Planning.

Oh! Honey!

 

 
 
sorry if it took me a bit long to post this. But anyways. I hope you'll like it.  thanks for reading!^ ^
 

 
 
[Kikwang's POV]
 
Yoseob was being a piss....
as well as Dongwoon, Dujun, Junhyung, Hyunseung...
 
AHH! All of them!
 
"Seriously Kikwang. We're saying this because we care for you." The great Yoseob told me as he patted on my shoulder which I quickly shrugged off. I furrowed on my forehead before giving him (them..) an evil look.
 
"I will never give up on my honey! not in a hundred years!" I puffed my cheeks as I saw Hyunseung sighing out loud, the trees behind him were swaying in the breeze as Doojun and Dongwoon beside him were both shaking their heads. Glancing at Junhyung, he's still on his own world as he kept on texting with his pikachu phone.
 
"See. Hyosung isn't that pretty." And the moment Yoseob said that, I swear I wanted to kick that flat nose of his. Really.
 
"Come on. Hyunah's crazy over you. And you have no idea how lucky you are that this school's hottest girl is crushing on you." Dongwoon muttered as he agreed on Yoseob.
 
Like I care about that flirty queen bee.
She's not even my type.
And heck, even though all the girls might probably go gaga over me and my AHEM hotness, I wouldn't take my eyes off a single girl.
 
That girl who's probably the only one who made my eyes spark.
That girl who would just make me faint by that cute, gummy smile.
That girl who had been my honey this entire four years.
 
And these dorks that I call friends...they really don't understand how special Hyosung to me. Soon, she'll love me back, I believe. So I shall never give up and just always give my ALL!
 
"HONEY!!" I chirped out loud as I caught Hyosung walking with her friends on the school's hallway. It's her lunchbreak in five minutes and I still have to give the sandwich that I made only for her.
 
"He really wouldn't learn." I heard Yoseob mutter but I just ignored it as I grabbed my bag and bade goodbye to my friends, dashing over to where my Hyosung was.
 
[Hyosung's POV]
 
"Omo! Kikwang's coming! Quick! Hide me!" I squeaked in panic as I instantly scooted myself behind Sunhwa, Jieun and Zinger. Apparently, my creepy admirer-slash-stalker was coming my way. And just to tell you, I'm sick of that ham sandwich on his hold.
 
"Honey! Honey! Where's my Hyosung?" I heard Kikwang calling as I hid myself behind my three friends. Kikwang peeked over their shoulders which made me ducked a bit at that very instant.
 
"S..She's not here." Jieun muttered with a croaking voice as she sneered at the guy.
 
"But I saw her a while ago." Kikwang heaved as he curiously wondered to himself. I sighed, thinking to myself when would this guy just freaking leave me alone. Seriously, he's the only guy who likes me.. Ani. He loves me.. like everyday since the day we've met. And just so you know, he's been into me for four flippin' years.
 
Just imagine how annoying that was.
 
"I think Hyosung's in the canteen." Zinger said at which Sunhwa and Jieun both nodded. I ducked myself even longer and peeked over my friends' legs. Seeing that Kikwang's feet were starting to walk away, I breathed out and straightened myself up.
 
"Komaweo chingudeul." I thanked my friends as I put my arms around them. I supposed Kikwang headed to the canteen then, where he thought I was. Poor guy.
 
**
 
"Hyosung-ah, why wouldn't you give him a chance? He's been loyal to you since ever." Jieun mumbled as she munched on her pork bun. Sunhwa gave me a soft smile as she seemed to have agreed with what Jieun had said. But I just gave them a pout.
 
"He's not my type. I don't like him for the fact that he's so clingy. Totally not cool." I pointed out as I sipped on my juice drink.
 
Zinger was shaking her head when my eyes glanced at her. "But you know that he's doing that because he likes you. Poor Kikwang. Not to mention that he's actually cute."
 
 
I though for a while. Really, he's cute. That slightly red hair which was so appealing, to be honest. That sweet smile. Those adorable eyes. And how could I forget those kissable lips whenever he attempts to lean closer to me............ AHHH! Stop Hyosung! Stop!
 
"Are you alright?" I heard Sunhwa ask as I felt a hand comforting my back. I nodded my head before sighing.
 
