Rewind, Please.

I'm A Stalker For Love

.NAEUN Point Of Views.

We got an interview today and some talkshow to attend to, i was thinking of sleeping for the whole day today. Not because im tired, it because... I'm trying not to show up infront of L oppa.

Since my stylist eonni has a hangover yesterday until today, She cant come to work and so... i haven't got the book yet. Since yesterday i've been avoiding L oppa. I dont want him to be upset and lost trust in me just cause i havent read the book .

We've arrived in KBS to film the variety show, Happy Together. The theme is Marriage and Love. I'm not surprise to hear the theme since only me and Eunji eonni is invited.

It must be because of WGM. Well the show started and we introduce our self, 

"Anyyeonghaseoo" we both say while bowing.

"Its me Eunji."

 "And Naeun imnidaa" the cast appllauses us.

As expected, they asks us about the thing we do on WGM.

"Well, i don't know about Naeun... But me and Key oppa were like buddies." Eunji said while looking at me with 'Continue-My-Sentence-Naeun' that is clear shown from her eyes (face actually).

"Yeah, i was kinda suprise too. Since eonni and Key oppa just met and easily be buddies through that double-date," i said and Eunji eonni look the other way, blushing. "I was jealous actually, cause im the shy, not showing much of an expression kinda person, so its hard for Taemin oppa to approaches me. And i feel really sorry for him." i continued explaining.

Yoo Jae Suk sunbaenim who ever filming runningman with us smile evil-ish and stare at me , "Do you love him?"

he ask a quetions that for me, is hard to answer.

"Ddae? I-im sorry?" i answer  ask back. Eunji eonni immediately whisper (explaining) to me the thing sunbaenim just asked, I nod and put a smile face trying to cover my nervousness.

"My feeling towards him are growing and getting bigger everyday."

that's the best word that come across my mind at the moment.

Park Myungsoo (The comedian, not L), shot a statement that shock the whole people in that room, "So, she doesn't love him." Hearing this my hearts beat faster and my mind seems to work 10 times harder. Its an intense atmosphere alright.

Eunji nudge me and i stammered, "Ani,Aniyeyo,"

"Its not like that, i'm not the type of person that can say something like that. I prefer telling that through my action rather than saying those word with lies and no feelings." i explained and the mc all nod at once. 

Park Mi-sun who is the mc in Happy Together and WGM(an accidentally right?) laughs and explain to the other with her own words just to clarifies things. They nod and laughs at Park Myungsoo's false statement before.

Then the show continued and stop into the hot topic about me that, me, myself didn't know anything about it. YooJaeSuk Sunbaenim laughs and clap his hands like a seal and shot a smirk smile towards me

" 'Apink's Son Naeun two-timing Love', 'Son Naeun,Lee Taemin and L love triangle' and 'is WGM Taeun couple gonna end?' " 

I froze at the time L oppa was mentioned. I just sit there with my eyes open widly. Eonni who see me being nervous(again) answer it first, "Oh, i think its our first time hearing this. Right Naeun?"

i nod several time before sigh-ing. "Oppa, What is the reason behind these article?" i asked trying to calm myself down.

"Its because Apink and Infinite are in the same apartment twice. Questioning fans and made them think that you must have some inside relationship, and this." he answer while showing a picture on a medium cardboard of how L oppa looks like holding my hand when 'my bracelet stuck on his clothes' thing.

I just found out that he puts his hand infront of mine just to cover the hand that got stuck on his clothes, instead of covering,  it looks like he was about to hold my hand.

It was before Taemin oppa suggested to hold my hand and L put his arm around me.

"Oh!" Eunji eonni exclaim and almost dropped her jaw. i sigh and decided to tell the truth so it will not make a fuss anymore.

"Aniii, the truth is... " i said and everyone starts to leaning forward and looking at me. "When the perfomance end, we all bowed to the fans and about to leave when i realise my hand got stuck on something." i sigh and show how the situation is with eonni as L and Park Misun as Taemin. 

"I was trying to unstuck it but realise that it was my bracelets and L oppa clothes and get a little panic," i said and the other nod their head, "If we unstuck it on the stage the fans will sees it weird and im afraid of breaking my bracelets or tearin L oppa clothes." 

