Getting Together

My Best Friend's Brother

~Jay Park~

I just got out the shower when I heard my front door open unexpectedly, I wrapped a towel around my waist curious about the door. Out of instinct I grabbed a lead pipe that I kept hidden from my sister so she wouldn't freak out. I carefully eased my way down down the stairs, I was about to hit the dude that in my kitchen until I heard my sisters' voice. "YAH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY DATE. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT LEAD PIPE FROM, PUT THE PIPE DOWN NOW!" 

In that split second I dropped the pipe in an instant not wanting to get another scolding from my  younger sister. That's right my sister scolds me but she younger that soooo messed up. She then continued to speak "Oppa this is Killua Jiyong and well, Jiyong this is my older brother Jay Park." She said so innocently I almost forgot that she yelled at me. I awkwardly waved a hello to Jiyong then I ran to my room embarrassed about what just  happened.

After putting on some clothes I walked out the door to a tree then I had a great idea. I texted Eun-In to come to the tree we always played at when we were little kids and he'd always have to encourage me to get into  the tree. I sat here with the dumbest smile on my face and in what felt like 5 seconds I heard the love of my life. "Um did someone make you happy?" He chuckled while saying but it caught my attention. I quickly stood up and I saw his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Eun-In I have something to tell you." I took a deep breath then I started. " I know you've told me how you felt but you didn't get a chance to here how I felt about you. Eun-In ever since  we started going to school together I found myself drawn to you by some mysterious force. and that whole thing with that chick it was to make her popular I've never liked her or even kissed her. It's you who always had my heart and I was really hoping that you would be my boyfriend?"

I saw him crying but I could tell they were tears of joy. When he nodded his head yes, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and carved our names in the tree. "Now no one can claim this tree." He smiled and we shared a long passionate kiss. When we pulled away Eun-In said "I'm gonna have to get used to that." We laughed and stayed there for awhile.

 

(I'm skipping to where they're outside Jay's house.)

 

"Jay today was the best day I've ever had."

"But the day isn't over and neither is your fun." I said.

"I don't think I'm ready for that just yet."

"Damn I was kinda hoping so," I started opening the door, "Either way come inside." I closed the door behind him.

"Why are the lights turned off?"I stayed quiet as I got something from the kitchen, "Jay what's going the joke is over?" I eased my way over to him quietly. " Jay I'm getting scared now," I was just a few inches away from him when he found the light s and turned them on.

He screamed as he saw that my sister and Jiyong were 'asleep' when he got close to them, they sprayed him with a water gun and I hit him with my water balloons. "That's not cool you guys," He said going around a wall, then I heard him laugh evilly and that's when I knew he must've found my watewr soaker.

He came out and started drenching us in water. After his assault, me, Jiyong, and my sister raised our hands up and said we surrender.

(After a couple of hours.)

when I came downstairs with some dry clothes, I heard Eun-In say in a kids voice. "Damn it Jiyong, you made me spill my juice box."