"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Jieun guessed, talking about the very same guy. I wiped the grease over my forehead as I looked at her inquisitively. "Eotteoke? How can I reject Kikwang that it wouldn't hurt that badly?"
 
Although I apparently had told him thousand of times that I don't like him the same way as he does to me, the guy wouldn't just give up.
 
4 years of him calling me 'honey.'
4 years of ham sandwiches. (sometimes, it's chicken).
4 years of walking me home every after school.
4 years of heart-shaped love letters sticked on my locker.
4 years of mushy morning text messages.
 
Seriously. I need to end Kikwang's four years of pursuit... I'm afraid I might end up rather confused (which I doubt will happen) if things go really out of hand.
 
BUT HOW??
 
I pouted at my three best friends. They were the witnesses of Kikwang's love for me. And they knew how uncool that is for me. Aish. If only he'd just give up on his feelings. AIGOO. =.=
 
"Hyosung-ah!" Zinger suddenly squeaked as she abruptly had me on her hold. Sunhwa and Jieun curiously looked at her as her eyes beamed rather excitedly.
 
"I thought of a really great idea." said Zinger as I twitched my eyebrows upwards, wondering what's on her mind.
 
***
 
[Kikwang's POV]
 
KYAAAAH! The bell had just rung which indicated the end of the class. Not new, I was the first one to stand up amongst everyone as I slung my bag over my shoulder before winking my goodbye to my friends.
 
I rushed to Hyosung's classroom which was sadly, two floors above mine. Pshh. I swear, I cried that whole night when I learned that we're not on the same class. ><
 
"Hyosung-ah! Hyosung-ah! I'm coming, my honey!" I inwardly cheered as I reached Hyosung's classroom. Roaming my sight to Hyosung's seat, I was surprised that she wasn't there!
 
Omo! Where could she possibly be?! Did she go home all by herself??
 
"Zinger, Jieun, and Sunhwa aren't here either." I muttered as I put my fingers on my chin, thinking that maybe, Hyosung went with them.
 
"Arasseo! I'll just call her tonight." I decided as I gathered myself and heaved out a relieved smile. The hallway was apparently emptied now as I supposed that all the students had all gone down to head home.
 
I should go home now, too. ^ ^
 
"OPPAAAAA!!" and as I heard that familiar high-pitched voice, shivers ran down my spine.
 
It's Hyunah...together with her friends, A.K.A. 4Minute cheerleaders.
 
"Oppa! Aren't you going home yet?" Hyunah asked as she wrapped an arm around mine. I carefully pulled off, showing annoyance on my face.
 
"I still need to walk Hyosung home." I lied, clearly refusing whatever she'd ask of me.
 
Hyunah's eyes narrowed as she put on an angry pout. "Yah. Lee Kikwang. I'm being nice to you all this time. But I can't take how you're choosing that over me!"
 
I glared at her as I grasped her wrist, clutching so tightly until she winced. The girls gasped but they froze in terror upon giving them another glowering glare.
 
"Who the hell are you calling ?" I gritted as I held her wrist even tighter. Seriously, she's getting on my nerves! I couldn't forgive anyone who'd speak trash over my girl.
 
"I..It hurts." Hyunah sniffled as she pleadingly looked at me. And that's the time when I let go of her.
 
"Stop bugging me, Hyunah. You seriously don't stand a chance." I turned back as I left her with her friends quickly taking aid of her. I don't care whatever they say behind my back. Hyosung is the only girl that I swore to protect.
 
AND I FREAKING HATE IT THAT I CAN'T WALK HER HOME TODAY!! T.T
 
Sighing, I headed to my classroom, hoping that Dujun, Dongwoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Yoseob were still there.
 
***
 
[Hyosung's POV]
 
"Tell us. What's Kikwang's ideal type?" Zinger peered at Hyunseung, Yoseob, and the three others. She apparently dragged us here as soon as the school bell rung. And I was kinda relieved that Kikwang's not here.
 
Oh! Of course he's up there. In my classroom, just like the usual.
 
I was just observing statically as I stood next to where Junhyung was sitting. Sunhwa and Jieun were having quite a chat with Dongwoon as I supposed that they had already exchanged numbers. All the students had already gone off which left these guys alone with us in their classroom.
 
Oh. I wonder what Zinger's plan is. She wouldn't tell me! And now look how obvious the answer to her question is.
 
