He's Back

Please, Stay with Me

Tao walked in to Kris’ room, it still looked the same as before. The chair in the corner had clothes draped over it; the bed was in midnight blue sheets. The walls were still that weird off white color. He saw Kris standing near the dresser. By his postures, Tao could tell something was wrong. Earlier everyone had told Tao, Kris hadn’t been the same since he left. Tao encircled Kris with his arms, trying to comfort him. Kris needs him right now, needs a shoulder to lean on. Kris started to cry.

“Go ahead let it all out, hyung, I’m here now.” Tao reassured.

“I felt so alone while you were gone.” Kris sobbed.

Fighting back his own tears, Tao stated, “I know I missed you, too. Six months was way to long for us to be apart.”

Tao had left for 6 months to go study abroad. It was something his mother wanted him to do. He tried desperately to get her to let him stay, but she wouldn’t listen and made him go anyway. He and Kris had just started seeing each other and neither one was ready to end their relationship so soon. But Tao is back now and promised himself he would never leave Kris’ side again.

When Kris finally stopped crying Tao got on his tippy toes and kissed Kris’ forehead. Then kissed his nose, then his lips, where he stopped for a moment, only to whisper “Wo Ai Ni” into Kris’ ear. Kris had forgotten how Tao could make him forget the world that is around them. Kris put his hand under Tao’s shirt and tugged on his hair. Hair pulling, that was Tao’s weak spot and Kris knew it. Tao pulled Kris closer as he kissed and nibbled at his neck. They pulled feverishly at each other’s clothing. Guiding each other to the ground, where they ended up fell asleep in each other’s arms.

tumblr_mb5qg98j1G1rcjcero1_500.jpg