Too Bad!

Too Bad!
"Oppa!", I squaled as CAP lifted his shirt off himself and threw it on the bench next to me.

"Heheh, sorry!", he exclaimed and ran over to the five other boys who were having fun in the water.

I smiled to myself as I watched the six guys running and play around in the water, then turned back to read my novel.

Suddenly, the pages of the book darkened. Apparently, someone was standing infront of me. The darkened pages were caused by his shadow. I looked up to find Changjo standing before me. His white sleeveless shirt was seethrough now because of the water, which caused me to blush as his abs were now visible.

Somehow, Changjo always manages to make me blush just by the smallest actions. Even though he's my boyfriend and we've been together for 6 months, everything he does still makes my heart flutter like when we first kissed.

He smiled, and I did too. He let out a hand and I took it. His smile grew wider as he pulled me up on my feet. Then we walked towards the water. When we got there, he stood in front, his back facing me. He spread his arms out and let the cool wind hit him.

At the sight in front of me, I got an awesome idea.

I'M GONNA PUSH HIM INTO THE WATER!

So I placed my hands on his back and shoved him into the water! He got up seconds later and the water was up to his waist already. I, on the other hand, was laughing my head off. Which I immediately stopped when he trudged out of the water with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Come here, young lady.", he said, signaling me to come with two fingers.

I shook my head and ran. I ran to where ever my feet could take me. Well, to Teen Top actually. I was just 2 meters away from Chunji (who was trying to save me from Changjo's wrath) - but Changjo was too fast.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him. He placed his arms on my back and behind my knees, then lifted me up and carried me bridal style. I squirmed and struggled in his arms, desperately trying to get him to let go of me.

"Yah~ Oppa let go of me!", I squaled. He just grinned and shook his head.

"But why not?", I complained pouting.

"Aww, my baby's so cute I just wanna throw her in the water right now!", he said, this time smirking.

I looked underneath me, and apparently he was standing in knee-high water. Magod no. If he was going to throw me into the water, not here.

"Oppa noouuu~ Not that deep! What if I choke on the water and die?!?!", I exclaimed.

He was still smiling, but took a step back.

"Thankyou. Now, will you please put me dow-"

"TOO BAD!!", he yelled and threw me into the water.

I felt the water hit my face, instantly refreshing me with not just the coldness, but with the saltyness too. I flailed my arms around and after a few seconds, the wave retreated back to the ocean. I gasped, finally taking air once more after 6 agonizing seconds in the super salty water.

I rolled to my side and panting, I managed to mouth 'How dare you!' to the handsome young boy standing above me, giggling and pointing at me like a little kid would do.

I sat up and pulled Changjo down to lay on the sand with me. He obliged, and we laid down on the sand, just staring and smiling at each other.

But apparently, he decided to break the silence by asking questions about how it was like being in the water.

"So, did you like my payback hmm?", he asked, smiling.

"Oppa! You have no idea! I LOVED IT! The best part was that, that water tasted reaaaallllllyyy sweet!", I yelled sarcastically, grinning like an idiot.

"Oh really?", he asked, moving closer to me.

"Yeah. Really.", I told him as he climbed on top of me, looking straight into my eyes. He raised an eyebrow before smirking and leaning in towards me.

"How 'bout this? I bet it's sweeter that the water.", he whispered in my ears before crashing his lips on mine.

After several seconds of kissing, we pulled away, gasping for air. I smiled, and so did he.

"Was that sweet?", he asked, lips still curved in the shape of an inverted rainbow.

"VERY sweet.", I replied, giggling.

"YAH! Stop with the lovey dovey get your sore asses here will you?!?!", I heard L.Joe and Niel complain about our cheesy-ness.

I giggled, pushed Changjo off of me and stood up. He was still laying down on the sand, his elbow propping him up. I lend out a hand to help him up. He took it, but I pulled my arm back so he fell back towards the ground. I ran away, towards Ricky, and yelled back at Changjo:

"TOO BAD!"