Love letters♥

Loving you through letters

 

What the heck?” Hoya asked himself in disbelief, eying the little piece of paper in his hands. Less than 5 minutes ago he was walking down the hall, wanting to get his things out of his locker as something else caught his attention. A small fragment of paper was laying beside his books innocently. Looking around questioningly, Hoya cracked up a brow but nevertheless took the paper and unfolded it, admitting to himself that he was quite curious as to what was written on it.

As he had finished smoothing the small piece of paper, he began reading it immediately.

Furrowing his eyebrows in anger he screwed up said object in his fingers and threw it against the wall, his inside fuming as his expectations of the text wasn't anything near fulfilled. “Stupid.” he muttered, grabbing his wanted things out of his locker and walked away, the text still replaying in his head over and over again.

 

I often think about going to you and starting a conversation
But why do I always freeze when you just come in front of me?

 

Another day has passed rather quickly and Hoya somehow was able to forget the little incident from the day before by playing shooting games on his playstation. Making his way to the locker once again, Hoya changed the books with those he needed for the next lesson.

Just as he was about to close the locker, he recognized something fishy. Something wasn't right. Something was just not normal. As he looked closer into his locker he nearly rolled his eyes, his anger about to rise again, ears slowly turning pink. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, still taking the small piece of paper with his soft fingers. The black-haired had to suppress a smile which was creeping up to he crook of his mouth and shook his head in attempt to make it go away. He shouldn't like that. After all he is a man. A manly man.

Who liked purple.

Anyway, while opening the crumpled piece of paper, unwanted curiosity was spreading through his body, letting his veins pulse with anticipation. Scanning everything written on it, every swing of the pencil the person used, Hoya caught himself, rereading the text over and over again, his mind full of questions. Who was it? A boy? A girl? ...well probably a girl.

Was she pretty? Or just another ugly, nerdy one who desperately needed a boyfriend?

Hoya shoved the thoughts away and put the sheet into his pocket, not sure as to what he was going to do with it. The only thing which remained in his head, was the little message.

 

I want to confess to you and say that it’s daily
But why is the reality different from my feelings?
You don’t even know my name
I walk by you silently again today

 

After eating with his friends, Myungsoo and Sunggyu secretly on the roof, Hoya streamed down the hall, the way of his beloved locker. It was Monday again and he was excited to get a new small text from his unknown admirer who wrote him the whole last week and the week before. In a creepy and weird kind of way, Hoya liked those short phrases which made his day by reassuring his confidence and causing a smile to appear on his lips every time he reread it. He felt like someone his standing behind him. Being a strong and helpful supporter. However, he never had the guts to reply though.

Creaking the door of his locker open, the first thing to do was scanning the content for small pieces of paper. The smile which was plastered on Hoya's lips, faded as he realized there wasn't anything he didn't put in there himself. Why wasn't there any paper? Not even a single word? Did the person stop liking me? Did I become boring?

Hoya started to doubt himself. Apparently it was over with those letters. The person has lost their interest in him which somehow made him sad.

Suddenly shaking his head heavily, the younger denied the feeling of disappointment in his heart. Never would he let himself be happy about such a little annoying thing as love letters.

He scoffed angrily and walked towards his classroom after slamming the door to his locker shut with a loud thud, fuming silently inside.

Woah, hey there!” Holding his hands up in defeat, Sungyeol eyed the man who just happened to run into him with big eyes. “Calm down, what the hell happened, hyung?” the younger asked worriedly.

The black-haired only furrowed his brows and looked at the other before storming out of the way, actually ignoring Sungyeol's presence all in once. Almost seeming like a dog following its owner for a delicious bone, Sungyeol rushed after Hoya, curious about that weird behavior.

 

Slamming his bag on the desk in front of him after taking a seat on his chair, Hoya growled in annoyance, he didn't want to think about the letters but no matter what, the thought never left his mind.

