Two

Warm-heart Gangster

You was standing at the counter, taking order when one of your worker come..

 

Worker : "Unnie, there is a guy outside asking for you.."

You : "A guy?"  nuguji?"

Worker : "Molla,, unnie have you done something wrong?"

You : "Mwo?? waeyo? " /weird/

Worker : "That guy looks like  a gangster.. His face was damn scary"

You : suddenly remember yongguk.. " Anni.. it's ok.. I'll go and meet with him"

Worker : "Be careful unnie.. If he do something bad just shout.."

You : "Don't worry,, I knew him.. His not a bad guy.. Maybe his face like a gangstar but actually he's so nice" /smile and walk out/

 

 

When you stepped out from your shop, you saw a guy in jacket and sunglasses.. You knew its him.. He's really come.. Suddenly a happy smile appear on your face.. You approach him

 

You : "You really come" /smile/

Yongguk : /lift up his face/  "you already invite me right.. Why? Regret coz invited me?"  /raised eyebrows/

You : "Anni.. I though you wouldn't come .. I waited you since morning"  

Yongguk : "Jinjja?"  /look straight into your eyes/

You : /blush/  "hey.. don't stare at me like that?"  /push yongguk's face to another side/

Yongguk : "Hahaha.. you're so cute" /laugh/

 

You become frozen seeing Yongguk laugh.. O.M.G , He's damn handsome.. I don't know that he will look this handsome when laughing.. How I wish the time will stop..

Yongguk become weird when you suddenly silent and watch him with open mouth.. Yongguk waving his hand in front of your face, but still,, you didn't come back to reality..

Suddenly you feel something warm on your lips and you came back to reality.. And you suprised because Yongguk face in front of your face and what make you became more suprise is his lips on your lips

He kissed me?! Slowly Yongguk distancing hiself from you.. You still frozen at there.. Only your eyes fluttering..

 

Yongguk : "I'm.. I'm.. sorry.. I can't control myself" /feeling awry/

You : "I.. I.." 

 

You can't say anything when Yonnguk put his finger in your lips asking you to stay silent.. You obey..

 

Yongguk : "I'm sorry.. It might be heard little crazy and unbelievable but.. I  think I've fall in love with you.. I just keep thinking about you since we met                                       yesterday.. I just can't keep my mind off from you..Now, can I know your answer? "

You : /sigh/  "You want me to be honest?"

Yongguk : /nod/

You : "I don't know if I love you but I think I like you" /blush/

Yongguk : "Really?" /happy/

You : /nod/ "nae.." /blush/

 

Yongguk laughing happily and hug you.. Maybe it was too fast but who can obey destiny? They already fall in love at first sight..  Day by day, you and Yongguk become closer and you are really sure that you love him.. Yongguk already start working at his family hospital and that make both of you always meet.. During lunch, Yongguk will come and eat at your shop.. He always sent you home..

 

One shot, let me tell you something that you already know.
You just get the rock to me.
You know what I mean?

 

Your phone ringing.. From the ringtone you knew it was Yongguk because you set the song special for him.. It because like a one shot you fall in love with him.. With One Shot !  

Doesn't want him to wait for long time, you answer the phone,

You : " Oppa.." /baby voice/

Yongguk : "Aegi ahh.. What are you doing?"

You : "Nothing.. just thinking about you.."

Yongguk : "Jinjja? Aigoo~ Oppa miss you.."

You : "Nado.. Oppa you're not coming her for lunch?"

Yongguk : "Oh thats what I want to tell you"

You : "Wae? You can't come?" /sad voice/

Yongguk : "Anni.. I will come but I want to say that I might come a little late.. I have a lot of patient right now.. Don't be sad.. I'll come.. nae?"

You : "Nae.. Arasseo.. I'll wait for you oppa..annyeong.." /smile/

Yongguk : "Nae.. annyeong aegi ahh"

 

You still smilling even though you already hung up the phone.. But smile disappear when someone suddenly sit infront of you and startling you.. You rub your chest.. You want to scold that person but you can't when you look at him.. He's your own brother, Tao !

 

 

You : "Tao oppa.. what are you doing? My heart almost jump out"

Tao : "Hahaha.. I already shout your name when I enter this shop but you didn't hear it.. You just smilling alone like a michin yeoja.." /laugh/

You : "Mwo? Michin yeoja? Oppa! How could you said that your saeng was a michin yeoja" /angry/

Tao : "I didn't say that you're michin yeoja.. I just said that you like a michin yeoja.. hahahaha"

You : "Oppa..."  /pout/

Tao just keep laughing.. Then he rubbed your hair.. You scream when he turn your hair into a mess.. you take menu from the counter and pat it to his shoulder a few times.. Tao start running surround the counter to avoid you.. You chase him while laughing.. Fortunately, there just a few customer because lunch time already ended..

You're laughing happuily with Tao without realized there is someone watching that scene from outside of the shop with wide suprises eyes

 

That guy is _________'s brother... It must be true.. If not why that guy call she saeng and she call that guy oppa? What kind of destiny is this??

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 done!!

Did I made they fall in love and confess to fast?

Hehehe..

Sorry for spelling and grammar error

Enjoy~