2 편.

Every Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


❝02Every Right;

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Every girl wants a bad guy that will only be nice to her.

"Oppa..." Sandara said as she saw a tall male walk in. He looked to be older than her and she went to hug him. Seeing this guy brought some jealousy to Donghae and he glared at him. But suddenly seeing this guy's face triggered something in Donghae's memory. Without thinking, Donghae punched him in the face.

Sandara's eyes widened as she saw Donghae punch the other male. "Oppa!" She ran up to give ice to him. She turned to Donghae, her eyes glaring at him, making it obvious she was annoyed and to be more specific infuriated with him. "How dare you? Get out..." she scolded him.

"Why should I?" Donghae yelled at her, not realizing that he was treating her the same exact way he would with with just any ordinary person. But the thing is she was not even an ordinary person. Oh no... she was no where near being some random plain person that one would meet on the streets. She was special. At least to him. 

An annoyed sigh came past her lips. "Because you don't know how to play nice," she explained as she pushed him out the door. She didn't want to see his face. Not at all. She looked at the male and caressed his cheek. "Dojin oppa, are you okay?" she asked.

He nodded as he looked at Donghae's retreating back through the glass door of the bakery. "Is that Donghae?" he asked. She nodded. He sat down in the nearest chair as he looked at him. "He grew up a lot..." he mumbled, making sure that Sandara didn't hear him since he didn't want her to really remember him either.

Meanwhile, Donghae had just walked to the park and walked over to the monkey bars. He groaned and grabbed onto one of the bars before making himself hang upside down from them to think. Ever since he was little, something about hanging upside down and letting the blood rush to his brain always helped him think when he felt troubled somehow. Moments later, he felt someone push... well not push... more like punched him in the back in a playful manner and he blinked, looking at who had done it.

A feminine looking male smirked at him and punched him in the back once again.

Groaning, Donghae rolled his eyes and shook his head, still hanging upside down from the monkey bars. "What do you want, Heechul hyung?" he asked, his eyes closing as he spoke. He never really had a thing against Heechul but he didn't exactly like it when Heechul would randomly come up to him while he was trying to get his thoughts straightened out. 

Heechul chuckled as he heard Donghae's whining yet annoyed voice. It was true that his voice sounded a little rude when he was speaking to him. But it was something that Heechul knew that Donghae couldn't help whatsoever. A rough life can do that to a person. Even someone as nice looking as Donghae. "Nothing... nothing..." He smiled. "Did you hear who was back?"

He looked at Heechul with a confused look. "Back? Who's back?" The younger male couldn't think of who his hyung was even referring to. Donghae started to ponder on who could be back.

"Won Bin..." Heechul commented, leaning on a nearby tree and looking at him. "He came back from Ulsan a few days ago..." Although Heechul knew that Donghae overall always thought that Won Bin was a pain, mostly for always taking things that he wanted to get to first, he knew it would be best to tell him. Mostly so he would be able to get his together in case he sees him. It had nothing to do with wanting to watch drama... alright maybe that was part of his reasoning as well.

Donghae went down from the monkey bars, turning to Heechul and looked at him. "He's what?" A sign of distress shown in his face, it was evident that he was aggravated by learning of this news. "And you decide to tell me now, hyung? What the hell?!" He felt betrayed in a way. If Heechul had told him days before, all of his anger would have already gotten out of his system.

The older man hit Donghae on the back of the head. "Yah... learn to respect your hyungs," he scolded him. "I didn't tell you because I had just found out recently as well. Don't tell me that you still have a thing against him for dating the girl you liked while you were behind bars." He had a very good idea that he never found someone that could tame him or that he might have but never told him about it.

The younger male glared at him as if he were going to kill him at that very moment. "Yah... that guy is the reason why I'm in this mess. He keeps beating me at everything and taking everything away from me. How am I supposed to act?" He punched trunk of the street that Heechul was leaning against. He started huffing and puffing slightly as he was desperately trying to calm himself down and before he knew it, Heechul punched him in the arm.

"If you want to let out your anger towards that guy, let it out on me and fight me instead, Donghae," Heechul ordered. He couldn't stand seeing Donghae be like this. He didn't want to see Donghae go to jail again. Not like this. Not now. Especially since he had just gotten back together with his family, particularly his grandfather.

Donghae didn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter