the confession

I'm A Stalker For Love

"Hyung! Myungsoo... where is Myungsoo?!"

"With our CEO, why?" everyone starts to panic-ing. "On the phone?" blank Sunggyu asked. 

his manager shook his head, "Ani. He came here personally, yah... you must be his favourite kids!" his manager said being loud and proud. "Hyung, search it." Sungjong said all of a sudden, "Search what?" they all (except Sungjong) said it out loud almost screaming actually. 

"Search on internet or something! There must be something bad if the CEO comes here personally." Sungjong explained.

Then Hoya took his phone out of his pocket and began to search by the name Infinite's L.

"Guys. This. is bad." he said , shocked.



"Unnie, dont cry.. you-" 

Namjoo's word got cut by Naeun, "Im not," she exhaled, "She told me to not mess up her dating life. I didnt know, at all. And by all this time i didnt think of taemin's oppa feeling.. i'm a mess" she said and ends up laughing while covering her face with her hands. 

"Unnie isnt marrying or dating taemin oppa in real life, its only a job. its fake." namjoo said to make her unnie feel better.

"Yeah, but atleast i must focus on my job. and not stalking a nother guy, right?"

"Ehh," Namjoo's other word for heol, "Before you got into that show you've always like to stalk him. Its not like you could moving on that fast right?" 

They both laughs at Namjoo words when Chorong suddenly barge into the room, "Heol~"

"Yah, Naeun ah dont believe this ever. One day Woohyun will be reported dating with an ulzzang too! Ulzzang is beatiful, i know! But we just have to not believe it, right?" Chorong getting mad all by herself.

"HEOL." Namjoo said out loud making the other two look directly to her, "Unnie, Why are you talking about Woohyun when this is about Myungsoo-goon?"

"Oh? Did i only said woohyun? i meant all the other infinite member! Its not a serious problem if its not confirmed by their CEO. We'll see them everyday here and at the salon we'll just clarifies it when they had arrive at korea, later on today. right?" Chorong explained almost without any breath pause. 

"I think i just heard chorong's unnie rap instead of her normal voice..." Naeun said making her and Namjoo laughs but chorong just stayed silent. 

"Naeun-ah, have you two..." chorong voice become serious even her face expression tells it all, "Uhm..., kiss..eu?"

by this naeun chocked by her own saliva, "Oh no, you guys did 'it' already?" 

"uhm, unnie..." Naeun tried to say something when namjoo cut her words, "We're doomeedd!"

"Naeun and Myungsoo-goon already kissed! and so is chorong unnie and woohyun-goon! waah! daebak, who else?!" Namjoo getting jealous all of a sudden. 

"Bwoo? Chorong unnie kissed woo- woohyun sunbaenim?!" Naeun shocked by this, "Yahh!" Chorong unnie suddenly smack namjoo's head. "Ani, Naeun-ah.. It was suddenly touch.. nothing like you imagine, at all!! it was.. like.. just a peck. really!"Chorong became panic and tried her best to explained it to Naeun. 

"So, you two kissed more than once?!" Namjoo plainly asked, "Cause the one i know is you even make sound!" teased namjoo.

"Yahh!!" again, chorong smack namjoo in the head. "Where? where? how did you know? have you seen us?!" chorong becomes more flustered. "In the emergency exit?" namjoo again. "We never kissed there!" chorong admit it out loud.

"See, unnie?" namjoo poke naeun, "I only said random things and chorong unnie just admit that they kissed.. more than once. how would i know they had kissed? i wouldnt want to see it either, thats just.. icky."

"So you guys are dating now?" naeun asked. "well... its a.. no. we didnt." chorong again admit. "Why? you guys like eachother, right?" naeun asked, "I like him. yes, i do. but i dont know how he feels about.. me.." chorong pouts.

