suicide?

Count to Three

Hansol woke up very early and it was very cold. He walks to the kitchen making a cup of tea and sat on sofa while staring blankly at his tea. He let out a sigh and sips his tea, plain just like his life. For Hansol life is so boring and mean. That’s what in Hansol’s mind now. Hansol wasn’t kind of people who like to complain about life a lot. But there are just too many things troubling him.

Today was the third day of summer holiday. Think about the sunlight, the waves at the beach, and don’t forget the girls with bikini. But for Hansol those things were only existed in film. Hansol thought his summer would be fun. Okay, it was his teacher fault who gave him so many homework to do during the holiday, or maybe his teacher knew if he really had nothing to do this holiday.

But that was okay, Hansol already finished all of his homework just in three days, when the others will just finished it at the end of the holiday. For some people Hansol was kind of genius kid. But for himself he was really ed up.

Hansol was alone. Really alone, no parents (his parents was in LA so he was really alone), boyfriend neither Best friend. Hansol wouldn’t feel so depressed if just that bastard…I mean Kim Mingyu wasn’t leaving him alone and spending his holiday with his new boyfriend Jeon Wonwoo. Well, but it’s better than Mingyu asked him to join with him and Wonwoo, it would be awkward hanging out with a couple.

Hansol and Mingyu was always spending time together until Mingyu got a boyfriend. They went school together, watched together(please keep this as secret), ditched together, even celebrate the black day together, but that’s all changed when Wonwoo came and made Hansol be a small figurine in their love story.

But there was something worst than your friend suddenly changed ( Hansol was panic when Mingyu couldn’t stop smiling at himself) that is when Mingyu called him and informed a good news —

“Hey Hansol, sorry I can’t celebrate the black day with you this time, maybe next following year too. I’m with Wonwoo now. Annyeong!”

Hansol ate 2 portion of jjangmyeon alone while cursing at Mingyu that day. Mingyu should’ve called him before he order the jjangmyeon. Hansol wondering if Mingyu was trying to show off his boyfriend to him, if it was, why didn’t he just kill him instead?

“look for a date.” Hansol remembered those words which always came from Mingyu’s mouth when he sighed seeing a couple.

Hansol Looked at his reflection on his tea. Not bad. He thought himself, He think he’s more handsome than that Kim Mingyu. ‘But why the hell he could get a boyfriend even before me?!’

Well Hansol already tried to approach some sunbaes at his school. But still end up being a-single.

.

.

Hansol went out from his house with a newspaper on his hand. He decided to having a part-time job during the holiday. Hansol didn’t want he’s rotten in his house just because he had nothing to do. He already tried to contacting the number for a job, but they said it’s already too late for it.

But there is still tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. So hansol decide to take a walk and goes to the cross bridge to see the sunset. He sighed “no one want me… even a job.” He said while holding to the edge of the bridge and look at the water below him.

“Hey!! Don’t be stupid!” someone tugs at hansol’s sleeve and drag him away from the edges. “solve your problem with the better way!”

Hansol was very confused. Who the heck is this person? And why is he mad at him? “I’m sorry?”

“yea, that’s good if you’re feeling sorry  because you almost do suicide. Think about people who love you!” that guy advice him.

Suicide??? I’m not gonna suicide

“Yak! It’s not like I’m gonna jump from here! I just enjoying the view here!” hansol explained.

The other guy doubt hansol’s words but Hansol kept assured him.

“then, I’m sorry.” The guy laughs awkwardly. “I saw you sighing then look so depressed, and I was panic when you went closer to the edges I thought you’ll

Hansol just rolled his eyes and pass that guy.

“wait!” that guy stops hansol by his hand. “I’m Jisoo. Hong Jisoo. How bout you??”

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR NAME. I WILL TELL YOU IF WE MEET AGAIN.” hansol shouts at him and just passed him.

But I hope I won’t ever meet you again.

 

 


Heyyo! thanks for reading, and sorry for the short update e n e

I've decided to make this as chaptered fic.

so what do you think? should I continue this?