Chapter Five

Hello, Summer in Seoul
2PM's dorm was relatively quiet at the moment. All members had eaten lunch when they got home then went into their own rooms to do their own thing.
 
But an hour later, Wooyoung walked through the dorm with a drum, banging it loudly. "2PM! 2PM! 2PM! Report to the living room!"
 
With that, he put the drum down and went into the living room to turn on the TV. He looked up the listings and found "I Am a Singer." One by one, each member came out and plopped onto the couch. It was a rerun of Lee Sora's collaboration with Soul Dive.
 
"We got the hip hop!"
 
"Hip hop G!"
 
They watched all the performances intently, oohing and ahhhing when the artists did something that impressed them.
 
"Chansung-ah, go make some popcorn," Junsu said.
 
There was no response from the maknae, so they all turned to see him texting on his phone.
 
"Yah, who are you texting?" Wooyoung asked.
 
"Uh..." Chansung looked away. Wooyoung reached for his phone, successfully taking it from him. He looked at the screen, eyes widening.
 
"Yah, when'd you get her number?"
 
"Who? Who?" Junho asked.
 
"Jinhee! He got her number!"
 
Chansung scratched his head. "She is our stylist after all."
 
"Oh, stop with the lies maknae!" Junsu said. "We know you like her."
 
"Is it that obvious?" Chansung asked, letting out a giggle. He reached out to grab his phone back from Wooyoung.
 
"Did you just giggle?" Junho asked. The guys all stared at Chansung strangely.
 
"Stop looking at me like that!" he complained."What are we eating for dinner?"
 
"Don't change the subject!" Taecyeon said.
 
"Let's invite our stylists over!"
 
"You mean invite Jinhee over, right?"
 
"No, Miyoung noona, Hyomin noona, and Yura too!"
 
"Miyoung noona is eating dinner with her husband, Chansung."
 
"Oh, then Hyomin noona and Yura!"
 
Taecyeon shrugged. "I don't mind having them over. What about you guys?" Chansung nodded, while the other members just shrugged. "Arraso. Chansung, why don't you ask Jinhee? I'll call Hyomin noona."
 
Hyomin picked up on the fourth ring.
 
"Hello? Taecyeon? Is everything okay?"
 
"Everything's fine, noona! We were wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner with us!"
 
"Dinner with you boys?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Um...sorry dear, but I'm going out with my girlfriends tonight."
 
"Oh, really? That's understandable."
 
"Why don't you ask Yura and Jinhee?"
 
"Yeah, Chansungie's asking them."
 
"That's good. They seem like nice girls. Have a good time tonight and I'm sorry I can't make it!"
 
"You have fun too, noona. I'll be hanging up then." He hung up then shook his head at the others. "She can't make it. What'd Jinhee say?"
 
"He he he..." Chansung laughed nervously.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
Chansung held up his phone to show the other members a blank message. He had yet to send a message to Jinhee.
 
"How am I supposed to ask her over for dinner?" the maknae whined. "I don't want to seem too forward."
 
The guys all laughed. "You're way past that," said Nichkhun.
 
"Just be like, 'Yah. Wanna have dinner with us? Come over.'" Wooyoung suggested.
 
"Yah, no wonder you've never had a girlfriend before!" Junsu said, laughing. "Just ask her what she's doing. She'll probably say 'nothing' then you invite her over."
 
"Whoa, when did hyung become so good with his words?" Chansung asked.
 
"Experience," Junsu replied in English, cracking up all the members.
 
"What experience?"
 
--
Yura and Jinhee were watching TV during the evening while eating some sour candy they brought over from LA. Everytime Yura turned over to say something to Jinhee about the show, Jinhee was engrossed with her phone.
 
"Who are you texting? You only have my number, Aunt Jihye's and halmoni's..."
 
"Huh? No one. I'm just playing a game."
 
"Then let me see."
 
"Fine! I'm texting Chansung."
 
"Chansung? When'd you get his number?"
 
"Today." Her phone chimed again. She looked down at the screen, reading the message then looked up and smiled at Yura. "Hey, would halmoni and Aunt Jihye let us go out for dinner?"
 
"Yeah, why?"
 
"Chansung asked if we wanted to come over and eat dinner with them."
 
"With 2PM? Don't lie."
 
"I'm not! Look!" Jinhee held up her phone to show Yura the message and indeed, it was an invitation for dinner.
 
