PLEASE TAEYEON???

MY 12 FAKE BOYFRIENDS!!

@SM ACADEMY

taeyeon is now heading to the cafeteria to eat her launch with her bestfriends/sisters...she saw yoona and seohyun waving their hand to taeyeon and taeyeon just smile at them sweetly...

"hey taengoo~come over here and sit with your cute unnie~"said sunny doing her aegyo 

"no don't sit with your short unnie!come here sit with your pretty and tall unnie"said sooyoung

"aish chincha?kim taeyeon go sit beside me" said jessica 

"no im your wife you should have sit beside me"said tiffany giving her an eye smile...her unnie's start fighting and argueing so taeyeon just sit beside her favorite unnie seohyun.. and then the girl's glare at seohyun

"yah yah yah unnie's what's with that creepy glare's???"ask taeyeon...she find it really creepy because usually her unnie's are not fighting about where taeyeon should sit but now?? they are just fighting over that thing..taeyeon knew that her unnie's just want to say something to her so they want to sit taeyeon beside them "uhmm nothing"said her 7 unnie's...the girl's start eating their launch with a silence because the girls are just staring at taeyeon the whole time which made taeyeon to be angry...

"yah unnie's can you just tell me what do you all want???" ask taeyeon angrily that made her unnie's shock.. "uhmm well taeyeon my cousin just go back here in korea yesterday and he will be having a welcoming party with his friends..."yoona was cut of by taeyeon "so you want me to go with yo guys?"ask taeyeon and her unnie's just nodded "well then my answer is a big NO!" said taeyeon then eat her food's again

"but taeyeon please just this once..."said seohyun "i said no.. i would rather be sleeping than coming to that crazy welcoming party that no one will recognize me!" said taeyeon remembering the last welcoming party she has attended.all the people there and incuding her sister's just ignore her the whole time,her unie's are just having a good time at the party so they don't have time to entertain taeyeon so taeyeon is just sitting at the corner eating some chip's the whole night.. "but taeyeon we will promise to you that we will entertain you please??" ask hyoyeon

"no,no,no,no,no i said no!" said taeyeon her sister keep's asking her but she still answering the same answer which is a BIG NO!!! after the boring school day for her unnie's but a amazing day for taeyeon they hurriedly go home to their house..yeah they are now leaving in the same roof..their parents are out of toen because of their companies...after getting home the 8 girl's start asking taeyeon to come with them at the party because their parent's said if taeyeon will not coming with them they should be just staying at their house and they can't go out...so if they want to go on a party or a club they have to ask taeyeon first..they have tried many time's on sneaking out without taeyeon but before they enter the club men's in black will grab them and drive them to their house again...

"taeyeon please i will buy you alot of books" said seohyun "i can buy myself alot of book's remember i am rich" said taeyeon with an attitude "then i can buy you some healthy food's or your favorite ice cream" said sooyoung "i can make my own healthy food's and i can buy myself a lot of ice cream if i want to" said taeyeon again with an attitude "taeyeon please just come with us we will not stay there too long" said jessica witha pleading eye's but taeyeon just ignor her and she start reading her book's "tae-tae what do you want us to do??do you want us to be your slave?then we will do it just come with us.." said tiffany with her teary eyes which taeyeon can't resist,taeyeon slowly put down her book and look at her unnie's "aish chincha?why do you guy's want to go that boring welcoming party huh?" ask taeyeon with her angry voice "we just want to have fun in this friday night" said sunny "and also i just want to see my cousin,i did'nt saw him fo about 7 years..i really really miss him." said yoona which is true because her cousin is leaving in the china with his parents.."give me 5 reason's to come with you" said taeyeon "reasons?"ask yuri "yeah let's start with you yuri unnie" said taeyeon pointing at yuri and then yuri got scared and step back alittle bit "uhmm well my reason uhmm like what sunny unnie said i just want to have some fun in this friday night" said yuri taeyeon just nodded and she look at the cool jessica "what about you sica unnie?what is your reason??" ask taeyeon looking staright in jessica's eye's "well i haven't been out for a few month's so i just want to go out tonight and have some fun"said jessica still with a cool attitude and with a cool smile "how about you sooyoung unnie?" ask taeyeon looking at the eating sooyoung,sooyong suddenly look up and look at the maknae " well except for looking some food at the party i just want to have fun tonight"said sooyoung and then start eating again "ok next hyoyeon unnie what is your reason?" ask taeyeon "well i just really want to have fun tonight and i want to meet yoona's cousin and his hot friends" said hyoyeon then sunny playfully smack her head "that's not a good reason you babo" said sunny hyoyeon just playfully smile at sunny then look at taeyeon with a pleading eye's "aish chincha? ok next seohyun unnie your the last person and i wish you will have a good reason so i can come with you to that welcoming party for yoona unnie's cousin" said taeyeon looking seriously at seohyun,seohyun smile at taeyeon sweetly the she answer without hesitation "my reason is i just want to hang out with you girls and have some bonding time today..honestly when i heard the news from yoona unnie i just thought that this will be a good opportunity to have a bonding time with you girl's and at the same time with yoona's cousin friends,we can make a new friend to that party, we can also dance to the beat of the music,talk at the same time dancing or drinking so i just want to go to that party because i want to have  a new happy moment's with you girls" said seohyun then smile at her sister's and look at taeyeon,taeyeon became silent for awhile then look ate her seohyun unnie with a angelic and sweet smile "so what's your answer?" ask yoona wishing a big yes this time "honestly i have been touch at seohyun unnie's reason and i just want yoona unnie to meet her cousin again even if i just want to slepp and read today i will just go with you girls tonight at that boring welcoming party for yoona's cousin who i doesn't know whoever he is..even if i don't agree to hyoyeon unnie's reason and i hate her reason my answer is a BIG YES!" sai taeyeon then her unnie's thank her and hug her "we promise you that we will not leave you this time"said tiffany with her eye smile still hugging taeyeon or er so called wife...."you better pay attention to me at the party or else i will call my guards to fetch us again and drag you girl's to go back home hahaha" said taeyeon she is talking about the men's in black that always dragging her unnie's when they are sneaking out without her.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG CHINGU'S HOW'S MY FIRST CHAPTER IS IT GOOD OR BAD??? SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THIS PEOPLE'S

Sone_Taeyeonnie89 

shanellevu 

destiny83 

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING AND I ALSO WANT TO TAK TO THESE PEOPLE'S
Sone_Taeyeonnie89 
FOR COMMENTING THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ^^
AND TO ALL THE SILENT READER'S OUT THERE THANK YOU ^^
 
 
SO WHO DO YOU GUY'S THINK WILL BE YOONA'S COUSIN??? AND WILL THE WELCOMING PARTY FOR HIM WILL AWESOME OR HORRIBLE??? AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO TAEYEON WHEN SHE MET THE 12 ANNOYING BUT HANDSOME'S BOYS??
STAY TUNED ^^
 
PLEASE SUPPORT MY STORY AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^^
 
GOMAWO SARANGHAEYO ^^