Smile

Count to Three

When Hansol was on way to home, saw an advertisement. It said it was looking for a waiter to new café near the beach. So hansol decided to note the address of the café and smiled.

 

‘Maybe life wasn’t that cruel’ Hansol though

 

The next morning Hansol came to the café and guess what? He got his job, the café where he working was so perfect. It’s near the beach, and….romantic. and it reminds him about his status, a single. SINGLE.

 

‘I take back my words. Life really is cruel’

 

First day as a waiter make Hansol really wanted to hit his head to the table.

‘you’re professional, Hansol. don’t mind those stupid couple, focus!’ Hansol though himself and shaking his head while cleaning the table.

 

 

Actually Hansol just need to open the door for the costumer, takes their order and clean the table until five o’clock. Just that, and about the salary it’s more than enough.

 

Hansol sat on the beach, his working time was over. He decided to enjoy the sunset until the rain comes. Maybe it’s the time for Hansol to ask the sky why it wasn’t on his side. Because just in a second the sky became dark and a heavy rain comes.

 

The other visitor already runs and find place to hide from the rain. ‘heavy rain in summer. What a jokes’ Hansol though, but he didn’t care, he’ll just sit quietly and see the…cloudy sunset.

Hansol close his eyes and enjoy the rain poured around him until…

 

“HEY IT’S RAINING! OMG, THERE IS WAVE COMING. ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?? WAIT THERE I’LL TAKE YOU”

 

Hansol opened his eyes, this voice. Hansol looks around and found Jisoo runs to him while holding an umbrella. Hansol was about to stand up and runs from the other boy, but its late, Jisoo already in front of him and put a jacket on him and drag him to a shade place from rain.

Hansol didn’t know what happened but his cheeks burned and he feel warm in jisoo’s jacket. Hansol though himself that maybe he’s sick. Jisoo takes him to a café and give him a cup of hot coffee.

 

“hey…you’re the boy who tried to jump from the bridge! So you really want to die?? You almost die by the wave stupid!” that boy flicked Hansol’s forehead.

 

“I’m not! I was just…sleepy yea sleepy.” The boy pinch him on cheeks.

 

“your face looks red. you okay?”  Hansol just nods and sips his coffee.

 

“I’m sorry to bother you. I’m Hansol.” Hansol bowed and smiled to the other boy.

 

“so Hansol-ssi. You should smile more. You looks adorable when smiling.” Jisoo smiled to him. “If I meet you again I hope I could see your smile. Bye!” Jisoo walk out from the café left the blushing Hansol inside with his jacket.

 

Smile— Jisoo’s words keep spinning around his head. Jisoo was right, when was the last time Hansol smile? He tried to smile in front of the mirror, the sigh.

                ‘why am I thinking about that boy?’

.

 

 

After finished the job, Hansol walked out form café and take a walk around the beach until he decided to looks for some tattoo artist there.  Hansol thought about having a temporary tattoo, that won’t be bad since it was temporary and it would gone after the holiday. Also that’s a bit cool.

 

“excuse me…” Hansol asked one of the artist “can you make a temporary tattoo too?”

“sure young boy, but you have to wait” the artist smiled to him, and Hansol just nods and sits while looking at the artist work on the back of a boy. Hansol looked at the boy face and tilts his head.

 

“Jisoo-ssi?” Jisoo who was being painted by the artist looked at Hansol and smiled.

 

Jisoo tap on chair beside him, gesturing Hansol to sit there “hey! We met again, are you planning to have a tattoo too??”

 

“well, yes. Anyway I haven’t washed your jacket yet. I’m very sorry about it” Hansol bowed and sat besides Jisoo.

 

“it’s fine. You may have it” Jisoo replied, Hansol was about to protest but the tattoo artist interrupted them.

 

“I’m sorry, but did the two of you knowing each other? If yes I’d like to give you matching tattoos” Jisoo was just nod and be thankful to the artist while Hansol still shocked and don’t understand how could Jisoo deal with it easily.

 

 

.

 

Hansol stared at his tattoo. He have to admitted that the tattoo look cool.

“Isn’t it cool?” Jisoo smiled gently and ruffled Hansol hair, make the other just looked away and hide the blushing face of him.

“yea. But people might think we’re a couple.” Hansol puckered his lips

 

“I don’t care” Jisoo shrugged and laid on the sand beneath him and taps space beside him. “hey see there are Kites up there.”

Hansol laid himself beside Jisoo and stare at the kites too. “There are so many of it.” He giggled.

 

“Hansol.” Jisoo sit up, keep staring at the kites. “try to think if you were a kite. Fly freely and blew by the wind. Maybe your string might cut off, and you’ll fall. But everyone knew that your place was always at the sky” Jisoo smiled at the sky made Hansol speechless. Hansol never though Jisoo could say that kind of words too.

“Hey Hansol.” Jisoo stood up. “the loser pay for dinner!” He ran and left Hansol confuse there until..

 

“HONG JISOO THAT’S UNFAIR”

 

Hansol  ran and tried to beat Jisoo. Hansol liked the sensation when the wind blew his face. It feels like he was flying – Like the Kites.

 

Jisoo stopped and smiled at Hansol “You know. You should smile more. I like your smile, that’s…pretty”

 

Hansol couldn’t say anything. His cheeks turned red and he couldn’t control his heartbeat. He let out a smile. “I’ll smile more often”

 

Jisoo ruffled his hairs again “cmon. I’ll treat you, you already beat me” He chuckled and Hansol smiled even wider while following him to the food court.  “you just beat me with your sweet smile” Jisoo mumbled.

 

“you say something Jisoo?”

“no, forget it.”

 


Hello! sorry for the short update ._. and sorry if there are so many grammar mistakes, i'm not really good at english

Thanks for reading my fic, hope you like this. ^^