I'll Think Of You Every Day

:: I'll Think Of You Every Day :: [MBLAQ Thunder One-Shot]

One-Shot Theme Songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5kThny7vk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j74JNiiGXg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zBzd6CCKmA


"Ell...Oh...Vee...Ee..."


I dropped the stick and took a look at my handiwork. "I Love" was printed neatly in the sand, surrounded by pretty shells and colorful rocks of all sizes. I smiled and lifted the wooden branch again. One word - name - left. Just to make sure, I looked around, to see if there was any sign of 'him'. All I saw were happy couples strolling distantly along the shore and the calming ruffle of the breeze. A small, longing sigh escaped my lips as I looked down and started writing.


"See...Hay - "


"______~!"


I looked up, hopeful. I felt like my whole soul and body lifted when I saw the familiar tall figure running towards the place where I was sitting. I dropped the stick and stood up, grinning like a child given a new toy.


Cheondoong stopped in front of me, slightly out of breath, but perfect. As usual. His beanie was a bit askew and his scarf crooked, but it suited him. He gave me a guilty expression, biting his lip, looking like he was waiting to be scolded.


"______-ah," He mumbled, looking down. "I'm sorry for being late again."


I looked down at my watch jokingly, "It's okay. It was only an hour and twenty seven minutes."


His expression turned stricken, "You're angry aren't you? I'm so sorry - "


I lifted a hand and cupped his cheek, "It's okay, really. I know you're busy."


The guilty look came back.


"Thank you for understanding," Thunder put his hand on top of mine and smiled.


My breath caught. He was so beautiful; I couldn't believe he was actually mine. As I dwelt dreamily on this thought, his thumb swirled in calming circles on the back of my hand. He leant down and before I could comprehend it, our faces were only an inch apart. The tip of his nose touched mine; his sweet breath fanning across my lips.


I pushed him away and quickly looked around, "Ch-Cheondoong-ah, look at that b-bird!"


I didn't dare turn. There wasn't actually a bird. Only a pile of rocks that looked like a bird. Not a bird. A pile of rocks. That looked like a bird. Omo, a pile of rocks that looked like a bird. That was hilarious. Hahahahahahahahahaha.


I felt his hands turn me around. I didn't want to meet his eyes; awkward with kissing was too embarrassing.


When I finally looked up, he nodded at me understandingly before smirking at something on the ground. Confused, I followed his eyes and saw my now pathetic looking sand scribble. Only two letters of the last word was complete, spelling a stupid looking 'Ch'.


"Were you..." He nuzzled warmly into my neck, his arms snaking comfortably around my waist. "Going to write my name?"


I blushed and heat spreaded through my body hotly, "No. As if!"


He chuckled, sending tickly vibrations down my neck, "Oh really? Then what were you going to write?"


"Ch-Cheese!" I blurted.


He let me go and pinched my cheek, "You're so naive it's cute."


I wasn't going to get beaten. I pinched his cheek in return (while marvelling at his smooth, silky skin) and barked, "You're so conceited it's not."


He put on his 'Try-Resist-Me' face and his iest smile, "I'm not conceited. I just know you love me."


"Ugh," A reluctant grin spread goofily across my face. "Fine, fine. You win, you win."


He took my hand and swung it, "Where do you want to go today?"


"Anywhere," I sighed happily. "We have tomorrow as well, right?"


He became quiet, "The tour starts tomorrow."


My heart plummeted. I'd forgotten. The MBLAQ Asia Tour started tomorrow. Today would be the last time I'd be able to see Thunder for three months.


We stopped talking. We walked where our feet took us. When we reached a more crowded place, Cheondoong pulled up his scarf so that it covered his mouth and nose. I tried memorizing the feel of his hand.


We stopped in front of a couple photography unit on the side of the street. I looked inside at the demo photographs and gazed admiringly, "They look really good..."


The moment the words left my mouth, Cheondoong dragged me through the front door, the lovely silver bell tinkling, to the reception. It was empty. The receptionist was a girl in her mid twenties and looked kind-hearted enough.
Thunder dragged down his scarf and turned into a giant 'O'.


"We'd like to book a photography session right now, if that's possible," He still looked amazing when he was desperate.


"Oh-Oh-Okay." The receptionist dragged her eyes away from Thunder and to her computer, typing rapidly with shaking fingers.


"SO MIN!" She yelled a minute later. "GET READY! REALLY HIGH PRIORITY CUSTOMER!"


A tired looking man emerged from a room and looked at us. He saw Cheondoong, double taked and stared.
"Please, we're tight on time," Thunder prompted.


"Of course! This way!" The man stumbled over his words.


We followed him into a back room, which had different sets of scenery and racks of clothing. The man thumbed through the clothes and chose a princely theme for Cheondoong. He glanced at me and dumped a pile of princessy dresses on my lap. Thunder, who was an expert in photoshoots, changed in a matter of minutes. I took longer. I had my make-up done by the receptionist, who was shooed out when it was done.


When we were finally ready, the man suggested poses to us. Most of them were rather... intimate. Cheondoong noticed my distress and suggested a 'cutesy' theme, which So Min adopted quickly.


"Good! Good! Miss, please smile more naturally!" So Min cried on our latest shot.


I tried to loosen my smile. The gorgeous boy next to me squeezed my shoulder gently and put on an encouraging smile.


A few million shots later, So Min put down his camera. He scrolled through all the photos he'd taken and told us to choose our favourites.


"All of them," Cheondoong stated simply.


The man gaped, but didn't say anything.


A warmth was spreading through me; I wondered if it was possible to love someone so much.


"If it's possible," I spoke up shyly. "Can you take a few single shots of Doongie?"


Thunder chuckled at the nickname while So Min nodded his approval. And so I changed  and watched as Cheondoong did his thing for the camera. He looked radiant, emitted a sort of 'amazingness' that I couldn't get my head over. In the last shot, he smiled straight at me, a smile that was reserved for me only.


"Can...you print that one out now for me? In photo paper?" I asked So Min while Thunder was changing. "The last one."


"It'll cost extra," He warned.


I nodded, "Please."


It printed. Glossy and smooth and surreal looking, I ran my hand over my Doongie's face and admired him. The changing curtains swished open and I quickly put the photo in my bag.


Thunder smiled at me before paying the man. We walked out of the shop, hand in hand. The sky was darkening. Surprised, I checked the time.


5:43 PM.


"I...have to be back at the dorm by," Cheondoong said slowly. "By seven."


My lip trembled, "We only have an hour or so left."


A fat raindrop splattered on my cheek. Stupid timing. Before we knew it, it was raining so hard it felt like we were being pelted by bullets. We looked around for shelter and found a gas station nearby. Running, we huddled under the tall roof and waited for the rain to subside. It was freezing cold, I felt like an ice block.


Without a word, Thunder reached for my frozen hands and rubbed his hands over them. Surprisingly, his were warm and fit like jigsaw puzzles against mine. He blew softly onto my fingers as I watched. Tiny droplets had frozen on his eyelashes and a few stray strands of hair; he looked like my personal angel.


I spaced out as I stared, indulging in his face.


"You just can't look away can you?" His angelic voice broke through my daydream. A small, curved smile sat smugly on his lips.


"Flattering yourself again," I muttered, looking out into the distance.


He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I cuddled him tightly like a teddy bear; arms tight against his waist. I relaxed as I felt him resting his cheek against the top of my head. We stayed like that for a while, losing count of time.


I counted his steady heartbeat.


62...63...64..............102...103...104............125...126...127........197...198...199...200...


The pattering stopped. I peered over Cheondoong's shoulder. The rain had stopped and the sky was dark. Even through the darkness, I could see everything, because suddenly, Seoul lit up with the most beautiful evening lights.
"They're pretty," I mumbled, pointing at a rosy gold light at the end of a pathway.


I felt him smile against my forehead, "Like you."


I laughed; a happy sound that quickly dissolved into sadness. Time was merciless.


6: 34 PM.


I didn't want him to say it first so I braced myself and said it instead. It nearly tore me apart as I gently removed myself from his embrace.


"I think..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "It's time for you to go."


He stared at me deeply for a long moment before nodding. I glanced at his lips and then back up to his eyes...


Should I?


I stumbled closer, gaze never leaving his eyes. Slowly, I leant up on tiptoe and...


"Pick up the phone! Pick up the phone!"


I jumped back, startled. Thunder coughed and reached into his pocket, where the adorable squeaky voice was urging him to obey its command.


"Yobeosayo?" He looked at me as he accepted the call.


"YAH!" I heard someone yelling in the phone distantly. "YOU'RE GUNNA BE LATE IF YOU DON'T COME BACK NOW! WHERE ARE YOU!"


"I'm..." Thunder replied awkwardly. "I'm coming now, don't worry."


"YA - " Beep. He hung up on the person on the other end.


I mustered up a smile and poked his forehead, "Stay safe for me okay? And remember to eat on time and call me if you have time to spare."


Cheondoong smiled back, "I'll call you every day."


I wanted to cry but I swung my arms around his neck and hugged him.


"I love you, Doongie," I said affectionately, trying to lift the mood.


I felt his lips pause at my forehead, "I love you too, _____-ah."


Slowly, we broke apart. He took a few steps back, eyes locked with mine. He winked at me, continuing his backwards walk. I giggled. I watched him walk away from me, little by little, until he was all the way across the street and I could barely see his face clearly. He paused and my phone rang.


~ Call from Doongie~


I giggled again and accepted.


"_____-ah," His voice said. I saw him wave from across the street. "You'll wait for me, ne?"


A giant smile spread across my face, "Of course. Forever."


"Good. I'll miss you."


I reached into my bag and touched the photograph of him lightly.


I ran my fingers over the glossy surface and smiled, "I'll think of you every day."


Yes, I know it's a bit long? >w<

And a bit boring too :D

Please comment or subscribe? <3

P.S (Thank you for reading)