Bawling

Best Friend turned into Boyfriend?

You were bawling your eyes out. Your boyfriend just broke up with you. You called your best friend, Zelo. You guys were childhood friends; he was always there for you when you were sick, feeling sad, or whenever you needed him. You could tell him anything, he was the only one that understood you. Every day you always would hang out with him, until you got a boyfriend, his name was Hoseok or what he likes to be called J-hope. He was known for his charming looks but their were rumors that he was a player but you ignored it and though it was all lies.You guys didn’t hang out for a long time since you started dating J-hope.

(You and Zelo convo over the phone)

You: “Hello?” you stuttered

Zelo: “Hey, what’s wrong?” he said worriedly

You: “J-hope…”

Zelo: “What did he do to you?!?” He screamed over the phone

You: “Can you just come over? I need you right now” Your voice started to crack

Zelo dropped his phone and ran to your house. He had the key to your house because he came frequently.

“______!” He screamed your name. He ran to your room and saw you on the floor, with your head snuggled into your knee. He went up to you and sat down.

“J-hope broke up with you right? He said in a soft voice.

“But why though? Am I really that ugly? Was he just using me?” you said while crying.

“Sorry…. I didn’t tell you… he broke up with you because he went for Hyuna...” Hyuna was the prettiest and the popular girl at Seungri High School. You cried even more.

“I-I can be pretty as her! I can be way better than her! Just wait J-Jung Hoseok..” You said while wiping your tears away.

“That’s good; you’re getting better aha hmm so do you wanna look prettier huh? My treat let's go shopping” He said with a smile and helped you up. His smile always made you smile.

“Really?! Ahh thank you oppa” you squealed and hugged him.

You got ready to go to the mall. You and Zelo arrived at the mall.

“Hmm what should I change first?” you said while tapping your cheek. “____, no matter what you’re still perfect okay?” Zelo said in a serious voice. “I know I know only to you I’m perfect and to me you’re perfect” you said with a smile to break the seriousness. You guys bought a lot of stuff from Forever 21, Pacsun, Urban Outfitters, and more! There were more than 20 bags.

“Thank you Zelo Oppa” you gave him a hug. “No problem” he smiled and gave you a kiss on the forehead. It was such a surprise he never done that before, you just stood there like an idiot. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to a ice cream shop. “My treat once again, pick whatever you want” he said. *your thoughts* “Why is he being so nice? Is it because J-hope broke up with me?” The thought of J-hope made your heart weakend

“What flavor ice cream do you want?” the worker said “Umm… Coffee Ice cream with chocolate chips” you said while biting your bottom lip. “Make that two” Zelo said behind you.

You guys were eating your Ice Cream while walking on the streets of Seoul, Korea.

“Oppa do you want to go to my place?” I want to try on my new clothes and style my hair” You said while tugging on his shirt.

“Sure, but we are going to eat dukbokki after okay?”  

“Araso Oppa” you said

 

 

 

(I wrote this in class for my project last year LOL I found it again so why not keep going? kekeke)