Early Christmas Special: Stealing Kisses and Hugs

Because Kissing Seems To Solve Everything
 
 
, Dahae cursed when she felt herself toppling over the grass in an attempt to run faster. 
Her kneecaps bounced onto the hard, mossy surface and with a groan, she eased her body up, hearing her joints whine in protest. If it hadn't been for that stupid Christmas get-together, she wouldn't even have bothered getting out today. For god's sake, who in their right mind would want to go ice-skating when it was less than -20 degrees outside? 
Of course, it couldn't be someone normal. 
It just had to be her boyfriend. 
As a matter of fact, Byun Baekhyun. 
The dweeb had requested- along with a full package of filled aegyo that she just couldn't resist, however much she wanted to. No, that did not mean that Baekhyun had her eating out of his hand, but the brown haired boy knew exactly what he wanted, and what he wanted, he got. 
Damn, someone's gotta learn him some manners, she huffed inwardly. 
 
She finally arrived to that damned ice-skating place, and with a grunt, she limped her way over to the familiar group of multicolored heads which were huddled over together. A particular head caught her attention, and with a sly smirk, she inched her way silently over and raising her hand, brought her fist down on his head. 
 
Whack! 
 
"Aiiiieeeee!!! YAH!" Baekhyun turned around suddenly, rubbing his scalp with his nimble fingers as Dahae cackled with laughter at his priceless expression. He glared at his girlfriend, smoke fuming out of his ears. "What was that for?!" 
 
"Oh i don't know, maybe to get some sense into that head of yours" she replied sarcastically while the group sniggered. His face however, turned red with embarrassment, and he scowled at his girlfriend. Why do i like her again? He rolled his eyes inwardly. 
 
"Let's go!" Sehun cheered. 
Kris lent his arm out to Seulmi in a cordial manner, a gummy smile on his face. She scowled at him "what?" 
"In case you fall" Kris reassured. The girl's scowl only deepened, and she slapped his hand away. 
"I'm not ing handicapped! Get off!" Her cheeks though, were flushing like a red flower blossoming into the daylight. He chuckled and instead circled her waist with his arm, ignoring her protests. 
"What did i say?!" 
He only replied her with a soft peck on her cheek, nuzzling her affectionately. 
People would have died to see Kim Seulmi this flustered. 
 
Dahae watched the scene unfold with a soft, lingering gaze. Never had she thought that the cold ice queen Seulmi would have gotten with someone earlier than Jinhee. Not that the latter wasn't making her move. Dahae's gaze then flickered to her other friend, who was busy having a race with Luhan. 
 
A sudden hand tugged her around and she felt herself getting cushioned by Baekhyun's chest, and having no where else to look, her eyes lifted to his face. He grinned boyishly at her, a mischievous glint in his eyes "jagiyaa~" 
 
She rolled her eyes, opening her eyes to argue about them being a little too close for her liking when his lips suddenly pecked hers. She blinked, surprised at the sudden display of affection "yah-" 
He laced his fingers with hers: a firm, safe grip that sent another troop of butterflies roaming up her abdomen. "C'mon!" 
 
"B-Baekhyun, i don't know how to skate" she murmured helplessly, trying to grip onto his hands for comfort. The ice terrified her ever since the day she had fell into the icy cold water during her childhood. There was just something in those dark, swirling waters that made her body shudder involuntarily. 
Baekhyun lifted his hand to her cheek, cupping it lightly 'you'll be fine. I'll teach you" 
"And let me guess, you find yourself to be a very good teacher right?" She said flatly. 
 
"Of course i am!" He pouted. " at least i know how to skate" he eyed her and smirked. She flushed red at the comment and narrowed her eyes menacingly at him "shut up" 
 
He was a good teacher, very patient and helpful at the numerous times she felt her hit her floor. She was certain that by the time she reached home, her derriere would just be a mass of blue and black bruises. He held her hands tightly in his, guiding her around the rink in loose circles. 
 
"Ha! Look at that big woman! She can't even skate!" A random kid pointed, snickering quietly. 
Dahae bit her lip and whimpered, turning her face away with self-pity. Way to break my self-esteem, brat, she cursed silently. 
 
Baekhyun chuckled and made her her face in his shoulder, murmuring "he's just joking"
 
"It's true. If it wasn't for me you would have been able to enjoy yourself" she muttered darkly. 
This time, he laughed, shaking his head at his girlfriend's little fit "who says i'm not enjoying myself?" 
 
Not a word escaped her parted lips, not knowing quite sure if the words he said were sincere, or just part of the act in attempt to comfort her. But somehow, her heart lifted at the simple sentence. She realised that what Baekhyun said was true, he wouldn't have been so attentive if she was a hindrance right? Leaning back, she met his brown, sparkling orbs that crinkled into a gentle smile. 
 
tightened, and reaching up onto her tiptoes, she pressed a quick, soft peck of a kiss onto his cheek, heart hammering against her ribcage. 
Baekhyun was left stunned.
 