He had to admit maybe he was a bit overacting considering the fact, since those letters had started it was the first time that he didn't receive any, however somehow he loved the attention the other gave him and couldn't help but feel happy about that. Placing his crossed arms on his quiet soft bag, he dropped his head on them, eyes slowly closing while he desperately forced himself to get over those letters. Right at the moment as Hoya's thoughts tossed away from his problem, dancing filling his mind now, Sungyeol bounced into the classroom, startling a few students but nevertheless made his way towards the black-haired man's desk. “Yah!” he yelled, hitting the wood with his bare fist near the elder's head, causing the latter to look up immediately. Making an unpleasant grimace to Sungyeol's act, Hoya placed his head back on his arms, making the other slowly fuming from anger. “Yah, Hoya!” his voice attracted attention from everyone, however as Hoya gazed upon them all, scaring them with his intense and annoyed look in his eyes, they quiet down in an instant.

Shifting his glare back on his friend, the elder stemmed his head on his hand, seeming to be on edge.

What?” he snapped.

Shoving the chair on the right side of Hoya a bit closer to said man, Sungyeol took a seat and crossed his arms, leaning against the backrest. “Why are you grumpy today?” he questioned carefully, not wanting to goad him even more. “Nothing.” was the short answer of the elder right after Sungyeol ended his sentence. Appearing more suspicious than before, the younger didn't believe a word. “Come on, tell me. You know, you told me everything when we were little. Even the first time you pleased yourself!” Wanting to tempt the other to finally talk to him, Sungyeol achieved just a deep blush on Hoya's cheeks which the latter of course didn't like one bit. “Shut up.” Hoya muttered under his breath, his voice muffled caused by the fabric of his bag while he hid his face in there.

Let him Yeollie.” a scratchy but lovely voice came from behind, surprising the both of them. Ruffling the hair of Sungyeol, a boy with raven-black hair and dark mysterious eyes, another friend of them, made his way to the desk behind the eldest of them. “Myungie!” Sungyeol beamed cheerfully, eyes glistening of happiness while eying said man seating himself. However,, in an blink of an eye he got back to a serious mode and returned his look towards Hoya again, who still tried to ignore his surroundings.

Don't even think about asking him again. He won't tell you.” Myungsoo said coolly, a smirk creeping upon his lips. Puffing out his lips, sulking, Sungyeol eyed the raven-black haired man with narrowed eyes. “And what, your highness, makes you so sure about that?” he hissed.

Chuckling deeply, causing to redden Sungyeol's cheeks without the other one's noticing, Myungsoo leaned in forward, closer to Hoya. “Well, because this little kid in front of me here, has gotten love letters the past two weeks and it kinda affected him now, moreover the fact that he hasn't received one today.” Shocked to hear that someone knew he had a secret admire, caused Hoya to look up instantly, turning around, staring unbelievably at Myungsoo. Eyes as big as plates, Sungyeol switched his look back and forth between Hoya and Myungsoo. “Is that true?”

Ignoring the second eldest completely, Hoya slowly changed his stare into a deeply, annoyed glare.

Where did you get that information?” he asked with a threatening voice, thought of all kinds of ways he could kill that certain blabber mouth. Clutching his stomach with both of his hands, Myungsoo suddenly burst out laughing. Cracking up a brow, Hoya never took his eyes off the boy in front of him. “What's so funny?” he questioned in rage, boiling inside.

Wiping away a tear in his right eye with his index finger, the youngest of the three, returned the look of the other black-haired, getting serious again but still a smile placed on his lips.

 

Just guessing.”

 

W-what?!” the elder blinked a few times in disbelieve. What did the younger just tell?

Repeating the same once again, still a smirk followed Myungsoo's saying.

Just guessing. I saw you last week with a sheet of paper in your hands and the following days were the same. Today you got none so I assumed that's why you're in this kind of mood.”

 

I hate you.”

 

Love you too, hyung”

 

Turning around, ignoring the smiling Myungsoo and still baffled Sungyeol, Hoya slammed his head back on his desk.

By the way, if you lend me your purple top, I might tell you who the secret writer is.” the younger said in a sing sang voice, usually annoying Hoya but this time rather pleasing him with the content it brought.

Quickly twisting back, facing Myungsoo, Hoya looked at him, eyes full of doubt. Does he really know who that person was or is he just kidding me?

