the 5 steps!

5 Steps How To Confess To Your Best Friend!

5 steps how to confess to your best friend:

1. step; make sure she is single!

 

Amber grinned at her best friend Krystal, who sat on a bench near a lake.

“Krys~” She chirped at her and sat down beside her.

Krystal immediately turned to face her. A big smile placed on her face.

Amber chuckled when Krystal threw her arms around her upper body.

“Omg omg omg!!” Krystal squealed and Amber prayed her arms from her body.

“Krys, just talk, what are you smiling about? Is it cause I’m here?” She asked teasingly. Krystal punched her shoulder lightly and rolled her eyes.

“No dummy, something wonderful happened.”
“What?”

Krystal’s smile widen even more and she sighed dreamingly. She placed her hands over her fast beating heart and turned around to look at the lake. Amber raised an eyebrow at her.

“Talk already..” Amber couldn’t help but feel anxious. Krystal’s behavior was strange and it scared Amber. Her best friend never acted this lovey dovey.

Then it hit Amber, her face paled immediately and she dropped her gaze from her beautiful best friend on her lap, where she fondled with her fingers.

Her best friend was in love. She smiled this bright, because of a guy and not her.

Krystal sighed happily and she took her friend’s hands in her, Amber’s heart dropped at the gesture. Not in love with me!

“I am in love.” She breathed out and Amber forced a smile.
“I can see that…” Krystal squealed again, “You don’t know how happy I am.”

“I can see that too…” Krystal giggled at Amber and slapped her chest playfully.
“It is just perfect. We will be the perfect couple.

“Who is it?” Amber finally dared to ask.

Krystal grinned at her mysteriously. “I can’t tell you~” She piped and Amber groaned. It’s worse to not know because of which idiot you lost the love of your live.

“You will see soon~” She smiled and hugged the daylight out of Amber, who only sat their stiff.

I don’t want to know!

 

2. step; try to win her heart!

 

Krystal smiled when she saw Amber sitting at her desk in homeroom on Monday already. She skipped over to her and sat down on her desk. Amber looked up from her phone to be met with an overly happy Krystal.

“Hey Krys..” She was still sad after Krystal confessed her that she was in love with someone. But she tried to hide it as best as she could. And she didn’t want to give up. She wants to win her heart. Krystal was hers and only hers.

So she wants to support her and be there for her, help her confess to that guy and then comfort her when he rejects her.

Yes, she will do that.

“Krys?” Krystal nodded happily to show that she was listening.

“Erm..I will help you to confess…” Amber said shyly and Krystal jumped on her lap to hug the daylight out of her again.

“Thanks Amber baby~” She giggled when Amber blushed at the nickname.

“You are going to go shopping with me today then~ I want to buy a present.” Amber nodded and Krystal grinned happily.

No matter what!

 

Krystal waved at Amber who jogged to her. The two met up at a small shop full of this and that.

As soon as Amber reached her friend, Amber took a hold of her hand and pulled her inside the shop.

Krystal walked around the shelves and groaned after each shelf she pasted.

“What is Krys?”

“I can’t find anything~” Krystal pouted and stopped walking to stomp her feet childishly.

Amber blushed at her sight and looked away fast. Why is she so cute?

“What do you want to buy?”
“Something perfect..but I can’t find anything..” She turned around to continue walking when her eyes lay on the perfect present.

She grinned happily, took it and run to the cashier to buy it. Amber ran after her.
“Yah, stop! What is it Krys?” Krystal grinned and shook her head.

“You will see~” She giggled and made her way out of the shop. Amber raised an eyebrow and walked after her.

No…matter.. what?!

3. step; make her a present!

 

Amber sat slowly down on Krystal’s bed, the latter was still inside the bathroom making herself ready to go out. Amber placed the present on her lap and started at it.

I hope she likes it, she thought.

“What is that Amber~?” Krystal stood in front of her, pointing at the present in Amber’s lap, but what made Amber blush so hard was the fact, that she didn’t wears anything but a short black skirt, she held her bra in the left hand. Her red hair fell on her chest and hides the most of her bods.

Amber grinned nervous at her and Krystal titled her head to the side.

“Everything okay Amber?” She nodded hastily.

“W-Wear clothes..girl..” She stuttered and Krystal laughed whilst putting her bra on.

“Oh Amber, we are both girls, but whatever what is this?” She asked again and sat down beside Amber.

Amber slowly placed the present on Krystal’s lap.

“F-For you..” She grinned shyly and Krystal giggled but immediately opened the present. Her eyes went wide when she saw what it was.

“Omg…” She breathed in awe and put the long dress out. It was black with a red ribbon on the right strap. She placed the knee long dress beside herself on the bed and turned around to fell her friend in the arms.

“Omg Amber, thanks, thanks so much~” She reaped over and over and Amber grinned sheepishly.

“When you confess..for you to wear..” Krystal’s eyes got teary and she pressed her face in the crook of Amber’s neck.

 

4. step; tell her you have a surprise for her!

 

Krystal’s phone buzzed inside her pockets when she stood in front of her locker to put the books inside. She took her phone out and read the message she got from Amber.

 

From: Amberino ♥

Meet me outside the school under our tree at lunch ^^

 

Krystal giggled and put the books away. She made her way to class and sat down just in time for the teacher to come in. She couldn’t wait to meet Amber.

Soon class was over and Krystal run into the girl’s washroom, she locked herself in one of the stalls and grinned whilst the put the black dress out of her bag.

“When you confess..your love..”

Krystal giggled and Amber’s words and put it hastily on, she stuffs her uniform in her bag and slung it on her shoulder.

She sang to herself as she made her way outside to meet Amber under their tree.

 

5. step; confess and hope she likes you back!

 

Amber played with her fingers nervously. She sweated and just wished she wouldn’t do what she wants to do know.

She already told you she loves someone, why do you do this?

I need to get rejected to forget my love.

Amber took a deep breath when she heard Krystal’s singing. She was here.

Okay, Amber fighting!

Amber looked up and gaped at the sight from Krystal wearing the black dress and not her school uniform. Krystal grinned at her and rubber her head nervously.

Amber totally forgot what she said to Krystal when she should wear that dress.

Krystal got more and more nervous when Amber only gaped at her.

Amber shook herself out of her thoughts and grinned sheepishly at her.

“Beautiful..” She breathed and Krystal blushed.

“Thanks..and why did I need to meet up with you?” Krystal asked and locked eyes with Amber.

“Well..” Amber gulped. She took a hold of Krystal’s hands and smiled at her.

“I-I..really like you..and..and..I don’t even know why I am doing this..I know that you love a guy and all..and omg please don’t hate me now… I just want to get rejected so I can move on..I don’t want to stop being friends..”

Amber rambled on and on and Krystal’s smirk got more visible the more Amber talked.

“Stop Amber.” Amber gulped and her hold on Krystal’s hands tighten. Krystal winced a bit but tried to ignore her hurting hands.

“I don’t want to stop being friends, Amber and I never told you who I am in love with right?”

Amber just nodded.

“I love you Amber.” Amber’s mouth feel agape and her heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

Krystal smiled shyly at her and leaned forward to brush her lips against hers.

“I love you..”

“I-I love you too..” Finally Amber got her words back and she broke into a wide smile.

“That’s why you are wearing that dress..” She grinned and Krystal laughed.

“You had really forgotten it, oh Amber baby..~” She chuckled and pressed her lips against Amber’s again. Amber moaned quietly at the feeling of her soft lips, against hers.

I love you!


author's note:

erm..this just happened..i got this idea in like 5 secs and just wrote this..so here you go ♥

some yuri fluff c: