Ever...

Ever [Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up as the sun rays hits his face through the window. He groans and stretched his arm expecting to hug and hold you, but instead his arm met the white sheet he was laying on. He opened his eyes wanting to see you beside him lying there sleeping peacefully, but to only see no one. *How stupid of me to forget? She left me yesterday.*

A tear escapes his eyes and rolls down the side of his face. He misses her, he wants her back, but it was his fault it all happened. He heard something crinkle beneath him, sitting up he realised he laid on your letter, your last words to him. He held it in his hands and looked at the paper with your handwriting on it re-reading every single word you wrote.

Another tear escapes his eyes as he finished off the last of it. He held it tightly in his hand as he started to cry again. *I was stupid to stick up for Eun Jae noona, I was stupid to look at Eun Jae noona differently, I was stupid for treating you like nothing, I was stupid to say those regretful words, I was stupid to push you away, I was stupid for not being there for you* He though regrettably.

He wiped his tears as he heard his phone ring. He shook his head and swallowed his saliva as he closed his eyes trying to act normal. He let out a sigh and answered the phone without looking at the callers ID.

“Yeobosayo?”

“Yeobosayo Baekhyun?” He heard Eun Jae noona’s voice on the other line.

“Ne noona?” He asked as he slowly reopened my eyes.

“Yah eodiga?” She asked. “Your clients are waiting for you! Pali!” She shouted on the other line.

“Yes, I’ll be there soon.” He said before I hung up.

He got out of bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. The house is so silent without you, so quiet and dull with a sad aura. It was all his fault everything’s like this. *If I didn’t yell at her and called her names, it wouldn’t be like this.*

He finally arrived in the bathroom. He rested his hands on the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. He look like a zombie; dark red eyes, pale tear stained face and messy hair. He looked like he came from the dump. Looking down, He grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth not forgetting to put toothpaste on before he started to brush. He instantly stopped brushing and looked at the pink toothbrush you left behind. His were blue and yours were pink, it was a couple toothbrush.

“Baekhyun oppa!”

He suddenly hear your voice beam from behind him. His eyes widened as he turned around hoping you was there. But sadly, he saw no one but the shower behind him. He sighed and shook his head. *I must be crazy… I swore I heard her voice…*

He spat out all the now foamed toothpaste and washed off the remaining on the toothbrush. Brushing his hair and washing his face, he finally finish as your face popped in his head now and then.

“Do you mind if you wear this suit today?”

He suddenly heard your voice ask from the bedroom. He ran to the bedroom as fast as lightning and opened the door instantly wishing you might be in there. His eyes scanned every part of the room but there was no sign of you. He swallow his saliva and entered. *How can this be true? She left me yesterday. Why does her voice sound so real?*

His eyes travelled to the corner of the bed where you always pick out his clothes and neatly places it on that corner. His fingers brush against the soft silky cover as he sighed. *Why did you have to leave? Why didn’t you give me a chance?*

He walked to the wardrobe and opened it, taking out his suit. He changed into it and looked at himself in the mirror while brushing it down. He did his tie and flattened it down before looking at himself in the mirror. He looked lifeless…

“Oppa! Breakfast is ready! Quickly come eat before it gets cold!”

Almost instantly, his legs made their move in a quick pace towards the kitchen. He prayed to god that this was true, that yesterday was all a dream and you never left him, and that your voice was real. He arrived at the kitchen and looked around. But it was all fake, your voice was fake. Your voice is only playing in his head. It’s not true. *She left me.* He thought.

Tears gathered in his eyes and slid down his face as he dropped to the ground hugging his knees. *How could I be such a fool? Of course it wasn’t real. She’s gone… It was all my fault.*

---

“Sleeping beauty wake up! It’s so boring in the morning without you~”

Your ears perked up as you heard Baekhyun’s angelic voice.

“Baekhyun,” You half shouted as you opened your eyes and scanned the place.

You sighed as you found yourself in a plane with people sleeping everywhere around you. *Pabo Yeon Hee, you left him yesterday.* You thought to yourself. You lay back on the back rest and stared at the seat in front of you blankly.

“Baekhyun…” You whispered.

You miss him, you miss this voice and laugh. You miss waking up to him every morning. You miss his bed hair. You miss his scent. You miss his hugs and kisses. You miss the whole him.

