2

Thinking 'Bout You

Dasom made her way to the cafe where she accustomed to be at. It was every Saturday that she would be there, sit at the corner table, near the window and order the brown sugar macchiato. She liked to look out the window and think of the randomest things. She would observe other people as well. Sometimes, their smiles and laughter would cause a small smile to play on her lips.

She looked down at the table and started drawing figures with her slim finger. She'd get lost in her world, not paying importance to her surroundings. She didn't care about what was going on. Why should she? She would tell herself. Maybe because she once cared too much. She was tired. "And then all the pieces crumbled, huh? All of them." She softly spoke to herself and chuckled. She picked up her drink and carefully took a sip. She took a deep breath, crossing her arms and stared ahead, until a loud noise was heard throughout the whole cafe.

"You bastard! I gave you everything!" Dasom turned to look at female yelling at some guy. Dasom rolled her eyes, but continued staring. The girl was in tears. She had thrown her coffee mug, causing it to shatter. The guy simply shrugged and bit the inside of his cheek, looking out the window. "Baby girl, I never forced you. Can you please leave? You're causing a disturbance." The girl cried harder and quickly walked out of the cafe. Dasom stared at the girl with an astonished expression before turning to look at the guy. Her eyes slightly widened when she saw him. It was that one guy that was outside the dance studio. She didn't know his name but she knew his face.

Junhyung felt someone looking at him, so he turned and realized it was the girl from the other night. He stared at her and slightly smirked before grabbing his drink, getting up and walking out of the cafe.

Dasom tapped her fingers against the table. She waited a few minutes, then left.

~

She swiftly prepared the drink that her customer had ordered. In a few mintues the drink was ready and she slid it to the customer. Bartender. Nobody would think a girl like her would be preparing drinks in a night club. But, she was. Well, the hottest night club in Seoul. She would mingle with the customers and get along with them just fine. That was it. It didn't mean anything to her when guys would attempt to hit on her. It was simply her job to prepare their drinks. She, herself,, wasn't a heavy drinker. Sure, a few shots here and there, but she knew her limit.

"Two bottles of Soju." She nodded without looking at her customer's face and proceeded to get his drinks. She grabbed the bottles and walked back to him, handing him the bottles. "Ey, don't I know you?" He asked in a teasing tone. She looked up to meet his gaze and froze at the sight of the most beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

She stared at him, blinking when he suddenly waved his hand in front of her face. She shook her head. "You don't." She said. He chuckled and nodded. "Oh, I know. I actually just wanted to see your face. You know looking at the customer's face when serving is considered polite." She rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the tip.. What's your name?" Reaching over he took her hand in his and planted a soft kiss on the back of her hand and softly smiled at her. "Luhan. I'm Luhan. And yours princess?" She chuckled and pulled her hand back. "Sooyoung. I'm Sooyoung. Nice to meet you, Luhan." Luhan nodded at her. "And this here is Chen." He said, pointing to the man beside him. Sooyoung nodded at Chen and waved at them both. "Nice to have met you two. See you around." Sooyoung said, walking away to attend other customers.

By the time of her break she went to the back and was greeted by a co-worker. "Woah there, honey bunch. Who was the good looking guy who was all over you, earlier?" Hana said, wrapping her arm around Sooyoung who just rolled her eyes. "I think his name was Brian or something. Yeah, Brian." Sooyoung lied to Hana. "Oh, so he's a foreigner. He sure didn't look like one." Hana said putting a finger to her chin. Sooyoung just chuckled and nodded. "Well, that is definitely his name. And Jung Hana. Get back to work. Stop slacking." Hana looked at the clock before nodding and running back out to the front.

Sooyoung hoped to see Luhan again. She couldn't explain why she felt the urge, but she really wanted to see him. She grabbed a water and smiled to herself, sitting on the couch and waited for her break to be over.

He looked around the place, specifically at the bar in hopes of seeing her. Chen noticed and nudged him. "Looking for Sooyoung, huh?" He asked, taking a drink of the soju. Luhan turned to look at Chen and chuckled. "Of course not... Okay, fine. I am. Got a problem?" Chen shook his head and chuckled. "Not at all. Keep on looking for her." Luhan took a drink and sighed.