Wow...
 
 
Wow, what? 
 
He blinked back at her, his unfocused gaze snapping back into place "t-thanks" she breathed, looking away. 
 
Dahae turned away to hide her flaming cheeks, but got restrained as a pair of arms slithered around her waist. Baekhyun took this opportunity to bury his face into the crook of her neck, nuzzling her soft skin and breathing in her unique scent that could send him to heaven. If she had been red, she was literally burning at the effect of his touch. Trying to entangle herself from his scalding touch that left sizzles dancing across the surface of her skin, she whimpered slightly "Y-Yah, not in public-"
His lips caught hers in mid-sentence silencing her words, a muffled, surprised squeak emitting from Dahae's mouth. One of his hands wove up to entwine themselves with hers and pressing onto her side, tightening his grip when she finally sighed into the kiss.
 
He took this chance to take it to second level, and temptingly ran his tongue across her lips. Instantly, she stiffened and pulled her face away "No, Baek' 
He whined involuntarily, like a beaten puppy "Wae?!~"
His other hand drew sensual circles across her hip, pleading, asking. 
"No Baek, not in public" She hissed as his lips scattered butterfly kisses across her cheek to her jaw, all the while murmuring soft nothings into the shell of her ear. She tried pushing him away, to no avail. His grip on her tightened, and he busied himself with her neck, and biting. 
A moan strained itself out of , and she clamped her lips together, her eyebrows pinched into a grumpy frown. "Baekhyun STOP Dammnit!" 
"But i like cuddling, you know that" His whisper came out as a throat moan, and she took a deep, collective breath. Her knuckles shook with each bite, each he left upon her neck while her mind was screaming a big, fat NO. 
"BAEK" She gritted her teeth together. 
 
He finally sighed, but kept is face well hidden in the crook of her collarbones, breathing her in like she was some kind of dish he felt like eating. ew, gross, she thought to herself. "fine" He murmured "But i want my kiss as soon as we're alone~" 
She rolled her eyes "Cheesystick" 
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"Here" 
 
Dahae took the hot chocolate gratefully, carefully blowing over the rim of the cup as her boyfriend settled down beside her, his gaze on the ice-rink. Her eyes narrowed when she took this time to study, really study Baekhyun. 
He was gorgeous, as every female would say first thing, but it wasn't only that. 
 
True, he did have some kind of attitude against her in the beginning of their relationship, not that him bullying her would be called some kind of connection but with Byun Baekhyun, she couldn't have expected better. 
 
She had been surpsied though, when he had kissed her. Not because he was a bad boy that hated her guts say, until the kiss had come along, but because she found herself to have liked the kiss. She wasn't a complete nun, kisses had been exchanged between her and her former boyfriend, but never had she felt the unfamiliar spark that shot down to tingle the tip of her toes, or never had she felt like soaring through the sky. For a minute there, she thought that she had been flyng. His attitude too, had done a 180 degree turn after that, and even though she always tried stopping his assaults- for example, pulling her out randomly of classes just to kiss the life out of her, which she found quite hot, even though she was always pushing him away- he kept wanting more and more. Now, Baekhyun wasn't someone tolerable enough to play with a girl for that huge amount of time, so somewhere along the lines, he must have felt something for Dahae right? He couldn't possible say this wasn't attraction. 
 
The 'saranghae' from his part had totally been a suprise, but she found herself slowly....slowly opening up and letting her defenses down. 
 
he had promised never to deceive her. 
And he hadn't, not at all, not even during the supposed misunderstanding. 
Byun Baekhyun, she mulled over the fact, like food she was comtemplating on chewing, i think....i might just love you. 
"Dahae, what's wrong?" Baekhyun's voice snapped her out of her reverie, and blinking, she looked at him and shook her head. 
"it's nothing" 
 
He suddenly leant in and pecked her lips, drawing away while his lip with a sultry look on his face "Mm, chocolate" 
She blushed "What the heck?!" 
 
"You still need to give me my kiss when we're alone, by the way" He winked. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
ANOTHER UPDATE. :) 
SORRY FOR TYPOS, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ IT OVER, BUT I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THAT I UPDATED :) 
I'M SOSSOSOSOSOSOSO HAPPY RIGHT NOW COZ THE AMOUNT OF SUBBIES WENT UP BY 20, AND I WAS REALLY SURPRISED, THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING MY STORY! <3 I LOVE YOU! 
READ, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE ! <3 
LOVE YOUUU~ 
 
P.S: I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO THE COMMENTS YET, BUT I WILL AS SOON AS EXAMS FINISH! PROMISE! <3