"So you suggested to hold his hand and Taemin's hand?" Park Myungsu puts a random statement again and causing Eunji to sigh in annoyance, "Oppa! Dont say something that will tangle the problem more..." she said in her satoori accent. He nod shyly and start to listen to my words again.

"Maybe L oppa have figure things to cover my hand that's shown in the picture. But i was panic-ing that i didn't realise he already cover it with his hand. And Taemin oppa who sees me panic-ing,  realise he had to do something," i sigh. "Thats when he(taemin) decided to hold my hand and L oppa cover my hand that is stuck with his body and put his arm around my shoulder." 

"What do you do next?" Park Misun ask edand causes laughter in the room. "Yah, ofcourse they untangle it in the backstage." YooJaeSuk said and Park Misun smile shyly.

"Thats a twist story Naeun, but do you know that Woolim ent and SM ent has settled the news within a week?" he ask and i shook my head. "Ah, Cinchayo oppa?" i answer while my mind are puzzling crazyly. He nods and i sigh again, "Maybe thats the reason why i heard this for the first time." I explain.

The show somehow ended 20 minutes later and we head to the interview where other member are already waiting there.

Eunji eonni laughs and shook her head several time. "I just knew that... Yoo jae suk sunbaenim must have a feeling too after the runningman thing huh?" she asked and i nod slowly, "I still regret that eonni. I feel that i should've just pick L oppa but im on WGM you know..." i explain while sigh-ing.

"Naeunnie, after the hurricane comes a rainbow. Endure it for a little bit more okay?" Eonni's advise and i nod while holding back my tears.


Few hours past and we head back to our apartment, the member left for some more schedule.  while me and Eunji eonni are planning to rest for a while, then head to the salon.

As i walk to the lobby i see a familiar face who walks in our direction and i just sigh inside. Out of any member of Infinite, why should i see him and Sunggyu oppa the most(Well Sungyeol oppa too...)?

Eunji eonni smile widely and bowing, "Anyyeong oppa!" she yelled they noticed us and walk to our direction. "Annyeonghaseoo.." i said as they are already there infront of us.i sound like a retarded who lost her soul somewhere...

They smile and greet back,

"Eunji-yah! I need to talk to you. Its been so long right, how to sing this in a high note?" Sunggyu asked while walking away with Eunji eonni. Th

ey left us alone and we didn't say a single word, not even 'hi, how've you been.', 'Where were you' or somethings else. After sometime i decided to leave,

"Then, i'll leave first oppa..." i still sounds like a retarded unsoul girl.

As i was about to walk away, he grabs my arm, "Changkanman Naeun!'.

I stopped.

"Ddae, oppa?" i said and he let go of my arms.

He put his hands inside his pockets, "Do i bother you alot?" he asked all of a sudden.

I immediately shook my head, "A-ani oppa, wae...?" i asked back in an unsure tone.

"Well then, maybe you should think of reading the book Naeun-ahh,"he said that, and making my face red. He knew i haven't read the book.

But before i could say something back, he pull my hands with his and gave me a vitamin candy from his pocket.

"Eat this, you looked tired Naeun-ah." he said then pats my head. I blush even more and he laughs a little seeing me like this.

"g-gomawo oppa.." i stutter.

But then my eyes got a little shock seeing who comes out from the elevator, she wave at me and i immediately say  'goodbye' to Myungsoo oppa and left him.

"Eonni!" i yelled and hug her.

"Omo, Naeun! Do you love me that much?" she said and i quickly let go of her while smirk in a good way. 

"Take this!" she yelled while giving me the book and i imediately thanked her,

She pauses and whisper, "Why is L looking towards us? Is he your chingu?Namja chinggu(referring to boyfriend)?"

"Ah, ani eon-" i couldnt continue my word cause when i turn around and looked at him,

he change.

His gaze hurts me just like an piercing ice stabs me a few times, his smile turns into a frown and then he rolled his eyes and walks towards Sunggyu oppa and about to drag him away, "Ah, you're not answering... Then, i'll leave first Naeunnaa." said eonni and she walks away. 

I heard her, but i cant say a single word back. I, I know his nickname was an ice prince. But i never thought i could see him being cold like that to me. I thought it was only his image in the drama he starred on.

My eyes start to fill with tears but i hold it as hard as i could.

Eunji eonni unknowingly has stood beside me and wave toward them, to Sunggyu oppa actually. Cause he didn't even bother to turn his body around and wave to me, atleast to us (Eunjieonni and me).

