WELCOMING PARTY PART 2

MY 12 FAKE BOYFRIENDS!!

TAEYEON's POV

i'm still eating the salad that luhan gave me he's so nice actually,i don't know but i kinda feeling something wierd when i look at him oh well maybe it's just that i think i have seen him before but never mind...all my sister's and exo member's except for tao and chanyeol are dancing,tao and chanyeol are here sitting beside me talking about how hot my sister's specially yuri and yoona a unnie's are..i can see seohyun unnie from here,she is my most favorite unnie because i like her personalities except her mean attitude of course and also whenever i need help or i have a problem she will be the one that will be helping me and comfort me... i keep staring ate her dancing with a boy and WAIT........... 

"YAHHHHHH!!!!" i shout while walking towards them  tao and chanyeol look at me and then they stood up to follow me to where seohyun unnie and that ert boy "WHY DID YOU KISS MY UNNIE??" i shout at him angrily, luhan,yoona unnie and the other's hurriedly walk to us to see what happening "WHY ??? BECAUSE I WANT TOO" shout that ert boy then smirk..aish chincha??he's getting on my nerve's "OH REALLY?YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KISS HER BECAUSE SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU ERT BOY" i shout him but this time i feel like i will burst now in anger..he just smirk again and he walk closer to me "i can do whatever i want" he said then he wrap his arm around my waist and push me towards him so now our body is touching he lean forwardtrying to kiss me but then someone punch him i turned around to see an angry kai..sehun and suho hold both arms of the boy's while kai,luhan and kris are punching him...the other people at the party start running when another 5 unfamiliar boy's run to exo and start to have a fight...i just stood there froezeni don't know what to do,bekhyun run to me and tried to push me away from the fighting scen then tiffany and yoona unnie run to me then drag to go outside the house...after that incident my unnie's exo and i are now sitting at the living room..monster house i mean the house of exo has been closed by the police that stop that fighting scene..my unnie's are putting some first aid to the damage face of the exo member's while i just sit there frozen again i still can't get over it...D.O sit beside and ask my if i am alright "yeah i think so!"i said then i became teary eyed again d.o hug me and i cry harder on his chest "i don't want to see fighting scene's again! i hate it" i cried between my sob's "mianhae taeyeon -ah" said d.o.. i know it's not their fault its mine if i just controlmy anger then this scene wouldnt be happening...d.o keep's apologizing to me while patting my back i can tell that someone is staring at us but i don't care i just want to have someone that will be here beside me and will be comforting me...

END OF TAEYEON's POV

NO ONE's POV

EXO and SNSD are now sitting in a circle at the living room while taeyeon and d.o are sitting at the sofa it is now 2:30 am and the girl's still cant get over it especially taeyeonwho is now leaning her head in d.o's shoulder "so where are we living now??"ask chen,the 11 boy's keep silent looking at each other "guys you can stay with us" said hyoyeon "chincha??? we can??" ask lay "yeah luhan is my cousin and and i also treat you guys like my own brother's so you guys can stay with us" said yoona pinching luhan's cheeks "ouch that hurts" whine luhan rubbing his cheeks "hehe mianhae lulu " said yoona "we have 6 extra bedroom's at the 3rd floor and i extra room at the 2nd floor and luhan your room is beside tayeon's room at the 2nd floor" said tiffany and the 12 boy's just nodded "hey guy's what are we going to do now??"ask sica "sleep" ask tao "no im still not sleepy" said sunny "nado!" said sooyoung rising her hand 'but taeyeon is sleeping" said chanyeol pointing at taeyeon who is still leaning at d.o's shoulder "no im not! my eye's hurt due to crying and also d.o's shoulder is like my pillow" said taeyeon making d.o's blush and the girl's just laugh "but i thought your sleeping" said chanyeol "i said im not" said taeyeon glaring at chanyeol "her glare's are so scary" said chanyeol hiding behind yuri's back "it's like sica noona's glare" added chanyeol "YAH!WHAT DID YOU SAY?? PARK CHANYEOL???" shout jessica then start running to chase chanyeol" COM BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!!!" shout again jessica "I DON'T WANT TRY TO CATCH ME IF YOU CAN HAHAHA YOU LEG'S ARE SO SHORT LIKE SUNNY NOONA AND TAENGOO HAHAHA" shout chanyeol while running "BWOH???" shout the taeyeon and sunny the they got up to chase chanyeol while the other's are laughing....

after the long chasing that happen to taeyeon,chanyeol,jessica and sunny finally they already caught chanyeol "aish chincha? if you did this again i will make sure that you will be dead" said jessica catching her breath "ahhhhhhh you really are an idiot" said sunny catching her breath taeyeon is just sitting at the couch beside luhan glaring at chanyeol and while catching her breath "but it's fun hahaha " said chanyeol resting his head at baekhyun's lap.."yeah it is fun hahaha" said sunny "taeyeon-ah here seohyun noona said you have to drink this" said kai walking out from the kitchen "ah? gomawo kai-ssi" said  taeyeon "GOMAWO SEOHYUN UNNIE" shout taeyeon so that her seohyun unnie can heard her "NEH" shout seohyun from the kitchen after  a few minutes seohyun and hyoyeon walk out from the kitchen handling some plate of foods "guys who want's snacks??" ask hyoyeon and they all rise their hand while shouting "ME!" the 2 girl just laugh then put the plate's of food at the table...they start eating,chit-chatting and the 12 boy's start teasing taeyeon

"yah elementary kid here you want some lollipop?" said suho "shirreo" said taeyeon controlling her anger "hey danshin here have some chocolate" said sehun "yahhhh! tsss im not eating chocolates" said taeyeon "then here eat some steam buns little kid " said xiumin controlling his laugh "don't want" said taeyeon controlling her anger *i will kill you guy's later* said taeyeon in her thought "ahjumma~~ do you want some sandwich?"ask kris "bwoh??ahjumma?? yah! you little brat" said taeyeon ready to chase kris but then luhan stop her by holiding her wrist "hahaha they are just joking.. keep calm ok??" said luhan "tss but they are so mean to me" whine taeyeon "hahaha yeah luhan is right wifey just ignore them they are just having fun" said tiffany "arrseo but later i will take revenge" said taeyeon looking ate the 12 boy's that are laughing..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3 DONEEEEEEEE~ SO HOW IS IT?? IS IT GOOD OR BAD?? IM SORRY IF  I AM ALWAYS ASKING THIS QUESTION I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY STORY ARE GOOD HIHI ^^

THIS IS JUST ONLY THE 3RD CHAPTER AND IMMEDIATELY THERE IS A FIGHTING SCENE THAT MADE TAEYEON CRY...

AND WHAT DID TAEYEON JUST SAID SHE THINK SHE SAW LUHAN SOMEWHERE?? WHAT DOES SHE MEAN??

AND TEASING START'S NOW XD HAHAHA!!!

GUY'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU ALL TO MY 24 SUBSCRIBERS ^^

HERE THEY ARE:

sitiaziraa11

tiffanyapinky 

 
AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENT'S CHINGU'S YOU GUY'S ARE THE BEST ^^
KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY
 
 
PLEASEEEE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GOMAWO ^^ *bow* SARANGHAE <3
 
 
 
(kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh oh my goshhhhh ahhhhh~ luhanieee)
(kai oppa why are you so cute?? ^//^ )
( oh my god two shoot with his wink hahaha )
(kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh flying kiss from luhan hahaha)
 
 
 
bye byeeeeeeeeeee ~~