My Angel

Day by Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please listen to Myname's 'Day by Day' as you read. The story soung much more better/emotional with the song...

------------------------------------------

You twirled around and gently curled your hands together under the bright moon. Your ruqun flow along your legs as you swirled to the side. Seyong watched you with a loving smile. He loved the way you dance, screw that, he loved everything about you. “Oppa…” you called to him with a bright smile and walked over to the rock he was sitting on. Seyong looked up as you make your way towards him and extended his arms out to you. You went into his embrace and sat on his lap. “You look so beautiful dancing…You’re like an angel dancing under the moon.” He proudly complimented. You blushed with delight and leaned your head on his shoulder. Seyong pecked your forehead and leaned his cheek against your head. “I wish we could stay like this forever…” you mumbled.

Seyong nodded in agreement. “We can, I promise. I’ll ask my father for permission to marry you…and then we can be together forever.” He tightened his hold around you. You lifted up your head and looked into his eyes. “I don’t think your father will approve of an orphan like me…you’re the General Kim’s son, I’m just a mere commone-…” You were cut off by his lips. Seyong kissed you with so much passion and love that you couldn’t help but kiss back. He pulled back and gazed at you with anger and love. “Don’t you ever dare say that…you’re not a mere commoner…you’re my girl.” He sternly stated. You obediently nodded like a five years old kid. Seyong softened and nuzzled his nose against yours. “You’re so cute…” he mumbled. You flushed pink and hide your face on his shoulder.

Seyong chuckled at your cuteness and pecked your head. “No matter what, I’ll marry you…you are the only one for me…the only one that can fill up this emptiness inside my heart, without you, I’m just an empty shell…” he promised with his heart as he faced the moon. “I love you, oppa.” You mumbled. “I love you too, babe.” he closed his eyes in happiness.

“WHAT?!” Seyong exclaimed loudly as he stared at his father with pure anger. “I said you’re going to marry General Yoo’s daughter, Daeha and that’s final.” His father sternly stated. “NO! I’m not marrying anyone except --------.” Seyong disagreed. His father glared at him with raging fury. “Don’t make me have to repeat myself, Kim Seyong.” He raged but Seyong stood his ground. “No! I don’t approve of this arrangement made by you and your sick friend…I love --------, she’s the only girl I want in my life.” Seyong persuaded. “KIM SEYONG! I’m giving you a warning. Marry Daeha or watch your precious ---------- suffer the consequences…you choose.” His father concluded and left his room.

Seyong groaned and sat on his bed with hands covering his face. Tears were rapidly running down his cheeks. *My love. My ---------, I’m sorry. I can’t keep my promise. If I do, you’re gonna get hurt and I don’t want that…never want that…* he thought as more tears dropped from already red eyes. *In order for you to have a safe life, I have to listen to my father’s request…I’m sorry…* he continued to sob until the sky was filled with darkness.

“Oppa, are you ok?” you asked as you stared at Seyong’s blank face. He snapped out of daze and turned to you with an assuring smile. “Yes, I’m alright. I’m just…tired…” he fibbed. You got worried and placed a hand on his forehead, checking for any sign of fever. Seyong immediately felt his heart squeeze in pain. *How can you be so kind to me when I’m going to leave you? Please stop it. I don’t want you to get hurt…* pain was visible through his eyes as he gazed at you. You blinked and tilted your head. “Oppa, are you in pain? Is there anything I can do to stop your pain?” you worriedly asked. Seyong pulled you into his embrace and tightly shut his eyes as tears threatened to fall. “I love you, babe. I really really love you and I’ll always will.” He mumbled against your shoulder. You gently patted his back in comfort. “I love you too, oppa. I will always love only you…” you answered.

Seyong pulled back and looked at you for a long time. Slowly he leaned in and took your lips with his. His kiss scared you, he was kissing you with so much love and pain that it feel like it was the last time. Seyong gently laid you on the bed and hovered over you. He pulled away and gazed straight into your eyes. “Is this ok?” he whispered. You blushed, understanding what he meant. Without hesitation, you nodded and immediately he kissed you again. *I love you, --------. I will forever engrave your name on my heart. You’re the only one who owns my heart, no one else. Tonight, I’m going to be selfish and take you. You’re only mine…only mine…* a drop of tear slipped from his eyes and fall, luckily it landed on the bed and not you.

*I’ll give myself to you tonight, oppa…all of me…will forever belong to you…forever and ever…yours.* you kissed him back with the same love and passion. Seyong wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled your body closer to him as he lifted the cover over the both of you. That was the night where both of you have given everything to ea

Please log in to read the full chapter