Chapter 1

Luv in skool

Taehyung shuffled around in his bed, the loud ringing of his phone's alarm clock annoyed his ears. He stretched out his left hand looking for the phone, he clicked the dismiss button. Yawning he sat up and stretched his arms looking around what he'd now call his new room. It was smaller than the previous room but it was much brighter that the other one, this one had two very large widows and the walls were painted a bright yellow with thin orange strips,"Hul, it looks like a circus room."

Taehyung's eyes looked at the pile of cardboard boxes that were stacked one atop the other,"I should have brought less stuff if it was going to be this small." He pulled the warm blanket off himself and stood up. He headed towards the bathroom to get ready for school. He striped off his clothes and looked up at the reflection in the mirror,his violet dyed locks were sticking up all over his head it looked like an animal died on his head. His black thick eye liner had been smeared to his cheek and his six pack had disappe- oh it was still there.

Taehyung switched the sinks water on to wet his hair and wipe off the smeared line on his cheek,but all that came out was a single drop of water. His hand kept on switching on and off the water faucet,"Oh come on shesus!!" He backed away and stared at it placing two of his fingers on each side of his forehead his stare was intense as if though he was sending shock waves to the sink,"I command you to work!" He shouted but unfortunately the sink's mentality and self control was strong enough to bear Taehyung's hypnotizing eyes. Taehyung breathed out a sigh of defeat and frustration, but he still had one more thing to do this battle wasn't over yet. He got to his knees,"Sink I've been living here for two days now and I know that you miss your old owners and all but I have to go to school and you don't want me to look like this on my very first day of school right? so please work,ne? I'm begging you." His eyes largen they seemed to almost fall out of his head,but this was his way of being cute and pleading.

The sink seemed to feel sorry for Taehyung and as expected- it still didn't work,"Kim Taehyung what do you think you are doing on the floor!? Get up this instant young man you have to leave to school you're already late!" Taehyung turned his head out the bathroom's door and across his room he saw his mother with a navy blue uniform in her hands,"Umma the water doesn't work,I can't go to school looking like this!" Taehyung got up on his feet, his top lip curled up.

"Because it's your first day of school you can't be late,and for god's sake Taehyung put on some underwear!" His mother dropped the clothes on the side of the door covering her eyes with one hand before slamming the door behind her shut. Taehyung walked over picking up the clothes, mumbling curses before putting on the uniform,"Pssh,it's not the first time you see a d. I don't know why you're overreacting." He walked back to the bathroom and since the sink didn't work, he decided to use the other only resource he had-the magical shower.

He tilted his head side ways closing his eyes tightly, keeping only his head near the shower to not wet his uniform his hand reached out for the hot water before turning it on. Taehyung felt the cold winter of Antarctica in the the middle of summer,"Holy- hdjkshrjk rubber duckie!!!" As soon as he felt the drops of the cold freezing water hit his head he pulled his head away,like a cat trying not to touch the water. His whole body trembled and his lips quivered, he felt drops of water fall onto his uniform. His whole head was drenched in water and so he shook his head trying to dry off,"I hate this place!!" He shouted rubbing his eyes with both of his hands so he could see. He grabbed a purple towel that laid on the tiled floor and harshly dried his hair,"Ahhhh!!"

Once he was done drying his hair he quickly grabbed his empty back pack and rushed down stairs. He stomped each step he took,"Son,your already late hurry up and eat the food your mom made for you,so I can take you to school!" Taehyung glared at his father,"I'm not hungry lets just leave." He said angrily opening the front door heading straight outside towards the car. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim exchanged looks they were worried for him,"Is he going to be alright?This is our fourth time moving this year, and we've never seen him with anyone are you sure it's okay for us to be moving like this?" Mrs.Kim asked with a worried expression. "He'll be alright don't worry." Mr.Kim said and stood up pushing his chair in kissing his wife on the cheek before chasing after his son.

Taehyung sat still in the car looking outside the window at the rosy-red chirping bird,"Mr.Bird don't you get tired of flying from place to place,never really having a home? Because I do." He breathe out a sigh, once he saw his dad opening the door of the car,"Hey,son you know this will be our last time-" Mr.Kim looked at Taehyung."This will be our last time what? Moving? Dad please don't make promises you know you'll never keep." Taehyung said as he looked at his dad. Mr.Kim closed his mouth knowing that what his son was saying was true and put on his seat belt, turning on the cars engine.

The drive to Taehyung's new school was rather quick and no words were spoken. Taehyung unbuckled his seat belt opening the cars door grabbing his back pack before putting it on,"Do your best!" Mr.Kim shouted making his hand into a fist Taehyung turned around and simply responded,"Ne."

Taehyung stood outside the school's gates that spread wide open,his eyes followed the steep stairs that blocked his view from the school,"How am I suppose to climb that???"He groaned as his eyebrows knit together his mouth turning into an upside down smile. He hated how his parents weren't able to stay in one place,and make up their minds. Not because he'd miss his friends he didn't have any to began with,but because he hated moving a lot. All he wanted to do was rest and with all this moving he barley had any time to fully accustom to a new place. Why did he have to suffer for his indecisive parents? Taehyung lifted up a foot and started to climb up the steep concrete stairs.He held the two straps of his backpack,stomping his feet every time he took a new step.

"Finally!" Taehyung shouted once he finally reached the top. He analyzed the school building, it was constructed out of bricks and it looked very old. The outside walls were tagged and it was only two floors tall it looked like the abandoned deteriorating haunted schools that come out in movies,"Is this really a High school?" Taehyung said taking one more look at it, it was in very bad conditions to be called a school. Taehyung scratched his head and decided to just walk in he was already very late and he needed to find the office.

Taehyung was very surprised by how the interior of the school building was very clean and appeared to be new. He roamed  around the halls for a while looking for the office, he passed by many classes the students were all in class already and the hallways were empty. He wanted to ask where the office was but he didn't want to interrupt any of the teachers in the middle of a lesson.

He held his hands in his back and his back was arched forward, making him look an old man. He looked left and right then again, and again, and again, and aga- well I think you get the point. His ears shot up once he heard footsteps. He looked around as the sound came closer,"MOVE!!" Taehyung's eyes squinted at the figure running towards him, his eyes widedened and before he could react he felt another body clash with him. He groaned at the sudden pain in his whole body,"Aissh,I told you to move!!" Taehyung's vision blurred and he saw double,he could tell by the voice that it was a guy speaking to him,"What the heck was that for?"Taehyung asked placing his hand on his head.

"PARK JIMIN COME BACK HERE!!!" Taehyung heard the voice of a woman this time. "Oh sh.t!Time to go now bye!!" Taehyung opened his eyes and saw the back of the guy that had crashed into him,"Idiot!!" He shouted getting back on his feet, cleaning off the invisible dust on his clothes. "Aha! Caught one!" He felt someone's hand grip tightly on his arm,"Hey!What the hell?" Taehyung asked looking at the woman who wouldn't let go. "You're one of his friends aren't cha'?" She asked a smirk on her face. "No, I'm not I don't even know him!" Taehyung responded shaking his arm trying to loose her grip on him,it was starting to hurt since her red nails were long, "Haha,you expect me to believe that? I know you're kind, a bunch of lying punks causing nothing but trouble, I won't let you go so easily. You're coming with me to meet the principle."

Well at least he will finally know where the office is now, and be able to talk to the principle,that's good right?