"you two did kissed, right?" naeun asked again, "well, yeah.. we kinda.. did? But we were just hanging out and he order some soju. it was a private place really.. so no one seen us. and i remember drinking one glass of soju. we talked and ending up in silence. then he suddenly kissed me. i thought it was because of he is drunk so i backed away. he says sorry but i replied with, 'You're drunk didnt you?'" chorong then covered her face with her hands in embaressment. 

"And.. hahahaha, he replied 'if im drunk will i do this?' then he kissed me, again. i admit it wasnt a peck. it was more than that, i think 'he liked me. he finally did.' but then when i was about to kiss him back, he backed away. admiting that he is drunk and crazy. and then we just went home and the next day he text me saying that he is drunk and he's wrong kissing me like that.." chorong continued.

"He liked you all this time.. he was just scared to hurt you so he said it was a mistake. then you innocently believe that you two didnt have a thing. and you continue believe in that he didnt like you and you meant nothing to him and..." naeun said.

but she did not continue. a longggggg pause happens.

"and?" namjoo break the long pause, "unnie, you said they're coming today? what is the exact time?" Naeun asked. chorong then look at her handwatch, "uhmm.. about, now?"

"i.. i got to go." naeun said getting up and wears her sweater before running out to find him. 

"what was that?" chorong cluelessly asked, "unnie, you shouldve follow her step!" 

"W-whatt? what is she going to do?" namjoo smile and whisper something to chorong, "what?! really?" chorong yelled not believing namjoo's word.



she was running, and running when finally there was a light shining infront of her and she saw him walking in other direction with his bestie, sungyeol.

"O-oppa..." she mumbles but loud enough to be heard by sungyeol and myungsoo. "Naeun?" he asked shocked to see her like this, drenched in sweat. "Myungsoo-ya, i'll go fir-"

"i like you." she said sternly but in the end she's still breathing heavily. "Yaah, naeun-ah!" myungsoo yelled in panic. "tell the other that i'll be back." ​he told sungyeol and then drag naeun to somewhere more private.

"You see the news right, naeun-ah?" asked myungsoo, "Im sorry.. really am sorry. i shouldve do some-"he continued but got cut by naeun.

"I like you, oppa. i really do. I've always been, all this time. i was so scared to hurt you, that i said to myself this was all a mistake." tears start to form in her eyes. "Naeun-ah.." myungsoo said and he start to hold her hand.

"and i tried so hard to believe that we are nothing, i believe that i dont like you and you dont like me back. but truthfully when the news came out my heart start to aching. i kept thinking that i need you. kim myungsoo," she took some breath before continuing, "saranghee."

the moment she said she loved him the weight on his shoulder seems to fall like gravity took it all and he knows the moment she said that he replied the same. 

he draw naeun closer and wraps his arm around her, "stop, dont cry anymore. i felt bad already, you know?" he said while rubbing her back to calm her down, "and whats with the sudden confession?" 

"omo, you're right i did confess. infront of sungyeol oppa?!" she said in shocked of what she did and she backed away from him. "yeah, we're going to be a delicious meat when we reach our dorms." myungsoo .

"Im sorry ive put you in a difficult position, when i know that you are dating her, mianhe oppa." naeun bowed and about to leave when myungsoo grab her hands not wanting to let go. "Is it comfirm already?! who said i am dating doyeon?" he smirk.

"But.. there was even prove, the photo and the couple-"

"she said she likes the way i dressed, so she buys the similar things. the photo is taken by our fans, i guess. we are just friends really." he explain. "but.." 

"by the way!" he cut her words, "na neomu neomu saranghe.( i really really love you)" he smirk and ends up giving a slight kiss on naeun's lips.

"now, should we make an announcement?" he smirk again, "about what?" she being dumb-founded, asked.

"about us. officially dating?" he answer and hold naeuns hand, "should.. we?" she asked nervously and followed his step

i know ive said this chapter will be about Mama 2013. but i end up pushing it to 2 or 3 chapter after this. hehehe mian miaann