"Naeun?!" she yelled and still, i didn't bother to answer. Busy, trying to cover my face and burst into tears. I know im being overly worried, but i know i make a mistake. But i dont know what mistakes did i make.

As we arrived at our dorm, i locked myself in my room and cried. Just cried and cried.

.Kim Myungsoo Point Of Views.

*Bugh* 

he whacked me in the head with his book and i try to endure the pain. "Ddeo, Wae irrae?!" he yelled

 i sigh,"Bad mood all of a sudden." 

"Are you a girl on a puberty? Yah! Man can't be like that Myungsoo-ah!" he yelled and i got a little irritated. I just sigh and didn't answer him, "See? Are a man like this? Not even answering his hyung?" he yelled and it got on my nerves, really.

"Its because of her hyung! I'm pissed off. But i cant blame her and i cant even yelled at her." i explain and he nods, "So you're getting mad at yourself then?" i looked at him for a couple of second then finally nod.

After that day, i tried so hard not to meet her, not to secretly looking at her just the way she do a few days ago. But i cant, my eyes seems to like this bad habits. And i can't lie, 'she's on my mind.'

Every time we bump into eachother, i could see her eyes swelled. Tired+Crying, but who the hell is she crying for? Is it her 'on-screen' husband?! if its him, i would hit him for making a girl cry.

"It's You." said someone.

I quickly look around and see Sungyeol, "What?" i said calmly.

"You make a girl cry Myungsoo. daebak." he quip. "What did i do?" i asked and he laughs.

"Sunggyu hyung told me that you were mad, because she left you and your 'ice prince' image is back. Dont you notice that?" he explain, 

I'm mad because of her leaving me? Its not that, I'm mad because of the book.

Why is that book on that woman's hand? Why is that woman kept the book? What if that woman read the book, instead of Naeun?

Questions keep pops out from my head.

"The book was in her stylist eonni's hand, not her. Maybe thats the reason why she hasn't read even the first page of it." i sigh and keep my hand busy flipping the magazine.

"Instead of getting mad and pissed of by yourself, try to asked her. Isn't it hurt seeing the girl you like shed tears and her eyes swollen like that?" he said and i stop flipping the magazine. His words and the picture in the magazine, Why is she always on my mind? In his word even on the magazine. I sigh and leave him.

Put on my coat and left the dorm.

Unknowingly i arrived infront of her dorm. Should i rang the bell, should i just left her or should i...

My mind keep thinking while the door has open widely.

Oh, Its Bomi,.

"Oh?Anyyeonghaseo..." she said chicly. i bowed back and look at her, "You all dressed up." i said and she nods shyly, "Ddae im going to meet my friends in a coffee shop then film Weekly Idol," she explain while i just nod. "Perhaps... You want to see... her?" she asked cautionsly.

I nod shyly, "She's in the park. Trying not to cry anymore. Try to asked her why, cause she kept saying its nothing." Bomi said while she glared at me. 

I finally knows the reason. Its not his on-screen husband. Its because of me.

I ran as fast as i could, Its cold already and most of  people has went into their house, drink some hot chocolate and snuggle up in their blanket. Except her, The girl who sits in the bench under the biggesst tree in the park. Sobbing like a baby.

I find it cute actually. No reason why.

My steps become lighter as i approach her. She doesn't notice my arrival until i sat beside her and shared my earphone. The song played is her own song, "NoNoNo."

I smile a little as she looked at me with her beautiful swollen eyes, "Seulpeohajima no no no, honjaga anya no no no, eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae" she stop blubbering as i sing the song.

translation: "Don’t be sad no no no, you’re not alone no no no, you always became a light for me"

"Why are you here?" she asked as she gives me the earphone back.

"Its supposed to be my question." i smiled and put back the earphone on her ear.

"I just want to get some fresh air." she explain and gave me the earphone back. She's not in the mood to listen to music, even if its her own song.

i sigh. "Its cold already, aren't you afraid of getting cold?" i asked while put my coat around her. "You are not wearing any coat and the clothes you're wearing are too thin to make you warm, Naeun-ah." i continued as she sob, "A-ani oppa, i've wear hotpack already." she looked to the ground again. 

"Naeun-ah." i said and finally she look at me. I cant hold it any longer. She's thin and looked really cold, it makes me want to warm her up"You looked pale, your eyes swollen and you are about to freeze." i hug her while her hair. 

