Unnie, stop.

I'm A Stalker For Love

Few months later,

They both walk hand in hand without looking at eachother. The girl likes it very much and trying hard to cover up her smile, while the guy pretends to be cool. As always.

Dating idols are pretty damn hard, where you couldn't obviously dating in public or even at day when the sun is still shining. Today too, Chorong and Woohyun are dating secretly at midnight, which luckly they maintain to finish their practice almost in the same time.

"Oppa." Chorong called him, "eng, moyaa?" the guy said still not looking back towards the girl, "Will you be there?"  the girl asked now turning her head to face anything but not him, knowing this the boy chuckles, he now looked deep into her with a teasing sound he replied, "Where?

"mama.." the girl said softly and he cant even heard her clearly, "What?" he asked and pinching the girl left cheek, "Ouch. Mama! im saying will you guys be there? stoop, it hurts!" her true self came but did not scared him even tiny bits, he actually thinks she looks cute. "We will." he said back and lets go of her cheek and went back to her hands, "What? do you want anything chorongie?" he continued. but, again chorong look elsewhere, "We will be there.." chorong confessed, "W-what?! really?" the man gasp.

she nods, "uhm, we will. but we dont perform, but still we're grateful though to just attend it. plus it will be like watching concerts with vvip tickets, meet rain oppa, meet other idols backstage and-"

"And also meeting me?" the boy cut her word, but still his answer were right. so the girl nod shyly. "Here." he suddenly took her hands and put it in his pocket, where there lies a hotpack, "You cant get sick, okay? its next week you know?"  then he do the mee~rong face.

they both chuckle and continue their date with teasing and talking all night.


at 10:00 pm in a cafe somewhere in Seoul,

"Annyeonggie, Naeun-ssi."  the girl stood up and greets Naeun with half-hearted smile. 

"Annyeonghaseo, Doyeon unni." she smile back and shook her hands. but then, Doyeon lets go of her hands first. "I ordered a jasmine tea for us i hope you like it."

Naeun nods, "Well who am i kidding? you would still drink it anyway, right?" again, Naeun nods. 

"So i've been busy this past months, you know? i got calls here and there and i thought, why not take the job thats been offered to you right? Besides *soft chuckle* Myungsoo is still with me," she then stared at Naeun so deep and full of hatred.

"Untill yesterday when i got back from L.A, i heards news that he is dating you." still staring at her like she wouldve kill Naeun any moment from now.

but then the stared broke off when the waitress brought the drinks to them, "Here you go, ms. doyeon." the waitress said and put the drink in doyeon side, and when she was about to put the drinks to Naeun side she gasp, "Omo! arent you N-Naeun? N-no no no?! oh my god, you're so pretty!"  the waitress compliment her and put the drink in naeuns side, "D-dae, kamsahamnida." naeun replied with a smile and a little bow to the waitress, but then someone broke the waitress so cant-believe-what-she's-seeing stare; with a stern voice, "Im sorry. if you're done, please leave. i have an important things to do here." 

the waitress soon apology and leave them two alone, "So you know the news about me and him dating few months earlier?" doyeon asked.

"Yes, im pretty aware of that. unnie." she answer, and then sipping a little bit amount of the jasmine tea since its still hot, "I made those." doyeon confess. Naeun cant believe what she just heard as her eyes getting bigger than before, "You see, i have enough power to do so and im not afraid to ruin anything." doyeon confessed again. "But why? wouldnt that stop you from seeing him?"  Naeun asked. making the girl chuckle, "no, you see. it makes people aware of our relationship. the company may just said it was a false rumor, but atleast his fans aware of us." she explain.

"But why?" Naeun is almost speechless.

"Because, i love him." she sternly said, without a blink; pure honest. "Have even told him that you love him?" Naeun asked.

no replies. not at all.

"This may be personal, but do you how much you'll suffer him if he knows you're the culprit?" Naeun asked again. "Look, im sorry if i hurt you, i never had the intentions to do so nor  will i ever be. but you need to know that this is not the way you get love from him, unnie." her wise words struck directly towards doyeon, making her eyes teary ot of a sudden. "You dont have the rights to tell me what to do."

"I dont,"  Naeun said trying to make her shaky voice become more stable, "I just dont want you to regrets the choices you've made and fall even deeper to this."

"I dont need your advise." she said while tidying her already tidy hair, "I give you a week to think, if you dont break up with him im going to make the confession in public. next week same days, if i dont get to hear anything from you, i'll go public. and when i say it i meant it."