"I guess we could go. We don't even know how to get there though."
 
"Not a problem." Jinhee quickly texted Chansung. He texted back in less than a minute. "He gave us the address and to call when we get there. I'm going to go change now!" Jinhee hopped off the bed and ran over to the drawers, pulling out clothes.
 
Yura went over to her wardrobe and pulled out a zip-up jacket to change into but stopped midway. Junho would be there. Should she dress up for him? Would he notice? She looked over at Jinhee who was wearing a cute summer dress. Jinhee's case was different. Chansung actually seems interested in her. Yura shook her head, knowing her situation wasn't like Jinhee's, and put on the plain jacket.
 
"Ready to go?" Jinhee asked.
 
"Yeah, wait outside for me." Yura grabbed her signature body spray and spritzed herself a couple times before following Jinhee out.
 
--
"Chansung, why are you in the kitchen today?" Taecyeon asked, watching the maknae put on an apron.
 
"I felt like hyung would need some help since there are more people coming over."
 
"Oh really? Are you sure about that?"
 
Nichkhun and Junho were sitting on the couch and snickering at Chansung's antics. Chansung's suddenly phone went off. He answered it and told the girls to wait.
 
"She's here, she's here!" Chansung cheered. The idol life had really got to him, for he was so happy to know a girl that liked him was his stylist. He untied his apron happily.
 
"Hey! I thought you were gonna help!" Taecyeon complained.
 
"I..." Chansung was in a sticky situation and didn't know what to do. Nichkhun stood up and pulled  Junho with him.
 
"We'll go get them. You, Chansung, help Taecyeon."
 
"But! Fine..." he submitted, retting the apron. He sulked as the two boys went outside.
 
"Lighten up, maknae. Jinhee will think you can cook!" Taecyeon said, trying to cheer up Chansung. 
 
"You're right!"
--
"Is this the right place?" Yura asked, getting out of the taxi.
 
"I'm pretty sure it is. Let me call Chansung... Hello? Oppa? We're here."
 
Oppa? Yura thought, laughing to herself. Jinhee hung up the phone and turned to her best friend. "He's coming to get us."
 
Yura nodded and the two waited outside the gates. Junho and Nichkhun appeared at the gates which surprised the girls.
 
"Oh, hello!" said Jinhee.
 
"Hi," Yura said.
 
"Hello," Nichkhun and Junho said in a friendly manner, unlocking the gates for them. "Come inside."
 
Yura and Jinhee followed the two guys into 2PM's dorm and were welcomed by the smell of Taecyeon's cooking.
 
"Hello!" Jinhee said happily. Chansung's face lit up when he saw her. At that moment, everyone else in the room felt extremely awkward.
 
"Um...why don't you guys wait in the living room while we finish cooking?" Taecyeon suggested. "Junho, turn on the Wii or something."
 
Yura and Jinhee followed Junho and Nichkhun into the living room. Nichkhun took a seat on one end of the couch and Jinhee took one on the other. Yura stood their, not sure what to do.
 
"Do you want to play with the Wii?" Junho asked.
 
"Oh, sure..." Yura said, feeling awkward. He nodded, handing her a controller then going over to the TV to turn on the console. Just Dance 3 popped up on the screen.
 
"Do you know how to play this?" Junho asked.
 
"I have the second one back home." Junho nodded again. "But it was a gift, and I never really played it much."
 
Junho turned to Nichkhun. "Hyung, can you call Wooyoung and Junsu hyung out here to play too?"
 
Nichkhun got up from the couch and went down the hallway. Yura looked at Jinhee who looked at her with a smirk.
 
"What?" Yura mouthed. Jinhee shook her head, laughing softly.
 
Only Wooyoung came into the living room. "Junsu hyung is composing. We're playing? Me first!" He then looked at Yura shyly. "Is that okay?"
 
Yura smiled. "Of course. Go ahead! I'll just watch and learn." She handed him the controller and took a seat on the couch next to Jinhee.
 
"Jinhee, you know Chansung's just trying to impress you. You should go help him," she said in English, nudging her best friend. Jinhee blushed but stood up anyway.
 
"Arraso, I'll go." Yura laughed. 
 
"You're right, you know," a voice said in English. Yura turned to her left and saw Nichkhun laughing. She completely forgot he knew English.
 
"Oh..." she laughed nervously.
 
"I'm sorry about yesterday."
 
