Chapter 1 Who are you?

신비 소녀
Brush my hair while looking through the broken mirror. I see myself in the dark world. As I walk out my house and locked the door. _Flashback_ " you understand what you did,right. I told in 2 months." I can't see anything but a blur of a man. I can see myself sweating I'm struggling with fear."No! Stop just leave me!" The man through me a script and hold the phone against my ear."Let's see if your perants will get you." _flashback ends_ I turn in glance at the old coffee shop across from school and I take a deep breath and look at the sky."Jiyoon,hold yourself together." I pulled out my schedule a little and walked into school. "Students,report to the auditorium." As I walk to the auditorium I hear a group of girl's foot steps. "Sandeul! Please oppa. Sit next to me!" I walked pass them as if I ghost and sat in my lonely corner in the bleachers."Oppa! Sit here next to me!" I felt a hand on my shoulder and warm energy next to me."Hey Jiyoon! Remember me?" I glanced to peek alittle and blushed to see Minhyuk smiling at you."You are Jiyoon,right?" I nodded feeling my cheeks getting hot."Long time no see.What happen to you in middle school?" I felt angery inside and stormed out."Hey!Hey!" Minhyuk stood up and sat down with a deep breath.~Sanduel pov~ I saw this girl running out of the auditorium with a tear running down."Umm...Ladies. I will be right back." I got uo and followed her as a spy! "Mr.Sandeul, why are you here? Go back in." I slide to the right and she disappeared.