Naeun chuckles, "A-are you threathening me?" she asked and finally looking straight to the eye of the grl who is actually already set to leave. "No, this is just me. being myself" doyeon smiles. she was about to leave when she stopped her tracks and turn around to face Naeun again, "And go on. tell all your friends about this, im not scared at all." she said and left naeun in shocked.

Naeun thinks she was just being invited on a tea time, and talk. Not making the decision she shouldve been thinking for a week. Not with the cnsequences both that'll hurt her partner. if she leave him, it would break her in pieces too. But if she did not leave him, doyeon will go public, and it'll break her, myungsoo and also the fans. Her mind went blank, she cnant think of any possible choices to dodge this bullet. She thought Taemin was already a big obstacle to pass on, but this, this is something way more different.

She then went home and think about this problem, she thought that it was better to keep it to herself and figure out how to make this thing work not destructive. the next two days, as shinee is very busy, the wgm shooting was canceled and she had a whole day to think of a possible way.But then her  phone rang.

it says from " my honeyboo " which refers to myungsoo. he change his name in her phone number and yet till now it still makes her laughs when she recall that day. She sigh, and open the message. 

"Are you free today?"

"Uhm, wgm is canceled. you know this from the start right?" she replied.

"kekeke, you know me too much you know? open up the door."he replied back

"what door?"she replied

but then the bell rang and she directly opens the door and finds myungsoo smiling face, she chuckle seeing the adorable him. "Tadaa!"  he yelled and laughs at his own joke, "Are you home alone?"  he the asked. 

"Ani, Hayoung are here too." she replied and turn around and yelled, "Hayoung-ah he's here, come and greet him first!" and in a split of second Hayoung was already there peeking from another side, "Oh,anneyong oppa!" she greeted him. 

"Uhm, hi to you too." he smiled, "but, why are you here?" asked naeun innocently. "I've come to pick you up silly." he answer and pinch her nose slightly, "Where?" 

"you'll find out later. beside there's an underage girl here."  he said while pointing at Hayoung, "hahah, you're right i cant hear what you guys are up to since its 'adults' stuff. haha im going to my room then, see you later you both!" Hayoung said and left them.

"Let me change my clothes first oppa, i'll meet you at your car" he agree and went to his car first.

not long after that Naeun come looking as usual, perfection in his eyes. "Took you so long."  he pouted teasing the younger one, "Hehe, miyan.. i was just overthinking." she apologies. and in reward got a pat in her head, "about the outfit? haha you look amazing." he compliments her making her blush. he then tuck her hair to the back of her ear and smile, "ready?"

she nods, "but where to?" 

"eat." he smiles to her and start the engine. 

on the way, she couldnt help to think about what lies ahead in his future, and the fact that she hasnt find a way to stop this makes her frustrated even more. "Stop looking at me," he warns her, "Or i might have a heart attack and lose control." he again, and this time he got a reward of a light punch in the arm.

"What was that? i cant hear you?" she teased back, "I said i might have a heart-" 

"what? sorry?" she cuts his word when out of nowhere he leans quickly and whisper the word to the girl, " i said, i might, have a heart atack, and, lose control." 

he smirk and hurriedly went back to his original position in order not to messed up with what he's actually doing, which is driving the car safely. but on the other hand, his whisper send chills to her bone making her freeze for a moment, "Haha, you're cute. you know that?" he compliments her again.

just then they arrived in a restaurant, full of meat in any kind. pork, chicken, cows, rabits etc.

the girl gulps seeing whats lies infront of her, "Like it?" he asked while the girl just nod. he then reach for her hand and went into the reservation place he order before. "Is it okay not to go undercover?"  she asked. the guy nods, "This is my parents bestfriend restaurant, they wer like the second family to me. so it is okay." he assures the girl.

they then have a wonderful date together and the happiness was too overload for them to handle. "Here, i'll help you." he said when she see's the girl was about to put on her seatbelt, he help her to put it on making the girl smile, "Thank you."

before he starts the engine he look at the girl, "Promise me," he out of a sudden said, "You're the happiness ive been longed seek, and i wish you love me as much as i love you. so please, stand by me, where troubles come or when one of us are in sorrow we stand by eachother. our relationship may not be the best and it might still in a difficult situation, but we will make it work. i will make it work," he continues, hearing this Naeun move both of her hands to him, one his cheek and the other to his palm making him relaxed, "Promise me, you would tell me if you are hurt. so i could find a way for you to feel the happiness i have whenever im with you." he directly look into her teary eyes.

she nod slowly and hug him, " i promise."

i'll try oppa im sorry but i needed to protect you too. she said in her mind and closed her eyes, this time, today she was hoping that she could forget everything and focus on being happy, with him.


im back with a short update hope you like it though hahaha. see you soon!