I'm new

Prince Princess
 
 
  Baekhyun woke up 'normally' at 7 am sharp. He yawned. “My voice sounds lighter than yesterday...” He thought. 
 
  He sat up and felt that his hair was super long. “What the...”
 
  He ran in front of his mirror and his eyes widened in surprise. 
 
His hair was just above his waist; his face more feminine; his skin was fairer; his legs and arm were absolutely a girl's; his little friend was gone too and he had s! He -she- screamed. “My voice changed too!” He exclaimed. 
 
“Umma! Umma!” He called out for his foster mom. He opened the master bedroom's door where his foster parents live and searched all over the house. But they weren't at home. Baekhyun saw a note on the counter table:
 
 
Dear Baekkie,
 
 Umma and Oppa are going back to china to do a few more errands. It's an emergency too. We'll be back in maybe a month? You'll stay in my friend's house. She's very nice and she has a son about your age. They'll fetch you at 7pm, get your things packed. Hope you have fun in your new school! There's money in the safe. About a few thousand won. Spend wisely! Also, send us an email whenever you're free. I love you, be careful!
 
- Umma. 
 
  Baekhyun sighed and muttered something about his foster parents being so rich. He sank down to the floor, thinking how he turned into a girl. Tried to think what he ate for dinner but he couldn't seem to remember. 
 
  He looked at the clock, 7:30 am. “Aisshh! School's at 8:30!”  
 
“It takes fifteen minutes to walk to school. And a whole heck of a time to get dressed up. My uniform is for boys! I have to get it changed. Could I tell the seller that I bought the wrong uniform? So she'll give me a girl's one. Why am I being so comfortable about this! UGH!” He thought.“I'll need more time to convince the seller too. I better get ready now.”
 
 
  Baekhyun had an awkward time in the shower. He had to touch those twins... And he swore it  was the most uncomfortable thing ever. He might have a body of a girl but he was still Byun Baekhyun. 
 
 “I must have a bra!” He suddenly thought. He went in his foster parents bedroom and searched for his mother's bra. A blush spread across his face when he found a pink bra, he immediately just took it and ran out of the room. 
 
 He had a hard time figuring out how to put on a bra but he managed too. He took one of his smallest briefs and wore it as the other were slight bigger than his now slender bum. 
 
Baekhyun grabbed a shirt and skinny jeans. “It doesn't matter, it's not obvious that it's men's clothing. He just shrugged and took his school bag and his uniform and his big nerdy glasses.
 
 
~~~
 
   After begging for a couple of minutes, the seller finally agreed to exchanged the uniform into a girl's one. 
 
  Baekhyun changed and put the other uniforms in his locker before going to his first class: mathematics. Everyone had their eyes on him-her-... Only because Baekhyun came in late. 
 
   Teachers didn't like students coming in late. It wasn't a very good first impression. 
 
  “You are...?” The teacher spoke.
 
“Mr- I m-mean Ms. Byun. B-Byun Baekhyun-n.” Baekhyun said. Stop Stuttering, he told himself.
 
“Oh, the new one... Uh... Would you like to go to the toilet.”
 
Beakhyun shook his head,“No.”
 
“Um, okay... Please introduce yourself. I am Mr Soo”
 
“H-Hi, I'm B-Byun B-Baekhyun and I h-h-ope y-you t-take c-care of me.”
 
  Baekhyun could see the class snickering and giggling. “Why? Is something wrong with my face?” He thought.
 
“Nice bra!” A voice, coming from Kim Jongin, suddenly shouted from the last row. 
 
Baekhyun frowned and looked down. His face turned pink when he saw that his bra could be seen through the uniform. “Could this day get any worse?”
 
“Quiet down! Ms Byun, please take a seat next to Mr Park. Mr Park please raise your hand.” 
 
  A guy from the last few rows raised his hand and Baekhyun immediately sat beside him, ignoring the weird looks they gave him. Beakhyun hated transferring to a new school, especially when it's already half of the year. 
 
  “Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol.” The guy smiled and Baekhyun was too shy to say 'hello' back. Baekhyun just gave him a shy smile and took out my pencil case. 
 
 “Here, you could have this.” Chanyeol takes out a jacket from his bag and passes it to Baekhyun. 
 
 “T-thanks.” Beakhyun muttered and wore it.
 
  “Today, we'll be having a test.” Mr Soo announced. He started giving out the papers to each and everyone. 
  
  Beakhyun felt excited, he loved tests. 
 
  ______
 
  “Hey look, it's the girl with the pink bra!” A dyed blonde haired girl pointed at Baekhyun.
 
  Baekhyun had no where to sit and was standing awkwardly in the middle.
 
   Chanyeol saw this and felt bad for her. He immediately turned to his friends,“Can we ask her to sit with us?” 
 
  “No, are you crazy? She's not even that pretty.” Kris criticized. 
 
  “She is, actually.” Chanyeol muttered under his breath but not loud enough for them to hear.
 
  “Look, HanLu or whatever that Chinese guy's name was already invited her to their nerdy table.” Sehun snorted. 
 
  “You know his name, Sehun. Don't pretend like it never happened.” Suho rolled his eyes. 
 
  “I want to forget about it, okay? It's silly.”
 
  Chanyeol sighed and continued to eat his sandwich. 
 
  “T-thanks.” Baekhyun says. 
 
“I'm Luhan... These are my friends, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Tao and Minseok.” 
 
“I-I'm B-Baekhyun.” 
 
  ________
 
  It was a tiring walk back home, it was already 5pm when Baekhyun reached his house. He noticed that he was still wearing Chanyeol's jacket and groaned. He forgot to return it. 
 
  Baekhyun took his money... All of it and went to the nearest mall. He had two hours before they would pick him up. 
 
 Baekhyun glanced at the cute shirt and dresses but he went to undergarment shop first and bought bras and underwears.  Then, he went to a shop and bought shirts and skirts and everything else he thought a girl would need and went back home. 
 
He had half an hour to get ready, he took a quick bath and put on one of his new clothes. Brushed his hair and packed his things. 
 
  He heard a car's honk and he got out, pulling his luggage with him. 
 
The car looked rich. Baekhyun groaned, he liked being simple. 
 
  A man in a black suit came out and put his luggage at the trunk and opened a door for Baekhyun. 
 
  They arrived at a big mansion. The man escorted Baekhyun to a room. “This is where you'll be staying. Master's room is just beside yours.” He pointed to a door next to mine then he left. Baekhyun entered the room and he laid on the bed, exhausted. 
 
 There was a knock on the door but before Baekhyun could even say,"Come in", the door opened.
 
“Hey...” The voice trailed off. “Baekhyun?” 
 
 It's Park Chanyeol.
 
______
 
 
I hope you enjoyed that! It was really confusing whether to put 'him' or 'her' but I decided to out 'him' instead because Beakhyun was spiritually a guy so... Yeah AHAH. Stay tuned and please subscribe, comment, and/or upvote? XD haha. 
 
PS: I wrote this thing on my phone and so there's a #Unedited at the top of the chapter(that will disappear) because I will put the bold and stuff on the laptop ... 
 
 
I hope you understood that^^ somehow... Hehe
 
 
Baekkie:
 
  
  
He's prettier than me XD