Seriously?” he asked, earning a nod in return. “Wait, my purple top? My favorite purple top?”

Face palming himself Myungsoo looked up.

Hyung, almost everything you wear is purple, let alone your bedroom!”

 

B-but...”

 

I'll take care of it, promise.” holding up his hand, forming a piece sign with his fingers, the youngest smiled.

 

Just like with your own clothes? You have to buy new clothes almost every week because they accidentally get damaged or ripped apart somehow. Or take care as in take care of your pets, which disappeared suddenly and no one knows where and why. Or as in y-”

 

Ok, thanks Sungyeol for listing it all up again.” Myungsoo faked a smile while clutching his hand against the older man's mouth, stopping him to talk any further.

Hoya looked at the two as the raven-black haired leaned against Sungyeol's desk.

So?” the youngest asked.

Rubbing his forehead with his right hand, the eldest gave in. “Ok, you can have it but tell me. Now!”

Letting a chuckle escape through his lips, Myungsoo smirked. “Well, we all do know him.”

Him? It's a male?

It's a male and he has a loud unique laugh.” Deep in thought, Hoya guessed who might be the one.

Yongguk?” Hoya asked questionably after a few seconds, doubting that this man was capable of writing such love letters.

Narrowing his eyes, Myungsoo looked at Hoya. “No. Stupid. Ok, another hint.”

Rubbing his chin, the latter thought a bit. “Well, also he looks like a dinosaur.”

Mouth agape, chin almost hitting the ground, Hoya gaped at Myungsoo, immediately a face came up in his mind. “What?”

 

Sighing, Myungso gave up. “Dongwoo.”

 

Hoya rubbed his temple, shifting his weight a bit around on his chair.

 

You sure? I-I mean.. he seemed so, so..”

 

Yes, I'm. Why? Dumb? Stupid? Not your type?”

 

Shy. I wanted to say shy.”

 

He looks cute with his pink hair.” Sungyeol suddenly barged into the conversation, getting a slap on the back of his head by Myungsoo. “You're mine, don't think about others as cute.”

 

Hoya looked around, strangely he didn't see the man who was supposed to write him those letters, he didn't want to ask how the younger got to know that it was Dongwoo, he had enough of Myungsoo's spy attitude.

Where is he?” he asked finally.

Shifting his gaze away from Sungyeol, the raven-black haired boy watched Hoya.

 

He's sick.”

 

Where does he live?” Hoya didn't even think about what he blabbered out, curiosity overwhelming him too much.

 

Don't you think it would be kinda embarrassing if your crush suddenly appears in front of your door while you're sick and probably look like crap?”

 

You don't decline that you don't know where he lives, so tell me.”

 

Ho-”

 

Just tell me, or else you don't get the top.”

 

But I already told you who it is.” Myungsoo pouted.

 

But still I have the top in my house and when I don't want you to get it, I won't let you get it.” the eldest smirked.

 

Ok, ok, ok, but I hate you! He lives in the woo-lim street 14b.”

 

Thanks.” Smiling cutely, Hoya got up, swinging his back over his right shoulder. “Bye guys.”

 

Watching Hoya leave, Sungyeol suddenly remembered their surroundings.

Myung Myung, why haven't the teacher arrived, yet? It's 26 minutes past the beginning of the lesson.”

 

Leaning in close, Myungsoo kissed the elder softly on the lips and the lower one, covering it with his own saliva before releasing him. “Seems like we have a lesson off. Come on, let's have some fun.”

he said, dragging the other along with his hand around Sungyeol's wrist, an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

 

 

 

Woo-lim street 13....14a....14b....15,,,ah wait..14b!” coming back to the house, Hoya looked up and down, eying the house sharply. It was kind of cute. The lightly orange painted house with a red roof on it was surrounded by a nicely treated field full of flowers, nature literary blooming around the house.

Steadily approaching the building, Hoya slowly became nervous. He totally forgot to think about what he might tell Dongwoo if the other really happened to open the door. While he was deeply in thought, his legs dragged him further to the door, shocking him as it was right in front of him now. With shivering fingers, lifting them up, Hoya tried to ring the bell but stopped midway. Still he didn't know what to say, still he didn't really know what he wanted to achieve and still he was scared.

