Chapter Two

Loving You

JiHyo's POV

"My usual please" I sighed as I heard the voice. It's Kim Jong Kook-ssi. He's here again. He's here almost everyday.

"Here's your order Dr.Kim" I smiled

"Please call me Jong Kook or oppa" He grinned.

I just nodded and he said again "You do know you have an appointment with me right?"

I sighed again "How can I forget if you remind me everyday?" I shrugged.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow" He smiled and left. I'm completely into him. But I know I can't.

 

Jong Kook's POV

"Hyung, don't you need me to get your coffee anymore?" Haha asked

"Is okay Haha yah. I get it already. Besides you can stop getting me my coffee" I said while looking through the paperwork.

"That's weird hyung, I always get your coffee" Haha said as his pager beep and he rushed out from the on-call room "Later hyung!"

 

--------------------------Tomorrow-----------------------

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo yah! Wake up! You're going to be late!" Dong Wook came banging on my door.

I grunt and walked towards the door. "I'm up already" I said to him.

By the time i go down the living room, Dong Wook was already in his car.

The trip to the hospital is not that long and i keep thinking about Jong Kook-ssi. Before i knew it, i'm already at the hospital. "At least tell him thank you" Dong Wook said. I nodded.

I walked towards the counter "Song Ji Hyo's check up with Dr.Kim" the nurse look at me and said "Dr.Kim's currently not around but there's another doctor available. Please proceed to room 3a. Dr. Ha will be in your service."

I nodded and walked to the room. I was dissapointing that I don't get to see him but was glad at the same time too. Maybe this will help me to forget him.

I saw a doctor infront of me and he looked familiar. He turned around and looked shocked. "Omo! You're the girl in the cafe" and that rings me. He use to come to my cafe everyday but not this days anymore. "Oh, you're a doctor?" "Yeah" He answered and continue "So, do you have headache, getting dizzy or feel anything unusual this days?" I shook my head. The whole time through the checkup we made some small conversation and then i realized he is a good friend of Jong Kook-ssi.

After a few minutes, my check up is done "Say, Dr.Ha, do you have any idea when's Dr.Kim's coming out?" I asked. He smiled at me and said "He'll be out soon. You can wait him in his room. He'll be glad to see you" and he smirked. "I can see he likes you, Jihyo-ssi" I blushed.

 

Jong Kook's POV

Man, that's long. Hours of surgery. It hurts my back. While i was walking in the hallway, I saw Haha and he shouted "Hyung, Jihyo's in your room. He got something to say to you. well, i guess. Take that chance hyung" and he ran.

I walked to my office as fast as possible and when i opened the door, I saw Jihyo on the couch reading something. I smirked and said "I'm guessing you miss me?" "In your dreams" She coldly replied. "I'm here to say thank you" She continued. "Well, I felt sincerity" I said sarcarsticly. "Thank You Jong Kook oppa" She said again. Man, Thats's sounds like the best thing on earth. I blushed at her voice when she said oppa. "Oppa?" "Huh?'' I turned my head towards her. "Erm, I'm leaviing now. See you soon oppa" She said. I glab her hand and said "Jihyo-ssi, can I erm, asked you out sometimes?"

 

I'm slow I know :(

I'm trying to do my best :D

Anyway, enjoy :D