"Hm?"
 
"Yesterday, when we met outside the JYP building." He was referring to not recognizing her and asking Taecyeon who she was.
 
"Oh! No worries! You see thousands of fans a month. Of course you wouldn't remember every single one."
 
Nichkhun smiled, appreciating the fact that she understood. He thought hard before saying "House of Blues in LA, right?"
 
"Yeah. Wow, you remembered!"
 
Nichkhun laughed. They both turned their attention to Junho and Wooyoung who were playing.
 
"Yah yah yah! Take that!" Wooyoung said cheering as their results came up on the screen. He turned to face Yura. "Play with us!"
 
Yura grinned, getting up from the couch and walking over to where the two were standing. Wooyoung quickly added a third player onto the screen. "There'll be different dance moves on the screen and you have to try copying it. Here, watch." Wooyoung and Junho were doing the moves shown on the screen and Yura tried to keep up, but it wasn't all that easy. After a couple tries, she finally got the hang of it and was having a lot of fun.
 
"Dinner is ready!" Chansung called out from the kitchen.
 
"Aww," Yura pouted. She was beginning to have a lot of fun and they had dinner.
 
"We'll play after dinner," Wooyoung said. "All of us will!" Yura smiled, nodding. Wooyoung made her feel comfortable, like a sibling. His cheeriness was contagious.
 
"I'll go get hyung," Junho said, disappearing down the hallway. Junsu came out and greeted Yura and Jinhee.
 
The eight of them sat at the round table and it was pretty squished since there were extra people. Yura sat between Jinhee and Wooyoung. Jinhee, of course, was next to Chansung. Junsu was across the table from Yura. There was stew, meat, and vegetable dishes on the table. Everyone drooled just looking at it.
 
"Wow, hyung! You really outdid yourself," Wooyoung said.
 
"Dig in!" That was exactly hat the members did. None of them held back when it came to eating, especially Chansung and Taecyeon. Jinhee and Yura ate quietly, thinking that dinner with their favorite idol group was not as they had imagined it to be. It was definitely awkward.
 
Junsu looked up at Yura. "Yura, do you think I'm handsome?" The other 2PM members burst out laughing. She nodded, which caused them to stop.
 
"Eh? Really?" he asked in disbelief.
 
"Yes." Yura wasn't lying. She found Junsu to be full of charisma and even though he wasn't absolutely drop dead gorgeous, he made up for it with that charisma of his.
 
"That's two points!" Junsu cheered.
 
"Two points?"
 
"Victoria said I was handsome too when we visited the Khuntoria house on We Got Married."
 
"Oh," Yura laughed. "I remember that episode."
 
"Do you think they're real?" Taecyeon asked both girls.
 
"Khuntoria?" Jinhee asked. Taecyeon nodded. Yura looked at Nichkhun, who didn't seem to like talking about his relationship with Victoria so openly.
 
"I'd believe it if they announced they were," answered Jinhee.
 
"What about you, Yura?"
 
She shrugged, trying to change the subject. "This stew is really good! What's in it?" Taecyeon took the bait and happily listed the ingredients he used. Nichkhun gave her a thankful smile to which she returned a smile of her own.  After they all finished eating, the boys piled onto the couch to complain about how full they were.
 
"Why don't you guys rest and I'll wash the dishes, then we'll play some more Just Dance?" Yura suggested.
 
"We can't have the guest wash the dishes!" Junsu said. "Especially not one that says I'm handsome!"
 
"I'll help too," Jinhee said.  The two girls disappeared into the kitchen with the dirty dishes, leaving the members in the living room.
 
"I really like Jinhee," Chansung said in a dazed manner.
 
"I like Yura," said Wooyoung. Everyone, including Chansung who broke out of his daze, gave him a strange look. “Not like that!” he exclaimed. She makes me feel happy, like I'm not an idol."
 
"I understand what you mean, Wooyoung-ah," Nichkhun said. "She feels like someone I want to protect. It's kind of weird since we've only known each other for a day."
 
Silence filled the room, but it wasn't awkward. It was a peaceful one, something they hadn't felt in a while.

--
Sigh, I just lost a subscriber. I don't know if I should continue this story... I'm actually having fun with this story but it doesn't seem like people are interested. :P It's not going to progress as fast as things usually do because I want it that way. I'll still update for those who are still reading though.

xoxo
yummyudon