E ventually I hate

Dreams are better than Reality

The last thing that I would ever wish for is being stuck with brother for the Korean trip...

I hate this guy...

I really hate him.

After the plane ride from US to Korea my brother was vomiting while getting out.

That's why I hate him. It's just one of the reasons for a thousands reasons.

"Okay! We're here." My brother Zione acted like he really wants to be here. This sarcastic guy is getting on my nerves.

I really hate him.

"Let's go!" I shouted because he was flirting with korean girls on the airport. This is another reason why I hate him.

-skip-

We arrived at our house (We actually have many properties, thanks to our filthy rich parents)

In that place there are only 3 houses. 

(From left to right) 1. A 2 story house that is color pink with a violet accent

                           2. Our bungalow house that is color red and blue. (I'm so sick of blue)

                           3. Another blue 2 story house

 

I'm an ELF and I like Sapphire blue. But hate Blue. Blue. My brother's stupid hair color. I hate him.

"Okay! Hi neighbor!" My brother shouted acting like a little kid waving to a girl who lives next door.

"Hello." The girl also waved faintly

"Wait... I s she?" I rubbed my eyes then the girl ran to their house and hide

She looks like SNSD's Yuri?!

Nah.

I went in the house. Dusty. Dusty as ever! 

"I'm allergic to dust! You go clean this up!" I coughed then headed to the garden

 

 

 

Short chapter! Sorry if this isn't that interesting... I promise to make you happy at the next chapter! ;)