Red Roses

Red Roses

 

 

“Jongin, where are you taking me?” kyungsoo said nervously. He couldn’t see anything because of stupid blindfold Jongin forced him to put on before.

 

“Somewhere, we almost there. Keep holding tight to my hand. Trust me kyungsoo, I won’t do something bad to you.” Jongin chuckled and kyungsoo replied inside his heart that he trusted Jongin more than anyone in this world.

 

After few more minutes of being blind, finally Jongin stopped leading him. “We have arrived,” Jongin then released his grip from kyungsoo and both secretly missing each other’s warmth.

 

“Can I open the blindfold now? Seriously Jongin what are you planning to do?” kyungsoo was struggling to open the blindfold because Jongin tied it a little bit too tight.

 

When he succeeded, he opened his eyes slowly, adjusting his vision to the dim light surrounding him in circle. Just then he realized what Jongin planned for him.

 

Jongin and kyungsoo were standing in the middle of their school yard, with lots of candle lightened and circling them. Jongin was standing in front of him, holding a beautiful bucket of red roses with two hands, grinning somehow confidently but also shyly on him.

 

“Jongin, what is it about?” kyungsoo’s voice trembled. Was his dream finally come true?

 

“My desire to change what we have between us.” Jongin simply said.

 

“What do you mean?” kyungsoo acted dumb.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes,” Seriously kyungsoo, we have known each other for years since we’re still kids. I bet you also remember our promise back then. A promise to own each other. Now after we grew up, I want to own you more than a bestfriend title, I want more. I want to own your love and I want you to own mine too.” Jongin smiled so handsomely.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t say any word because this day finally came. He was speechless but he knew he has to answer it clear. So he took steps toward Jongin, stopped for staring straight to Jongin’s soul through eyes, grabbed the rose bucket from Jongin, then kissed him gently on lips.

 

In the middle of the kiss, kyungsoo whispered,”Took you so long, beside you’ve already own my love since long time ago.”

 

 

-------------------

 

 

“Morning sunshine,”

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly, adjusting after woke up from deep sleep he had before. He saw Jongin’s face right in from of him, strike of sunlight lightening his handsome face, makes him look like an angel sent for kyungsoo only.

 

“Morning Jonginnie.” Kyungsoo answered lovingly, he brushed strands of Jongin’s messy hair that covered his forehead.

 

“Gosh you are so beautiful like this. I can stare at you forever if it’s possible.” Jongin leaned forward to seal his lips to kyungsoo but kyungsoo rejected him.

 

“Jongin, don’t kiss me, I have morning breath,” kyungsoo whined.

 

“What? I don’t care, I love everything about you,” Jongin then succeded to kiss him fully on lips, exploring each other’s mouth once again. They decided they couldn’t get enough of each other specially after last night, the first time they explored each other’s body.

 

“Baby, are you okay? Was I being too rough last night on you? Do you feel sore now?” jongin worried.

 

Kyungsoo blushed, remembering his first making love with Jongin last night, an amazing experience, when they both became one in the closest way that’s possible. “I’m okay, feeling sore but I can handle this.”

 

Jongin pecked kyungsoo again and then got out of bed, still and kyungsoo laughed seeing Jongin got morning hood just like him,” Where are you going jongin?”

 

“Grab something, wait hyung!”

 

After a while, Jongin appeared in front of his bedroom door, holding a bucket of red roses. Jongin saw how kyungsoo’s eyes grew wide and he looked so happy, perfect surprise in the morning.

 

“Bucket of red roses special for the rose of my life.” Jongin gave it to kyungsoo and kyungsoo eagerly took it.

 

“Thank you kim jongin, let me reward you with something.”

 

Jongin grinned widely and suddenly kyungsoo grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. After they broke the kiss Jongin said,”I love the reward,”

 

Kyungsoo then whispered seductively,”Did I say that the reward is a kiss? No you’re wrong. My reward is, how about round two?”

 

 

---------------

 

 

Kyungsoo was too nervous now. He continously checked on himself in front of the mirror.

 

“Do I look good? This suit looks too big for me. I look pale. Oh God.” Kyungsoo kept mumbling to himself.

 

Suddenly someone knocking the door,”Kyungsoo it’s me, Baekhyun.”

 

“Come in,” kyungsoo allowed him. “Baekhyun I look terrible, I look ugly, what should I do?” kyungsoo panicked.

 

Baekhyun laughed,”Kyungsoo, you look absolutely perfect. You just feel nervous today.”

 

“Really? I want to puke, I can’t calm myself,” kyungsoo whined.

 

“Maybe this can help you.” Baekhyun let out a beautiful bucket of red roses. “Jongin told me to give this to you. He said you should hold this later. I think he left some notes too, don’t forget to read it. I should go now to check in case something still needs to be fixed.” Baekhyun then hugged kyungsoo, hoping he could reduce stressness level of the younger one.  “Good luck, it’s your day.”

 

After Baekhyun left, kyungsoo staring at the beautiful red roses, smiled because once again Jongin knew him the best. He found the notes and started reading it.

 

 

To: the only one I love

 

As usual, red roses for you. Sorry I can’t be with you now since they forbid us, stupid tradition. But I hope you could feel better with this red roses to accompany you, it will replace me for a while until we meet. I can’t wait to see you and once again to change what we have between us.

 

From : the only man you love

 

 

The door opened, everyone standing when kyungsoo walked in. Kyungsoo could see a very handsome and perfect Jongin in suit waited for him in the other end of red carpet. Kyungsoo held the red roses bucket tightly in his hand while music accompanying his walk towards Jongin. It did seem like forever until kyungsoo could hold Jongin’s hand that was offered to him. This is it. The final step of changing their relationship. The moment they had been waited the most secretly since the first time they knew each other. The moment of announcing promises that once again witnessed by bucket of roses, symbols of their love.

 

“I, Kim Jongin, take you Do Kyungsoo, to be my partner in life, my best friend in life, and my one true love. I promise to take you in to my heart, as you are, and as you will become. I promise to walk by your side and support your dreams, I will express my thoughts and emotions to you and listen to you in times of joy and in times of sorrow. I will help you fulfill your dreams, and be sensitive to the cares of your heart. I want to spend the rest of my life hearing your thoughts and seeing your dreams come true. I will travel with you through all of life’s journey. And I, Kim Jongin, want you, Do Kyungsoo, to be my companion throughout our journey of life.”

 

 

----end-----

 

 

So yeah that's a vomit of kaisoo fluffiness from me because I can't handle kaisoo with red rose at BIFF TTTTTTTTT I took the wedding vow of Jongin from a real beautiful wedding vow I found somewhere ^^ Hope you like it and sorry for dissapearing, and I don't know when I'll be back here again TTTTTT

 

 

Comments and subscribers are so welcomed ~~~ XOXO