Final

Ice-cream, cake and... a wild night?!

 I stumbled across yet another post about TOPBom. I can’t believe that he is doing it again. He told me there would be no more fan service. And now this. I know there is nothing going on between the two of them.  But I can’t help but feel insecure. What’s tying him to me? Why did he choose me when there are so many women who would die to be in my place. I’m no one, nothing special. I’m just an interpreter that works for YG, while he is an idol, a person people admire and look up to.

No, I must stop having these thoughts. He loves exactly because of that. Because I am a normal person and I can balance all the abnormalities in his life. He told me this many times. But…

“Emma? Jagiya where are you?”

! He’s home. He can’t see me like this. He spent the entire day at YG recording, while I had the day off. I wanted to surprise him so I baked a chocolate cake. And I made vanilla ice-cream as well. I wanted to make him feel good after a day with Jiyong. That man is worse than YG when it comes to work. He’s the definition of workaholic.

But… I didn’t even get to take a shower. I’m still wearing his t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. I wanted to change my clothes before he came home, but I guess there’s no time for that. I might just go with the flow. But that doesn’t mean I’ll make it easy for him.

“Yeobo? I’m here” I said indifferently.

“I missed you today. Jiyong was a monster” he said hugging me.

I just stayed in his hug. I didn’t hug him back. And for sure I’m not going to tell him about the cake and the ice-cream. Not until he apologized about that teasing between him and Bom onnie on “Infinity Challenge”. He knows how insecure I feel about myself, yet he keeps doing it. He should be punished for it.

“Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat?” I asked coldly.

“I ate with the guys before I came. I just want to stay like this with you. I think we don’t get to spend enough time together” he said pulling me to sit with him on the couch in the living room.

No, Emma, you can’t do this. His touch is enough to shatter my plans. If he starts kissing me I’m doomed. I must gather my strength and make him realize that he’s hurting me.

“I started reading a book. I want to finish it. I’m going to the bedroom” I finally told him after a few minutes of lying in his arms.

I know he’s already wondering what’s happening. He might be a childish person. But he is always paying attention when it comes to me and our relationship. He makes me happy. Except for these stupid TOPBom fan services. I’m sick of it.

I picked up a random book from the nightstand. I don’t plan on reading, but I need a cover up in case he comes to ask me what’s wrong (and it’s very likely that it will happen). I opened it and pretended to read while in fact I was thinking about my relationship with Seunghyun.

It all started six months after I started working for YG. At first, I was just the European girl that had studied in Korea and was lucky enough to be hired by YG after she finished her studies in foreign languages. I was assigned to work with Big Bang. That means that I travelled with them abroad. Seunghyun and I kept bickering and arguing with one another, while the other members and the stylists teased us saying that we’d make beautiful children. The was obvious and sometimes unbearable. I can’t even remember how many times I dreamed about him. I fought my feelings, but as much as we argued and I said I hated the man, I wished he would just push me against a wall and do me. And that’s what he did when we were in Belfast for the MTV EMAs.

I was supposed to teach them how to make their speech in English in case they won. But Seunghyun refused to even listen to me. So I called YG sajangnim and told him that his rapper was behaving like a child. After he received a lecture on the phone from the CEO he came to my hotel room. We argued: he said I was a stuck-up person who couldn’t defend herself, I told him he was childish and that he needed to behave more maturely. He proved me just how mature he was that night.

Everyone was happy when we announced our relationship just a week later. We couldn’t hide it. It was obvious that we had changed. We still argued, but every time we would end up in a studio kissing the daylights off each other.

“You would as an actress, do you know that?” a voice interrupted my thoughts. He was sitting on the doorstep looking at me. He looked like a Greek God. Why does he have to be so good looking?

“What is it Seunghyun?” I asked annoyed.

“Ouch. No oppa, jagiya or yeobo. You’re pissed” he said knowingly.

“Good job Mr. Obvious. Now go away, I’m reading.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Sorry?”

“You’ve been staring at the ceiling for the last five minutes. And you’ve finished that book last week. You told me how much you enjoyed it.”

Yep, I was caught.

“Now stop ignoring me and let’s talk.”

“Fine” I said putting the book back on the nightstand.

“I know why you’re angry. You left your laptop on in the living room. It’s about “Infinity Challenge”, isn’t it?” he said taking a place next to me on the bed.

“Yes” I answered slowly.

“Jagiya, it was the script. I danced like that with noona because we are considered the worst dancers in the groups and we were supposed to make a funny scene.”

“I know” I said not looking at him.

“Emma love, look at me. I know why you’re behaving like this. I know that this isn’t because you don’t trust me. You don’t trust yourself”

“I don’t trust my hold on you. What if one day you decide that you want someone better? Someone prettier, more talented and that your fans will like?”

“Here we go again. How many times do I have to tell you? There’s no one else for me. I see no one but you. You’re beautiful, talented in your area and an amazing person. I couldn’t ask for someone better than you. I am the lucky one for having someone like you. I am who I am. There are times when we don’t see each other for weeks, but you never complain. You understand me. And I am grateful for that” my love said wisely.

“But…” I tried protesting.

“No buts. I love you and nothing can change that” he said giving me a peck on the lips.

“I love you too! By the way, oppa, I made chocolate cake” I said smiling.

“You what? Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked shocked.

“Well…” I tried to excuse myself, but he had already grabbed my hand and was dragging me to the kitchen.

“Give it to me, oh baby give it to me” he sang lightly.

I took the cake out of the fridge and cut a slice for him. Then, I took the ice-cream tub and put it in front of him.

“And you still ask why I love you? No one understands my passion for sweets better than you” he was beaming at this moment. He really was a child sometimes.

I took a sit in front of him, watching how much he enjoyed what I prepared for him. Without me realizing, he took a spoonful of cake and ice-cream and fed me.

“What are you doing?” I said after swallowing, laughing at him.

“Making you pay attention. Did I tell you that you look good wearing my t-shirts?”

“You did” I said wondering where he was headed.

“But you look even better without them” he said pulling me up and kissing me deeply.

Oh, it’s going to be a wild night. 


AN: Missed me? :D Just a one-shot for you guys before I start working on my next story. :D