“Jagiya, can you please help me with this~?”

You sit up and looked around.

“Baekhyun?”

You gave up as you see no sight of him. *Why did his voice sound so surreal? It sounds like he is standing right behind me.*

“Why did you leave me behind jagi? I feel so lost without you…”

This time you felt as though his voice was real, you stood up and scanned the place again. You turned round and round looking up and down wanting to find him desperately.

“Baekhyun? Are you really here?” You asked as tears formed in your eyes. “Baekhyun please stop hiding.” Your voice cracked. “Stop hiding and tell me you love me so I won’t think I’m crazy…”

You held your breath and waited for him to pop out of nowhere and give you a comforting hug. Tears slid down your face as you remember the face you have loved for years. You miss him, terribly.

You gave up and heaved a sigh as you couldn’t find him anywhere. You lay back down on the seat and closed your eyes as a tear slid down your face. *How I can I leave him and miss him so much like this? Hear him and feel his presence around me when he isn’t even there? How stupid can I get? Pabo Yeon Hee…*

Suddenly a familiar scent lingered in your nose. A scent which only and only Baekhyun owns.  You opened your eyes and looked around yet again. *How can I smell him when he isn’t even here? Is this normal? I think I’m going crazy…* Yes you were crazy, crazy for him…

---

Baekhyun had just arrived back home from drinking alcohol with his friends after work. He got out of his car and locked it before heading for the front door. He took out the keys and unlocked the door.

“Yay! Baekhyun you’re finally home!”

Baekhyun heard your voice on the other side of the door. He smiled thinking you were home, thinking the breakup never happened, thinking you were always there by his side. He opened the door and entered the house and went searching for you.

“Yeon Hee-yah! You don’t know how much I miss you~ I cried all day!” He shouted in a drunken voice and stumbled towards the bedroom.

He opened the door and scanned the room for you. *Where is this patootie?* He thought drunkly.

“Yeon Hee stop hiding from me~” He whined as he went place to place in the room searching for you.

He didn’t realise he went to the same place over and over again calling your name. He shouted how much he missed you, he shouted how much he loved you, but he never got a response.

“Yeon Hee-yah! I command you to come to me now!” He shouted with a pout as he stomped his feet.

It soon hit him. You’re not there, you’re not in the house, you’re not with him… He collapsed on the floor and started to cry. The pain in his chest hurt like it was being stabbed a million times. His head was spinning as he laid on the ground helplessly.

“Yeon Hee-yah don’t leave me…” He cried. “You pabo you don’t know how much I really need you right now…”

---

“Baekhyun oppa!” You shouted and suddenly woke up from your dream.

You sat up and turned your head looking at the presence around you. Oh that’s right, you were at a hotel. Tears slid down you face as you remember your dream. A dream of Baekhyun leaving with another girl and forgetting all about you.

“Baekhyun…” You whispered.

You put both hands on your head and curl yourself in a ball as you cried. You miss him so much it hurt, you miss him so much it’s equal to dying, you miss him so much you don’t know what to do. *He doesn’t love me, so why am I crying over him?* You asked yourself.

“Jagiya don’t cry~”

You relaxed and told yourself his voice isn’t true, that his voice is only playing in your head, that his never going to miss or love you anymore, that his not going to be there for you. You then suddenly felt strong arms surround your weak body making it really warm and comforting. Baekhyun’s scent seeped through your nose making it hard to believe this is not real.

“Baekhyun…” You whispered.

The ‘hug’ broke as your felt soft hands cup your face and a pair of lips on your forehead. You swallowed your saliva and started to believe he was there, that time has rewind for you, that Baekhyun wouldn’t ever let you go.

“Baekhyun,” Your head shot up and looked around for him, for Baekhyun.

You cried again as your thoughts were wrong. He was never there, he was ever by your side, he probably wouldn’t care…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Two years later—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You dragged your luggage out of the airport as you let out a smile. *I’m finally back in Seoul!* You thought happily.

You dragged your luggage to the taxi driver and told him the address you’re heading to, your old friend’s house Chanyeol. He’s been your friend since young and you haven’t been hanging around him since you first dated Baekhyun 5 years ago. But little by little, you both became friends again.

As you were on your way, Baekhyun was at his house all wasted. All he did was work, club, wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter