R eally?

Dreams are better than Reality

The 1st Chapter was SO BORING!!!  and it sounded like a dream not reality... Anyway today I'll make you all happy

Ps : Ace is Azzullate's nickname!

 

Flashback

"ACE!" My korean friend called and ran after me

"What?" I rolled my eyes because I don't want to hear her 'boy' news

She screamed so loud; my ears went bleeding...

"That's!!! That's SUNGMIN!!!" She shouted them slapped me with her hands

"That guy on the Television? He's gay! They're gays!" I mocked every K-pop group ever lived...

"Why did you even became my friend?" My korean friend who is Min Ah acted as if she is thinking, but she really isn't.

"As if!" I laughed and laughed harder... little did I know that is the begining of my K-pop life..

 

End of Flashback

 

for short I became a K-pop lover.

 

It's going to be Christmas and It's the last day of the year we will be attending school because of Christmas break... don't get your hopes up Ace you'll be going back to school later this January 7,2014! You're growing old...

And I'm LATE for school! Toomuch of thinking about life and vacation...

 

I ride my bike to school and many greeted me. And many also gave me gifts, well I am everybody's best of Friend because I let them copy at every test. No matter what even teachers who even teach us likes me because I'm the only one who is paying attention and giving them gifts if it's their birthday or something like that. And they never caught us cheating or something. because everything is planned. I know! I'm a bad and good student at the same time!

I went home and then my parents were looking mad sitting at the couch and then they approched me.

"Azzullate Dy- Cho! Sit down!" My mother shouted like she was boiling hot... while my ruthless brother was laughing.

I sat down and laid my gifts on the ground...

"Do you know what you just did?!" My father was walking around and around the house.

"I'm sorry! I won't let my classmates copy again." I bowed

"You let your classmates copy from you?!" My father asked

"I -- I let them copy notes!" I lied.

"... It's only notes why need to be sorry?" My brother stated.

"Anyway, I don't know if we will let you go to Korea especially when all you are doing is this!" My mother showed me the printed picture I have of Siwon from the album of SuperMan... with his abs and all!

"It's just a picture mom!" I defended for myself

"No it's just not! What are you going to print next?!" My mother asked me

"Their new selcas..." I bowed in embarrasment. 

"It's alright she can live on her own at Korea.." My father held my shoulders

"What?" My eyes brightened and my smile widen...

"Our parents were thinking of sending you to Korea for Christmas and New year and you'll come back here summer.." My brother has spoken

"Really?!" I shouted happily