Deal.

Picturesque World

                        "I have a request... 100 days, that's all I need, I want you to travel around the world with me..." Luhan said. I thought about it.. Why would he want a girl like me to go on a trip with him? Furthermore, he will be paying for everything... I'm guessing that you're confused right now.. How did it all come down to this question? Well, Luhan and I are frenemies, we had this connection between us, however, we loved to tease and pull pranks on each other just to see the other party get hurt, without ever crossing the line though. He understood me while I understood him, we knew we were close friends although I would ever admit that... It was the last day of University and we would all be free to go anywhere we liked after this and today, Luhan seemed pretty serious and he wasn't joking around like he usually would. I considered the thought of traveling around the world with him and I think that it wouldn't be a bad idea, I mean for all I know, he could be pulling a prank.. As if he read my mind, Luhan said " I'm not pulling a prank on you, I'm serious, so will you?" I thought about it.. Hmm it's free and I get to have an adventure before going to the outside world.. Plus, my mother trusts Luhan and would definitely allow me to go.. So, why not?

                         "Deal." I said.

                      Here's a little information about our past.. Well, a super long time ago when I was around 5... Luhan and his parents moved in to the house beside ours and the first day I met him was hell... I was playing with my dolls in the frontyard when Luhan came over and asked, "Hey, what are you doing?" 

                      "Playing with my dolls..." I replied him cheerfully thinking that he wanted to play with me, to my utter dismay, he moved his hands from behind his back and there in his hands lay a cockcroach, and not just any cockcroach, a flying one. He threw the cockcroach at me and ran away laughing evilly. I screamed and ran around my garden trying desperately to get the cockroach off of me, and thus, that was the day where Luhan and I became frenemies. Ever since that day, Luhan and I were practically stuck together and we went to the same school each and every year, I guess you could call it unwanted fate? However, every single year, Luhan and I would look forward to this special day, where we've decided that on that day, there would be no pranks whatsoever, and that day is the day that we both shared the same birthdate, April 20th. Every year without fail, Luhan and I would prepare gifts for each other and spent the whole day at our secret spot, the meadow, and we would spend our whole day there having a picnic, and when the sunsets, Luhan and I would exchange our gifts and open them at the same time. Even though Luhan is a prick most of the times, but, I really cherish the moments that we had in the past years and I had kept every single gift that he had given to me.

I would never admit it, but, I knew that I wouldn't be able to live a day without Luhan.

                         "Good, I'll pick you up on Saturday at 6am don't be late!" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. That's 3 days from now! How am I supposed to finish packing in 3 freaking days?

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ 

                         Little did I know, Luhan was planning something, something big...



First chapter up guys :D

Hope you like it :D

xoxo,

        Obsessed_