Teasing Taeyeon Day (T.T.D) XD

MY 12 FAKE BOYFRIENDS!!

yesterday (saturday) SNSD and EXO did a lot of things like

SLEEPING

sleeping

sleeping

sleeping

(lol hahaha)

and sleeping

 

so today they are so awake,hyper and happy...yuri,yoona abd seohyun goes to the gym,jessica and tiffany goes to the park to a walk,sunny,hyoyeon and sooyoung goes to the market to buy some foods,taeyeon and exo have their own world,taeyeon is reading her favorite book,luhan,sehun and xiumin are playing soccer at the living room,chanyeol is playing guitar while baekhyun and chen are singing,D.O are cooking while kai is helping him,suho,kris and lay are watching t.v...after a few mins. exo member's start to stop what their doing because it's getting boring and boring they decided to make an evil plan...taeyeon is still reading at her roomwhen the 12 boys enter her room...

"hey taeyeon" said d.o,taeyeon just smile at him and keep reading her book,the 6 boys sat at taeyeon's big bed (exo-k) while the other 6 sat at the floor(exo-m) they are all staring at taeyeon.."what's with that stares???"ask taeyeon still reading her book "nothing"said the 12 boys,taeyeon just rolled her eyes..."you know what youre sso pretty but your height has a problem"said sehun controlling his laugh "yeah your so short" said lay "so??" ask taeyeon controlling her anger

"you are like an elementary kid" said suho

"well you too" said taeyeon

"you look like a 14 yrs.old girl"said chen

"you look like a 65 yrs.old" said taeyeon

""you look like an ahjumma" said kris

"then you are the ahjussi" said taeyeon

"your laugh is wierd" said chanyeol

"your smile is wierd"said taeyeon

"you are a nerd" said baekhyun

"you are a jerk" said taeyeon

"you know what you are perfect!baby face,talented,smart,kind, and......................................................................................................................................... SHORT HEIGHT!"said xiumin and the 12 boy's start to laugh *aish chincha??taeyeon,taeyeon,taeyeon,kim taeyeon calm down,keep calm,calm down* said taeyeon in her thought "xiumin-ah i will take that as a compliment gomawo " said taeyeon then she smile *oooh~ she's not getting angry?let's see then* said xiumin in his thought then smirk

"you are weird" said suho

"you are short" said kai

"you are ugly"said sehun

"you are are a dork" said luhan

"you are a book worm" said baekhyun

"you are a nerd" said chanyeol

"you are not talented" said D.O

"you are an ahjumma" said kris (hahaha ahjumma again and again XD)

"your nose is big" said chen

"your eyes are big" said lay

"you are crazy" said tao

"and you are FAT" said xiumin

taeyeon put down her book and glare at the 12 boy's exo smile at her playfully "YOU GUY'S ARE DEAD MEATTTTTTTTTTTT" shout taeyeon angrily exo start running while taeyeon is chasing them "try to catch us shorty" said exo then laugh again "your leg's is so short and our leg's are long except for suho hyung's legs just kidding hahaha" said the evil makane sehun,suho playfully smack his head while taeyeon start to run faster while screaming....after a few minute's taeyeon is still chasing the 12 annoying boys then the door suddenly open "what is this?" ask yoona looking at taeyeon chasing the 12 boys "STOPPPPPP!!!" shout the 8 girls the 13 kids stop running and look at them "what happen?" ask  tiffany "it's T.T.D party" shout exo boys "T.T.D what's that??" ask sunny "teasing taeyeon's day" said suho "BWOH???" shout the angry taeyeon "taeyeon calm down! come to unnie" said seohyun then taeyeon run to hug her unnie " what did they tell you??"ask jessica "they said that im weird,im short,im ugly,im a dork,im a bookworm,im a nerd,im not talented,im an ahjumma,my nose and eye's are big,i am crazy,i am fat,i have ashort leg's and i am an elementary kid" said taeyeon with her head down "woah~ you are good at memorizing" said chanyeol then yuri slap his arm..."yah is that true?"ask hyoyeonglaring at the 12 boys "answer us is that true??"ask sooyoung then the 12 boys nodded "aish chincha?you guys are so rude and mean" said yoona looking at the 12 boys with disbelief look "but she's cute when shes angry" said baekhyun "yeah that the reason why we like to " said xiumin "well she's not cute at all" said kai "liar"said the 11 boys "tss " said kai "exo follow me" said seohyun then drag tiffany with her while exo are following them yoon and jjessica also follow them,they go to the garden to have some private talk...

"you know what guy's when you tease taeyeon she will get mad easily,becasue she is a sensetive girl"said seohyun "uhmm is she crying now?" ask d.o feeling guilty "no she's not...she's still mad" said jessica "but we know she will just forget that esily" said yoona "but why?" ask luhan "because that's not the thing's that will make taeyeon angry fof like forever" said tiffany "then what are those things that will make her angry??" ask chanyeol "1st when you guy's put some alcohol(beer) at the house" said yoona "alcohol but why?" ask kai "she hate the smell of alcohol" said yoona and exo just nodded "2nd when someone touch her favorite peas in a pod toys" said tiffany "oh~chincha?then i will touch it later"said sehun "no,dont! she will kill you" said tiffany "oh she's scary" said lay "3rd when someone eats her favorite ice cream"said seohyun "she hates junk food,candies,chocolates but she loves ice cream" ask d.o "yeah she really loves ice cream"said seohyun "and last if someone flirt with TIFFANY HWANG,SEO JOHYUN or SEOHYUN,IM YOONA and JUNG JESSICA" said jessica "bwoh waeyo??" ask suho "well tiffany is her wife wife couple so she hate seeing her with another boy" said yoona "well seohyun is her favorite unnie she really wants to protect her so she hate's seeing her flirting with boys" said jessica "yoona unnie is her 2nd favorite unnie she want her to find her true love so she hate seeing yoona flirting with another guy because she want's her to e with her mr.right" said seohyun " and jessica she is the bestest friend of taeyeon just kidding jessica is taeyeon's girlfriend so she hate's seeing jessica flirting with another boy's and specially kwon yuri hahaha" said tiffany then the boys start laughing too "you really are crazy hwang miyoung" said sica "shut upp" said fany "thank you for sharing it with us" said kris then the 12 boy's smirk..after afew minute's exo,yoona,jessica,tiffany and seohyun enter the house again to eat their launch...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HOW WAS IT??? SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE IM HAVING APROBLEM AT SCHOOL MIANHAE HOPE YOU GUY'S UNDERSTAND........

 

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT????? STAY TUNED HIHI ^^

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ^^

 

 

KEEP SUPPORTING MY STORY

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT 

 

GOMAWO *bow* SARANGHEYO ^^