She tried to let go but im not letting her go.

"O-oppa.. I'm fine, im not cold anymore. I'm we-wearing your coat remember?" she stutter

I still wanted to put her on my embrace, i hug her even stronger than before as if i'm afraid to let her go and see her drift away.

"Chankanman Naeun, i'm cold." i said and put my heads on her shoulder, she finally hug me back. 

"Is this feels b-better o-oppa?" she said inocently. I nod in agreement and we both laughs.

No, if this continue on, im afraid i cant hold it any more. i decided to let her go.

"Oh,  i'm okay now." i smiled and she smiled back

"O-oppa. Mianhee..." she apologies while trying to hold her tears. 'Cry Naeun. If you want to cry just cry, im here and you can lean on me.' the word stuck on my mouth and never comes out.

"If I know sooner, i- i.." she cant continue and starts to cry. It hurts God, It hurts.

"Naeun-ah you don't have to be sorry..." i said while rubbing my neck. She shook her head, "Ani, oppa. It was all my fault..." she cried and looked to the ground. "You, him. The company, the fans..." she cried again.

She read the book, She finally read the book.

I called her name and she looked through my eyes not to the ground anymore, "Otthoke oppa..." she said and i shook my head, "Mianheyo Naeun-ahh." i said firmly.

I wipe her tears, "Its going to be him oppa, mian-" those words hurt really bad, but causing her to cry hurts even more. Before she could continue i quickly lean on her. "Mianhe." i said firmly, i looked at her eyes then her lips. I cant hold it any longer and i felt guilty.

I love her, God i love her.Why cant we be together?

I closed my eyes the same time she closed her and lean more, soon our lips touch.
Sparks fly, as i deepen the kiss. I touch her face then went into her hair. She is not experience in this stuff so i restrain myself from 'touching' her even from using tongues. She stop for a moment to catch some air but soon i kissed her again again.
 
Our nose touch and she felt uncomfartable with it, she tried to tilt her head but i stop her by touching her face with both of my hands.
We open our eyes at the same time and i smiled to her while giving the signal, 'let me do that for you' with my eyes then tilt my head.
She smiled back and closed her eyes again as i kiss her lightly,but then i deepen the kiss. I'm all into her as i forgot to restrain myself and kiss her cheeks then went into her neck.

She realise that and pushed me and touch her lips. "O-oppa...." she stutter and burst into tears.

She wipe her lips and i imediately stop her by holding her hand,

"Do you feel the sparks?" i asked. She tried to let go but i hold her hand stronger.

"I was trying to say that i chose him. Why did you do this?"

I let go of her hand and she cried while hitting me on the shoulder.

"Mianhe Naeun-ahh, mianhe." thats all i could say.

i drew her closer and put her in my embrace. "Maybe this is going to be the first and the last." i said and her hair. "If you do this to me, how am i supposed to do....?" she cried as she sob in my chest. She then pushed me and leave.

She no longer be seen and I scream at the top of my lungs and kick some fallen leave that was there on the ground, "ARGH! Pabo!" i yelled to myself before kneeling down and cover my face. Why did you kiss her? Why did you trying to stop her from saying that you're not the one for her by kissing her? Why did you kiss her neck? Why cant you restrain yourself? 

I keep blaming myself when a cloth wrapped around me, i looked up and it was her. She came back. 

Still sobbing, she wrapped me with the coat i lend her before. "Aren't you afraid of getting cold?" she said forcing herself to smile.

My hearts beat faster, my eyes cant believe the beautiful sight infront of me and words crumbling.

"Naeun..." i said as i stand on my feet. I wanted to hug her but i remember that i need to stop doing stupid things. "I'm cold oppa. I'm going to my dorm first, annyeong..." she said and hurriedly run and gone so fast.

I wish i have a remote that could rewind back and stop in that moment. Not the crying nor the kissing. But the time when she forgives me and came back. 

God, Now i know why you make me love her. 

 

P.S : Finally. Able to write this chapter... and its longer than any other chapter since i wrote it as Two Points Of Views. My grammar since it wasn't the first language im using. But hey, what could stop you from doing things you like, right? The kiss scene, is it weird or something? Its kinda hard to write details since i'm trying not to show too much yet not to less. Feel free to comment!