How they got to be who they are

l i v i n g the l i f e /hiatus

Hey guise, i've been busy as k. Just felt like updating this though.

---------------------

Sung Jinkyun / Leader, Rapper, Subvocals

Blood type : B

She was born in Chiba,Japan.  Her father is full Korean while her mother is half Korean half Zainichi Korean.  At a young age she was moved to British Columbia, Canada to live with her Zainichi grandmother.  Her parents had to stay back in Japan to keep their company going.  In BC Jinkyun became friends with many Japanese and Korean children in her neighbourhood.  She learned Japanese, Korean, English and French (Quebec french).  Her parents company grew and was expanded to South Korea.  They only got to see eachother during Chuseok, which was a national holiday. Jinkyun grew up to love sports and only sports.  She was good at cooking and sewing and cleaning but she hated that part of herself.  When she got to middle school she was an amazing volleyball player and track star. Most of her friends wanted to be singers in Korea, so it soon grew onto her. When she was in her first year of highschool, her grandmother suddenly got ill.  She soon died a couple weeks after.  Jinkyun had no choice but to move to South Korea.  She chose her school, Incheon Physical High School, the top athletic school in South Korea. She lived 1 hour away from Seoul but it didnt bother her.  She boarded at the school. She became one of the most valuable athletes in the school.  Becoming the volleyball team captain. She was scouted by JELLYFISH entertainment when one of the staff's child was playing against Jinkyun's team.  Jinkyun was singing, dancing and rapping to cheer up one of her team mates who was injured. It took half a year before Jinkyun finally went to the company to finalize a contract.  She was the last to join the LIMITLESS Documentary.

 

Kim Hyejong / Maknae, Dancer, Subvocals

Blood type : O

She was born and raised in Anyang, Korea.  She has a younger brother and sister.  Her parents aren't that well off, but they can get by.  She's had a part-time job most of her life.  She met a guy in middle school who was an amazing dancer.  She fell inlove with him, but it was a onesided love.  He told her that he likes girls who are really good at dancing. She became an amazing dancer and eventually fell out of love with the guy because he was a jerk.  With her parents objection she went to Anyang Arts Highschool.  Her parents wanted her to go to the science school to get a good job, but dancing was her passion. She eventually ran away from home because her parents were really against her love for arts.  She left the school in her 2nd year and ran away to Seoul.  She made friends with underground dancers and danced with them on the streets for money. She got scouted when a JELLYFISH employee was rushing by to get home from work.  She immediantly signed and moved into the dorms across from the company.  She was the first to join the LIMITLESS documentary.

 

Kang Daerim / Lead Vocalist, Dancer

Blood type : A

She was born in Seoul, South Korea but grew up in New Jersey,US. Her parents owned a korean bbq restuarant.  She had an older brother who took very good care of her while their parents were working.  Her family was very church orientated and attended every Sunday.  She was a nerd in school.  In middle school she was on the math team and music team.  She played the flute and violin.  In highschool she was also on the music team and choir.  She sang in the choir for her church aswell.  Singing was her passion and everyone knew it.  Her parents encouraged her to join competitions.  She won many awards for her singing and playing the violin.  In her 2nd last year of highschool, her brother got into a huge car accident and died.  She was so distraught that she tried to commit suicide. Her brother was her bestfriend and she wanted to be with him.  She stopped singing.  She would barely go to school unless her parents forced her to go.  When her family was finally tired of everything, they forced her to go to church.  Atleast go to church so people can help her gt through her lost.  She met Brian Joo, from Fly to the Sky.  He encouraged her to sing again.  He showed her that mourning for her brother forever didn't have to be like how she was doing it.  She decided that she would keep singing, as something to keep her brothers spirit near, since he also had a passion for singing.  Brian told her that she should audition for JELLYFISH and he would put in a good word for her.  Like he said, she got in to JELLYFISH with his help.  She moved to Korea with her mother to start training while her father stayed back in New Jersey to keep the restuarant running. 

 

There were about 6 girls who were being trained and going to be in the LIMITLESS documentary.  They were all around the same age.  They all had different personalities, traits and talents.

--

Tonight on MNET! a new girl group documentary from JELLYFISH entertainment.

 Fly to the Sky's Brian Joo and Shin Shikyung have personally trained them.

Sung Jinkyun, Kang Daerim, Kim Hyejong, Im Seulmi, Park Miyoung, Lee Sungwon

--