chapter 2 (sorry late update)

Luv in skool

 

 Jimin ran as fast as he could, panting heavily as he ran out of breath. His shoes squeaked against the polished floor, he glanced back every now and then checking to see if the witch, Mrs.Yong. Had cached up with him. He could still hear the fast footsteps of her high heels and soon enough he could see her short buff figure chasing behind him. Her eyes were piercing holes through him,"Get back here you little rascal!!!" She shouted as she picked up her pace.
 
 Jimin panicked his eyes widening,she looked like a angry buffalo hunting down their prey,"How the hell does she do that?!" He yelled desperately his legs were starting to give in as they felt sore. He'd been running for about half an hour around the school, trying to somehow loose her. His gray sweat shirt was covered in sweat and his brown hair that was usually straightened was curled up and glued onto his forehand,drops of sweat trickling down onto his face. But for some reason the old witch didn't even have a drop of sweat in her face and she didn't seem to be exhausted, Jimin never understood how she could do that. She was probably the only person that managed to scare the crap out of him. The only memories he had of her the previous years in high school had become practically nightmares.
 
 Jimin glanced one more look at her before turning his head foreword, shutting his eyes tightly 'Please let it be a dream! Please let it be a dream! Please let it be a dream!' He prayed in his head before he opened his eyes,unfortunately for him,this was not a dream. Jimin saw what looked like an old man in front of him as the ajusshi's back was arched foreword his head bobbing from left to right as he passed by the hallway. Jimin would have stopped but he didn't have the time to do so,"MOVE!" He shouted hoping that the ajusshi would jump out of the way, instead he saw the 'ajusshi's face he was actually young and appeared to be around his age. The kid stared at him dumbfounded 'Why isn't he moving?!' Jimin didn't know why the kid was staring at him like an idiot. He decided to simply go through him,he had no time for this.
 
 Jimin picked up his speed closing his eyes crashing into the kid,he'd thought he was strong enough to simply pass through him but his body had weakened from all the running he had already done. He fell on the floor scraping both his elbows and knees, his face burned since he'd fallen flat on the floor,the kid he crashed into laid next to him surprisingly in better conditions than him, Jimin sat up trying to ignore the pain,"Aissh I told you to move!" He shouted annoyingly, it was his fault that he'd gotten hurt this badly. "What the heck was that for?" He heard the kid next to him ask as he put one of his hands on his head. Jimin was ready to argue before he heard the high heels that echoed through the hall ways a high pitched voice screamed,"PARK JIMIN COME BACK HERE!!!" Jimin looked back she wasn't that far away,"Oh sh.t!" He said before getting back on his two feet. His legs trembled but he managed to move them and started running again,"Time to go now bye!!"
 
He ran not really caring where he was going. Luckily for him, he knew he had lost her since that kid he'd crashed into would probably serve as a distraction. Maybe he was ditching too like him and even if he wasn't, she was the scary dumb type, more physical strength than an actual brain, just like him-...okay maybe not just like him.. he just wasn't that good at thinking...sometimes...okay,okay most of the times not always there a difference you know.
 
Jimin gave a left turn and saw the doors for the front exit, he quickly pushed right through them. He bite his bottom lip so he didn't yell, the doors felt heavier than usual for him. Once he was outside he panted heavily trying to relax his beating heart that felt as if though it was going to jump out of his chest and run away. "What took you so long?!" Jimin heard the familiar voice of his 'best' friend, Seokjin. Jimin looked around for his friend but didn't see him. "I'm down here you idiot!" Jimin walked over to the steep stairs and saw the tall slim body of his friend his light brown hair, that was the same color of his eyes and his thick bottom plump lip as well as his pale white skin that shined as the sun's light reflected on him. He looks like a Greek god is what Jimin thought even though he didn't really know how they looked like he never bothered to pay attention in class but he thought his friend's physical appearance was that of the gods. Jimin shook his head erasing such thoughts off his head,"You ditched me!!" He shouted and started walking down the stairs remembering how Seokjin had abandoned him and started running away when the witch saw them ditching at the school's yard.
 
 Seokjin looked at Jimin as his body limped slowly and cautiously walking down the stairs his jeans were ripped and he could see blood, his hair was a mess and his sweat shirt was drenched in sweat his cheeks were red and he could hear his fast breathing,"What happened?" He asked worriedly Jimin looked at him angrily,"What do you think happened? That witch was chasing me around all over the school and some idiot wouldn't move so I bumped into him and tripped." Jimin growled. "You should have just given up you idiot." Seokjin said trying to act as if though he didn't really care but he was actually very worried for Jimin."Oh so it's my fault now? This wouldn't have happened if you didn't decide to meet your girlfriend in the middle of school! Why do I have to go with you anyway?! In the end I'll just be the third wheel!"
 
 Jimin had reached the bottom of the stairs his legs trembled but he tried to stay strong. He glared up at his best friend 'Damn... when did he get that tall?! Bastard growing up without me...I should drink more milk..' Jimin didn't understand how much his best friend had changed these past four years, in middle school he was much more innocent and kind. He never really dated this many girls like he does now. Hell, he never even had a girlfriend.
 
 "Aren't you too much?" Seokjin spoke up. Jimin's expression changed. He knit his eyebrows together slightly parting his lips, "What?" He was confused by the red watery eyes that his best friend had. "You should have called me and told me that you got hurt!! You f.cking idiot!!" Seokjin hit the back of Jimin's head,"OWW!" Jimin shouted rubbing the back of his head,"What the hell was that for?!"
 
 "For being an idiot!"
 
 "Maybe if you stop hitting me I wouldn't be an idiot!"
 
 "It's not my fault! You were born like this!" Seokjin shouted his eyes still watery,'Ahh! Jinja this idiot making me worry for him!'  Seokjin hit the back of Jimin's head again. This time Jimin's legs gave in and he leaped over  he would have fallen flat on the floor if it weren't for Seokjin who stood in front of him tightly holding onto his body. Jimin panted heavily he was really tired even more than he thought. "You are really a f.cking idiot." Jimin heard Seokjin mumble as he tightened his embrace around Jimin's body,"Yah..you're hurting me!" Jimin hissed. Seokjin pulled Jimin away looking at him.
 
 To Seokjin, Jimin was really cute even cuter than all the girls he has met. He always looked at him as his younger brother, and really felt thankful towards Jimin for always being there with him even when everyone treated him like an outcast. That's why he treated Jimin differently. Well, at least that's what he thought for the past six years of being his best friend but lately he's wanted to do more with him. To be more than just friends, that's why he keeps on dating girls. To see if Jimin had even the slightest feeling of jealousy when he saw him with other girls. 
 
 "Yah! I told you your hurting me can't you let go now?! Jinja how tiring!" Jimin whined as he shook weakly. Seokjin let go,"Let's go to work." He said rubbing his runny nose and eyes with his sleeves. "But it's too early!" Jimin protested.  
 
 "We'll just open it early then."
 
 "But I'm hurt and tried!"
 
"Then you won't work but I won't pay you either."
 
"Aissh! You're just cruel." Jimin complained and started to walk ,his body limped and he gritted his teeth from the pain but he had to endure it. Seokjin stared at Jimin's body that kept on limping as he walked 'How could I like such an idiot?' He sighed deeply and followed his 'best friend'.
 

Hi this is MyUtopia I wanted to say sorry for the late update. ;-; I was planning to update on Sunday but things happened and I wasn't able to do so. T-T