He had brought some snacks with him, not wanting to come with empty hands but even with full ones he was afraid that the other didn't want him to be here.

Dongwoo, I'm going now. Call me if something ha- oh.” All of the sudden the door was opened without Hoya's doing, revealing an older woman in front of him. As her eyes landed on him, they immediately formed into crescents, making him return a smile. “Good morning, I'm Lee Howon. I just wanted to look after Dongwoo today.” he bowed 90° causing her to giggle a little. Hoya wanted to greet her more politely but remembered that he didn't even know their last name. “That's so nice of you, thanks! He's upstairs in his bed, either sleeping by now or still watching a drama.” Hoya smiled at that thought but shoved it away instantly. “I'm going to work now, please take care of him.” she smiled at him before bowing slightly, they saluted each other and Hoya got in. The younger was kind of happy that she didn't ask him why he wasn't in school or had snacks with him instead of homework for Dongwoo, finding an excuse would have been difficult.

Making his way towards the stairs, climbing them up, Hoya went through the small floor. He decided to go straight to Dongwoo without much looking around and such, it would be kind of awkward and not polite, he thought. Though, he could actually tell, that Dongwoo lived alone with his mom according to those many pictures of the past, nowhere a father role placed in there. Tip toeing through the floor, guessing where Dongwoo's room might be, Hoya stopped at a certain green door with big, dark green letters forming 'Dongwoo' on it.

Must be it.” he muttered under his breath, slowly and silently creaking open the door. Peaking in, seeing a certain boy stretched out in bed sleeping, the black-haired chuckled. Still sneaking in the room, Hoya got closer to Dongwoo's bed, sitting down on it comfortably.

He allowed himself to be so prude, knowing that Dongwoo loved or at least really liked him and that he probably wouldn't mind anyway. Placing his snack somewhere on the end of the bed, he turned around and watched the steady up and downs of Dongwoo's ribcage, exhaling and inhaling, finding an interest in how peaceful someone can look in his sleep. Gazing upon the elder's body, Hoya took a hold at the other man's lips.

They were so fluffy, plumb and soft pink, it was mesmerizing to look at them. What would it taste like to run his tongue along those delicate, tempting pillows of flesh, making his own saliva glistening on them.

Without him noticing, Hoya got closer and closer to Dongwoo's face, feeling the other one's warm breath on his own skin, as a voice suddenly disturbed his doing.

W-what the hell are you d-doing?!” Dongwoo screamed, getting up immediately and causing Hoya to be shoved away rudely. The elder backed off the wall behind him, seeming shocked about the other one's appearance. Finally snapping back to senses, Hoya wanted to apologize. He was an idiot. A total idiot! What had he been thinking about?! He didn't even know this guy!

I-I'm sorry! Look, I've come...to...uhm...”

Cracking up a bro, Dongwoo eyed the man before him. “Yeah?”

Out of nervousness Hoya scratched the back uncomfortably, not liking the stare the other gave him.

Well, I got to know that, uhm, well....”
“Spit it out.” Dongwoo said, not knowing whether to feel excited and happy or scared and helpless. He chose neither of those, rather acting with a I-don't-care attitude. However, the next words of Hoya crashed his plan and facade into pieces.

Well, I came because I got to know that you were the one writing me love letters.”

Choking on his own spit, Dongwoo stared at the younger, eyes wide opened in disbelieve. “Excuse me?” he tried to play it off cool after some minutes passed by, but it was too late now, Hoya knew and Dongwoo's behavior confirmed it.

Don't act, I know it already.” placing his warm hand on Dongwoo's knee, the latter felt a shudder throughout his whole body but also Hoya didn't stay unaffected. A warm feeling was spreading through his stomach, making him smile unintentionally. Retracting his hand immediately after realizing what he had done, Hoya looked at the other man's deep blush which were reaching his ears. Cute.

Who told you?” Dongwoo asked, not daring to look into Hoya's eyes.

Chuckling deeply by the elder's reaction, Hoya shook his head. “I can't and won't tell you.”

