Author's Note; I'm back after so long!

I'm Still Me, But Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey/Annyeong/안녕,

It's been a LONG time, hasn't it? (I've published an Author's note not too long ago, but like my dumb self, I deleted it instead of the other one. So now, I'm rewriting it again. But, it's no big deal.) I hope you've all been well. I hope you didn't hurt yourself or gotten sick during 2016, but if you did, I hope you've gotten better. I hope you had a wonderful start to your school year (if you're still in school). I hope you've eaten to your heart's content during Thanksgiving. I hope you've gotten what you wanted for Christmas and I hope you had a fantastic New Year. I would love to hear what you've all done, so don't be shy and comment down below or you can PM me. If you're wondering what or how I am, I am good. My school year has been good as well, but obviously school has been stressing me out. Who doesn't dislike/hate school? Anyways, I am now a sophmore in highschool. My Thanksgiving consist of me stuffing my face with food as I spend time with my family and friends. My Christmas was wonderful, I just wish Winter break didn't go by so fast. I didn't ask for much Christmas 2016, but I really didn't want anything. For New Years, I just stayed home. I didn't celebrate it, but it's alright. OHHH! Ya'll know that BTS IS COMING RIGHT?! I'm so excited that I'm getting to go. If any of you are going to the one in LA, PM me lol. Ok, I'm off topic now.

Anyways, I went back to school this week. I just had a dance show yesterday night, and I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter