Flirting

My Best Friend's Brother

~Jung Eun-In~

 

"Park Hyori Lee I could never ask you brother out. Besides he's not even gay why would you ask that?" I quickly.

"Because you two have a connection and I can tell that you two do." She said drinking her coffee.

"Well what what you and my cousin, Kwon Jiyong?" I teased.

Her face massively turned beet red. "What about my sister and him?" I turned around to see Jay Park with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I quickly turned my head back around and then a I turned beet red. "Um I was just teasing her that's all."

I literally heard him smirk. "Is my body too y for you?"

I looked at him in the eyes. "Don't flatter yourself too much." Then I stuck my tongue out at him.

He grabbed my tongue and got closer to my face and  then he came close to my face. And in that instant he gently bit my tongue. I retracted my tongue out of his mouth before anything else happened and I ran out the door.

I ran to the closest house I could which was my other friend, Tati. I knocked on her door furiously when I reached her porch. I then saw a shirtless Nichkhun. "Hey Eun-In what are you doing here?"

"I need to speak with Tati please." He stepped aside to allow me to come in. "Thanks hyung." He smiled in response. I found Tati sitting on the couch eating noodles. "Tati can we talk?"

"Sure what's wrong?" She said looking a bit worried.

Then I told her what had happened. "I loved it really, but that's my friend's brother."

"It sounds to me like he's flirting with you. OMG Eun-In you dirty little devil you. I'm so happy for you." She said as even though she didn't hear me.

"TATI I can't date him or anything because he's my friend's brother.

"Well just wait and see what happens, you never know." and with that Nichkhun, Tati, and I hung out for the rest of the day.