Puffing out his lips, Dongwoo sulked with crossed arms above his blanket.

Anyway, how are you doing?” The black-haired asked with concern in his voice.

 

I'm fine, I guess. Just a headache is left over.”

 

So you were rather sick on the weekend?” only receiving a nod in agreement.

 

Look, Howon,”

 

Hoya.”

 

Chewing on his lower lip, Dongwoo looked up, meeting the other one's eyes before quickly looking away again. “Look, Hoya, I'm sorry if I disturbed you personal space or seemed like a stalked or appeared like some psyc-”

 

Locking his own lips with those of Dongwoo, Hoya slowly let his hands embrace Dongwoo into a tight hug around his waist. The kiss was sweet and innocent, just placing lip upon lip for feeling the other on his own. Dongwoo wanted to stop, preventing himself to give in, afraid he might lose himself into those strong, lovely arms of Hoya. But those arms did their job and hold the elder in place while the younger one's lips caress his. Breaking the kiss, Hoya placed both of his hands around the pink haired boy's cheeks and them softly with his thumb. “I just had to do this.”

 

W-why?” Dongwoo questioned with a quiet voice, lifting up his gaze and meeting Hoya's.

 

Probably this must sound stupid but honestly I fell in love with your letters. The minute I read the first one, the words were comforting me, making me happy and helping me to get the day over with quicker than usual just by thinking about them. It was like another person was standing behind me, someone I can rely on even if I didn't know you.

I noticed all this today.” Tilting his head to the right, Dongwoo slightly furrowed his brows.

Well, today I didn't get a letter as you probably know. I was angry, confused and upset. I doubted myself and asked me what I did wrong. I wanted to forget them but couldn't, I loved them too much already. After, uhm, a certain someone told me who wrote them, I was shocked to know it was a man and moreover it was you. To be honest I never thought you could write something like these but got curious and was kinda relieved I haven't received something because you're sick.” Hoya watched the elder nervously fidgeting his fingers and chewing on his inner cheek, causing a smile to appear on the younger one's lips.

Just those plain minutes I'm sitting here right now, I can tell that I love your letters but even more if I could hear them in person by the person who wrote them. You seem so pure and innocent it's making me want to protect and caress you and is bringing back my selfish side in having you for my own. I know it's not love in my case, yet but for sure it isn't only attraction either. I might sound like a psycho with the nonsense I'm talking about at the moment, but a psycho with a stalker as boyfriend, what could get wrong?” Hoya smiled and and wiped away a tear, threaten to slide down Dongwoo's beautiful face.

 

Shh, don't cry.” Hoya showered the elder's face with kisses, away tears streaming down the skin. He felt incredible to be here, near the other. He never would have thought with just sitting close to him he felt such happiness filling his stomach. He didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, pink hair or brown hair, older or younger, Hoya just wanted to grip that happy feeling and never let it go again.

After what seemed like an eternity, Hoya released the other out of his grip and watched Dongwoo wiping his now red eyes. “Y-you shout g-get going, school is still doing its best t-to take away your lifetime.” Dongwoo said with raspy voice from crying and looked up up once again. Hoya began to love those eyes. Honest and lovely.

Ruffling the elder's pink hair, Hoya got up. “Unfortunately you're right.” he growled and approached the door. “Please eat something, got that?” a smile spread around his features. “I'll come back after school, alright?” Dongwoo nodded eagerly and returned the big smile on his lips.

Before closing the door completely, Hoya let his head peak in like the first time.

 

Dongwoo?”

 

Hm?”

 

You're coming back tomorrow right?”

 

Yeah, why?”

 

I'm happily anticipating your next letter.”

 

With that, Hoya closed the door, already patience wearing thin, not being able to wait until school's bell were going to ring, announcing him to go back to his awaiting boyfriend. He didn't know what came over him today to do something like this but no matter what, he was absolutely sure it was the best decision in his whole life.

 

Now if I look behind me
I feel like you’ll be there

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

that's it....^^

I hope everyone recognizes those phrases in the letters and the last of Hoya >:DDD

if not...then listen to Infinite H again xPP

hope you like it~

 

♥Please leave comments♥