went inside & yes the first person I saw was Luhan but then I looked away , I went to my desk & then I decided that I’ll sleep for an hour .

Luhan’s POV

Sehun came in & indeed he really cried you can see it because his eyes were really red .

Class is now & it’s lunch time me & Zelo are now walking hand in hand to the cafeteria & I felt that everyone was looking at us .

Ailee’s POV

I’m now walking with my friend Hyosung she knew that I had a crush on Gikwang & she also had a crush on his friend Junhyung . I heard someone calling my name so I looked & it was Gikwang & his friend Junhyung , I smiled at him he said “ Do you have something to do this week-end ?” I said “ No why ?” he smiled & said “ That’s good we’ll come & pick you up “ I asked “ We? “ then Junhyung said “ Hyosung do you want to go on a date with me ? “ Hyusong smiled & said “ Yes “ she was so shy I can see it Gikwang said “ Perfect , see you girls !! “ we said “ Bye! “

This is Hyosung                                                                                                 This is Junhyung 

 

hyosung+secret.jpg                                                     Monstar-yong-jun-hyung-1.jpg

Luhan’s POV 

We were now in class i whispered to Zelo “ Zelo I want to tell you something after school by the lockers ok ? “  he said “ Ok”

Class was over , me & Zelo are now by the lockers I spoke “ Zelo I’m realy sorry but I want us to be just friends “ Zelo came closer like he was going to kiss me but he said “ It’s Sehun right ? “ I asked “ How did you know ? “ He smiled & said “ Ailee told me everything and it was my plan to let Sehun feel the pain you had & Sehun was right here and he saw us and he thought that I kissed you so go after him & tell him everything “  after hearing this I did what he said and now I was running & I saw Sehun from afar .

Sehun’s POV

I’m walking to the lockers now & I saw Luhan kissing with Zelo I felt so much pain so I ran & I was crying so hard . I was near the school’s gate but then I felt that someone had grabbed my hand I looked up & it was Luhan …. 

Thank you for reading :) ^-^ and thank you for waiting