Chapter 2 Why I left...

신비 소녀
I walked past the girl's restroom."Why was he following me?" As I walked into the counselors office.My arm felt warm and I glanced back thinking of Minhyuk..." I am sorry..." I cracked the door open and crawled behind the curtains. ~Minhyuk's pov~ I don't understand what I did wrong... I was trying to be nice. "Hey Minhyuk,what's up?" I look up at Sandeul and I poked my food."Nothing, just thinking..." Sandeul sat next to me and smirked."What are you thinking about?" I looked up to space and thought of her."The girl of my dreams...Jiyoon,but I don't understand how I scared her." Sandeul gave me 'the look' and throw the spoon on the plate."Minhyuk, let her go! She left you, she ignores you everyday!" I thought about it and played with my food... ~Jiyoon's pov~ I was eating my food and felt like someone was watching me. I took a bite and started walking."Hey Jiyoon! Stop right there." I froze.i know that voice. "turn around,Jiyoon!" I shut my eyes and ran. "REALLY?! HEY JIYOON!" I didn't want to stop. I kepted running and tripped over someone."Sorry!" I stood in a hurry and kepted on running thats when someone pulled me in a closet."What ar-" Minhyuk... He covered my mouth and shut the door."Shh... I am helping you..." I looked into his gorgeous eyes. Thinking to myself 'I am sorry for leaving you...Minhyukie...' He keeps looking out the little window and glanced at me."Hey, umm.... Can we talk?" I nodded as he removed his hand from my mouth. Then door opened and there he was.