Transformation

Best Friend turned into Boyfriend?

Your parents went on a business trip and also Zelo parents. You have the house to yourself since Zelo parents aren’t home either so you let Zelo sleep at your house until his parents come home.

You dragged Zelo to your room to try on a new style. Right now your style is a geeky style.

“Here, try this on Oppa” you said while handing him an outfit. You turned the other way to get your clothes. Then you turned back around to see Zelo shirtless. You gasped and turned the other way. He had abs, you never knew that.

“There’s nothing wrong, just turned back around and change” he said while smirking. You punch him in the stomach softly and giggled. He softly pushed you down to the ground playfuly.

“Waeyo?” You crossed your arms and gave him a frown.

“That’s what you get when you punch me” He mehrong at you.

You guys both changed. You curled your long brown hair, wore high waisted black shorts, Black, white, and gold peplum with gold pumps. You did wing eyeliner, false eyelashes and wore gray contacts.

Zelo wore a London boy shirt with regular black skinny jeans and he put his blonde hair up.

“Oppa you look good” You said with a smile. “And you look beautiful” he laughed being sarcastic. You kicked him on the .

ZELOS P.O.V

*Wow she looks different and amazing*

(BACK)

You guys took pictures and you uploaded to your instagram, but Zelo is a K-pop idol from B.A.P so he can’t upload a photo with a girl, but he uploaded a photo with you and him but you were covering your face with you hand so that your eyes can only show .

After Zelo posted it there were so many comments

“Oppa why do you have a noona with you!?? But her style is so cute” “Oppa who is she? is she your girlfriend?!? I don’t approve” and so many more.

“Don’t worry they won’t find out who it is, trust Oppa okay?”

“Kay” you said worriedly