"Really? You don't know?" Hyunseung laughed, just as I expected. Yoseob pointed to me as he sniggered, "Lee Kikwang only has his eyes on her, Jun Hyosung."
 
Zinger rolled her eyes. She hated being laughed at. And when she glanced over me, I shrugged on my shoulders and gave her a what-is-your-plan look.
 
"Arasseo. I'll rephrase the question." She started, gaining everyone's attention. "What does he not like on a girl?"
 
Junhyung cleverly answered this time. "Anyone that's not Jun Hyosung."
 
And you have no idea how all of them cracked up at that.
 
"Yah. Zinger. Why are you asking these questions?" Jieun wondered as all of us shot her a questioning look.
 
Zinger pouted before saying, "Well, as all of you had already know, my cruel chingu, Hyosung-ah, doesn't like Kikwang. . . And because Hyosung doesn't want to get him hurt when she rejects him, she ends up treating him nicely. . . At which put the poor Kikwang's hope a little bit up high." She paused before sighing.
 
"So? What are you planning to do now?" Dujun asked.
 
"Make him give up on her." Zinger smirked as she gazed at me.
 
"Woah. That's a tough mission. Really. Kikwang doesn't give up that easily you know. Especially if it's about Hyosung." Yoseob claimed as he sounded a bit confident with that voice.
 
"Trust me. We never fail to convince him everyday to give up Hyosung. He looks pathetic with that unrequited love but still, he wouldn't stop." Dongwoon added. I felt a slight tingling sensation inside me. Had I been so insensitive about Kikwang's feelings? Was I unknowingly hurting him? Psh. Now I feel like the bad guy here.
 
"No one, apart from one person, can make Kikwang fall out of love." Zinger contemplated as she shot me a narrow look.
 
I cringed. I know that she's talking about me.
 
And as if everyone understood it by mere common sense, we all gathered around to scheme up a really effective plan.
 
***
 
[Kikwang's POV]
 
What to do?
I'm really confused.
 
I KNOW WHAT THEY ALL ARE UP TO....... AND I HATE IT.
 
I hate the idea of Hyosung taking part of it.
 
I stiffly walked on as I took slow steps ahead, not minding that it's getting dark in a few more minutes. I'd never been this gloom. I'd always been the happy Kikwang that everyone knows and yet, look at me now. . . Walking like a puppet without its puppeteer. Faltering.
 
"She's going to make me stay away. She never liked me." I told myself as I stopped on my tracks when I noticed that I've reached her house. I don't even know why my feet brought me here whereas my house is on the other else way.
 
I sighed. Maybe, it's because I'm so used to walking her home that my feet seemed to have a mind of its own.
 
True, I thought of giving up on her. I knew how she couldn't reciprocate my feelings. But I still hoped and believed that someday, somehow, she's going to realise how loyal I am to her. . . that I am the only one who can like her for a long period of time.
 
But turned out wrong. I'm so stupid to be in love for four flipping years. Aish. I can't blame myself either. It's hard not to love Hyosung.
 
"Kikwang?"
 
There goes her voice again. Aish. I could never really move on with this.
 
"Yah. Kikwang!" She repeated. And when I turned to face her, I was actually surprised at how seemingly real she was, standing a few feet from me. Her lips were curved up on a slight smile as her blonde hair flew laidly to her shoulders. Her eyes were glistening as they looked into me rather brightly.
 
"Oh! Hyosung-ah. I.. I was just err..wondering if you got home safely. So yeah.. There you are! I.. I guess I need to get going now. Bye!" I cursed my tongue for being a stammer er as I forced my weak knees to step on. AISH! Hyosung's presence is truly weakening.
 
I was about to walk off when I heard her call me again.
 
"Kikwang. I have something to ask of you." She said as I stepped back, approaching her. I gulped, my heart never stopped beating so rapidly.
 
"What is it?" I asked, kind of curious. Hyosung lowered her head for a few moments before looking upon me as she pouted a bit.
 
"Let's go out on a date."
 

 
I'll cut it here.
It'll probably going to be three shots at most. :) cas it unexpectedly got longer than I expected... >:D
imma post the remaining parts sooner. ^^
 
in the meantime, PLEASE DO COMMENT! i kno it's a clichè story and it's lame..but please consider commenting. :(